Friday, December 2, 2011

Women Remember Men treat what they see So if act like a fool Then they are going to treat u like a fool LMS EVERYONE FAVORITE PICTURE: RATE : TBH: WHAT I LIKE

Tashy Boo
Tashy Boo Women.... Remember..... Men treat what they see.... So if act like a fool.... Then they are going to treat u like a fool!!!
 
Teron Copeland
Teron Copeland LMS (EVERYONE ) FAVORITE PICTURE: RATE : TBH: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT U IS: WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT YOU: WHAT ARE WE:
 
Asad Khan
Asad Khan SHIRT & TIE ALL OVER THE MONTH .....i HOPE GUYZ U GOT MY POINT !!!!!!! Lolz
 
Matthew Mendez
Matthew Mendez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7eQQyHji8
www.youtube.com
I edited it as if it's an original music video. www.mouthanna.com
 
Isabel Hernandez
Isabel Hernandez Men me Duelen mis harm me pikaron 3 timeE fckn dat shiitt duele but is was funnyy kus my sister mirsa,was cryinq hahaha a eya le,dieron 4 lmfao dat wat u,qet por,andarte riendo de mi qurll lol'!!:)
 
Lyfe Living Prince
Lyfe Living Prince Wen i open my eyes all i see iz money lookin in da mirror i see a nigga datz 100 everything around me everything um tied to real niggas follow me i will not misguide u...
 
Hope Levay Gottlieb
Hope Levay Gottlieb Learned from one of my clients today that being extremely tired can raise your blood alcohol content by .08%! Things that make u go hmmmm
 
Michelle Deal
Michelle Deal SO FAR SO GOOD!! LIFE IS GETTING BETTER. I HATE DUMBASSESS WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT THEM SELVES!!REMEMBER U HAVE 2 SONS WHO NEED YOU!!!!AND MISS YOU!! SO FIX IT.....
 
Chinagorom John
Chinagorom John A frnd z a plezur evn in tyms of prezur u re a trezur dt cnt b mezurd am nt gvn u a lectur bt u dezav d gestur, carez al my frnds.
 
Slim Gifa
Slim Gifa i hav com 2 do de wrong things ask me why it's complicated,ask me wrong & complicated qestion i wil answer u
 
Rhovelle Luke
Rhovelle Luke When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it , he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Army
 
Destiny David
Destiny David "pls ladies don't ever think u can win a man's heart by giving urself to him in bed all time or,thinking b cos u are very gud in bed,He will stick to u 4ever. capital NO!''
 
Jrock Smokeey'Money Savage
Jrock Smokeey'Money Savage yea I got a couple niggas det will just bang just because u walked past us #realshit
 
Janyssa Mcgruder
Janyssa Mcgruder Loved to da fullest by chayshaun don't need no more but u
 
Vikram Yogiswar
Vikram Yogiswar Like if u think/do like this!!!!
 
Coco Love
Coco Love How do u go about getting voxer? Think I want one...
 
Abby Nichols
Abby Nichols i'm at my baby man and going to out to eat soon so ill talk to u later
 
Mike Berntsen
Mike Berntsen This may be sad but if u watch emmerdale then b4 Xmas Cain is gonna die , but by who ??? Come on ANSWER !!!
 
Randy Toker
Randy Toker u can get black ops zombies on your ipod or iphone or anything with a fucking I.. how cool is that!
 
Sheena Brister
Sheena Brister DISTURBED BY WHAT I HEARD ON THE NEWS JUST NOW! SMDH! HOW THE F*** CAN U HARM A CHILD! IM A LIL TIGHT RIGHT NOW..NEED TO CALCUALTE THIS SMH
 
Benard Nickz Dickz
Benard Nickz Dickz u get 2 tak it or liv it.stil in de crazy world
 
Princess Lils Kutt
Princess Lils Kutt Some ppl really be fronting bout makin moves on their facebook status's and im like WTF lol r u serious... U makin money but u ALWAYS gotta white tee at the club I understand sometimes but ALL the time SMFH SAN's. Get yo fit game up!
 
Liam Morris
Liam Morris girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Fiah Trinity-Rose Cowley
Fiah Trinity-Rose Cowley Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams,love of my life & the father of my princess:) wish you nothing but the best,thank u for being the person u are,loving,caring & a hard worker, you always put our family first no matter what..I am truly blessed to have u in my life..thank the lord for blessing you with yet another year added to your special life & for giving you good strength each n everyday.we love you & can't wait for you to come home.. Happy Birthday Benjamin Ah Sam <3
 
Glenda CaramelKilla Brantley
Glenda CaramelKilla Brantley LMS if u keep it 100 no matter wat

Likes

Teasia Hemymotivation SmithGlenda CaramelKilla Brantley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment