Friday, December 2, 2011

GOD thank you for everything u ve been doing in my live from my day one on earth till todayi give u all d praiselet ur name alone be glorifle3

Olalekan Akinsanya
Olalekan Akinsanya GOD thank you for everything u ve been doing in my live from my day one on earth till today,i give u all d praise,let ur name alone be glorifle.<3
 
Andrea Gonzalez
Andrea Gonzalez Joey Clemente ! stop telin my brother dat i like u ! I DONT YUUK ! i like someone else and only frank noes :P hes the only one dat went 2 cameron :/ SO STOP :)
 
Ryneshia Davis
Ryneshia Davis Once again u can't please everybody.
 
Tyreesha Nikola
Tyreesha Nikola Comment w|letters & ill do what it says (: A : tbh . B : first impression . C : rate . D : smash or pass . E : Would i go out with you ? F : kiss or diss G : comment one of your pictures . H : Would i marry you on fb ? I : Swag Rate: J: I think .. K : would i chill with you ? L : do i love you ? M : do i like your name ? N : would i hug you ? O : should we talk ? P : have i ever like you ? Q : do i want your number ? R : first thing i would do if i see you . . S : i always wanted to ask you T : how old do you look ? U : i love you , on your wall . V : would i fuck around with yu ? W : we shouuld . . . X : ill inbox yu . Y : first impression . Z : kiss on the cheek , or mouth
 
Caitlynn Hope Stark
Caitlynn Hope Stark Dear person I like :D Well I have a lot of people I like so this can go to all of you :D God we probably have some good memories together. You guys always make my day. You are always there for me and I love you guys. I am there for you and even down the road I hope we will still be friends. I love you all, and u are like my life :D Victoria Kay Morrow Serena Elizabeth Hayes Bailey McElroy Kayliaa Renee Becher Nate Richeson Sami Elizabeth Brandon Myers Dominique Alivia Speicher Vesper Storm Abigail Geis I loveyou all :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Don ChurchBeezy Gordon
Don ChurchBeezy Gordon Say u waiting on a Good man of God but everyone who says their saved get to take u for a testdrive - mali music
 
John Espertin
John Espertin Lls I hope he cheats on u with a $10 dolla hooka With no condom on. I hope he spends all his money on a one legged stripa I hope u suck his and catch herpes.
 
Heidi Stowe
Heidi Stowe when ur weak ill be strong when you let go ill hold and when u need to cry i sware that ill be there to dry ur eyes when u feel lost and scared to death like u cant take one more step just take my hand together we can do it im going to love through it
 
Jessica Lowisz
Jessica Lowisz SEE U GUYS AT JOESSS TONIGHT :)
 
Billy Stites
Billy Stites At first i was mad, but then i realized how fake people can be, but its funny how people try to blame me for their mistakes, but its even funnier when u put them in their place cuz it makes them look like a fool....
 
Ravichandran Thirupattur Srinivasan
Good morning friends.,.. Do u agree this... Then Start Like And Share..
 
Jenny Rackley Smith
Jenny Rackley Smith When u carry a Bible ........ the devil gets a headache. When u open it........ he collapses. When he sees u reading it....... he faints. When he see's u living it,.....................he flees. And just when your about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage u. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if your in God's Army LikeUnlike · · 32 minutes ago · Write a comment..... .
 
Carlos Sanchez
Carlos Sanchez Gianna u still hav ur ipod if u do use it u have my number try to text me
 
Richard Mrichow
Richard Mrichow Protection 4rm slander nd gossip: Do nt let any unwholesme tlk cum out of yo mouth, bt only wat is hlpful 4 buildng othrs up accrdng 2 their nids.(Ephesians 4:29) do everythng wthout cmplnin g o arguing.(Phillip2:14).De tongue hs de pwr of lyf nd dth. (Proverbs 18:21) .God bls u guys.
 
Mad Man Herb
Mad Man Herb like for a rate an what i think bout u
 
Jacob Page
Jacob Page if u want me to keep my hair long, 20 likes. gogogo!!!!!
 
Justin R. Ellis
Justin R. Ellis One of these days I'll no longer be around, So dont say I never said I LUV U... To all my friends & family...
 
Crystal Corner
Crystal Corner I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Phillip Z Scott
Phillip Z Scott I 3 give me the winning no. for national ............ i can 't see u side me where are you I 3
 
Donna Proffitt
Donna Proffitt ENJOY READING ABOUT ALL THE STORIES OF CHRISTMAS FROM ALL THE FB FRIENDS AND ALL THE ABUNDENT LOVE OUT THER. MERRY CHRISTMAS, THERE LOL I SAID IT... AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. LOVE U JESUS... DFP
 
Chay Imjustme
Chay Imjustme YELLING TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS::: HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW MONTAE'VIYON CLARK!!!! ITS YOUR DAY HOPE U HAVE A BALL.. SEE YOU SATURDAY AT THE PARTY... WE LUV YOU
 
Tina Hooper
Tina Hooper dont like tauntan normaly but lovin it today got me black skirt and a full length flowty dress dress was a real bargin was £85 got it 4 £26 lol mind u paid £45 4 skirt
 
Shannon Callahan
Shannon Callahan Do u know how hard it is to shop for a woman that wears a 0?
 
Jennifer Milazzo
Jennifer Milazzo you did the right thing today i no it was hard nd u did nothing wrong!!! We will all be waiting 4 u<3 This will all be over soon!!!!
 
Tee Ranae
Tee Ranae Hqcked by tha fqckinn bestiee , we goinn to da bus haha , enyway fwu if u can : ) !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment