Friday, December 2, 2011

someone please tell me why 975 is not playing solid Christmas music I cant get 1055 at work I feel like im missing out on Christmas music time Whats my

Becky Pendergrass Parton
Becky Pendergrass Parton someone please tell me why 97.5 is not playing solid Christmas music????? I cant get 105.5 at work. I feel like im missing out on Christmas music time!!!!
 
Jessica Chelsea Bird
Jessica Chelsea Bird Whats my girls doing today? lets hangout or something before i leave tomorrow :)
 
Ashlee Knight
Ashlee Knight Ya had a prettty good time shopping today except going to walmart i found something for stef and they didnt no the price for and this was cashing out and the girl came back and argued with me about the price so i as nice as i could told her to keep it lol payed for the other items and left lol ughh people i hate stupied people lol but randy took me out to eat so that made it better lol thanks hunny! <3
 
Allan Perz
Allan Perz CALL TO ACTION! Earlier today, @Aggie Frampton posted the following comment in honor of Pearl Harbor: "If you have ever been to Pearl Harbor and visited the sites of the raid on December 7 you know what an emotional feeling you get. If you have ever stood over the Arizona and seen the oil still coming to the surface you can only imagine the horror of that day in 1941. I experienced these feelings last year. It brought tears to my eyes then and still does. On Dec 7th pause a minute and say a prayer for all those who were there that day."
 
Elodimuor Emmanuel Chinedu
Elodimuor Emmanuel Chinedu At the age of 24 I was a conductor " -Rajanikanth " I didn't even complete my University Education " -Bill Gates " I was One who served in Hotels " ... -Oberai " At my Childhood days, I stitched shoes" -Abraham Lincoln " I worked in a Petrol Pump" -Dhirubhai Ambani " "I failed in the 10th standard " -Sachin Tendulkar " Education Drop- Out & initially a keyboard player" -A R Rahman " I slept On bench & borrowed Rs 20/- everyday from A friend to travel filmcity" -Shahrukh Khan " I used to serve Tea At a shop to support my Football Training " -Lionel messi Life is not About What we couldn't do so far, Its about WHAT WE STILL CAN..
 
Andrew Lynskey
Andrew Lynskey Dear Santa, this year for Christmas I would like an Xbox 360, Skyrim, an iPhone, a new laptop, a personal TV....... no wait, forget that. Get in your sleigh, go to Afghanistan, get all the soldiers ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and bring them home. They deserve to be with their families on Christmas. Repost this to show respect for the soldiers who won't be coming home for Christmas. If you don't re-post, I understand. You cant spend 6 seconds of your life to support soldiers please just dont be cruel post and like thank you <3 :'(
 
Aleah Campbell
Aleah Campbell #LMS : For Christmas I Want ... :) [] A Date With You [] You ♥ [] To Hang Out With Youu [] A Christmas card ... ... ... ... [] A Huge Hug :D [] A Kiss [] A Chance [] A Present xD [] Rudolph [] You and me under the mistletoe [] Some milk and cookies You Are .. [] All i Want ' ♥ [] Cute :3 [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] Funny Af [] My Friend(i think) [] Not My Type. [] You Duh Sexy [] Nice [] Fine [] Eww ... -.- [] Beautiful ♥ Rate .. [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 [] 10++ You should.. [] Stop liking my status [] Make this your status so I can like it [] Text me [] Be mine ♥ [] Leave me alone
 
Zackaria Christmas
Zackaria Christmas GOOD GRIEF! MY SISTER MADE ME A NEW PROFILE PICTURE! I LOOK RETARDED!!!
 
Jonathan Fowler
Jonathan Fowler I read the book twice. I watched the movie 4 times (3 of those were in theatres and in 3D) and now Im playing the video game for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
 
Terah L Weber
Terah L Weber My work day is ruining my b day. :((((((((. if one more person complains about having to wait im gonna flip. Seriously do they think I wanna be an hour behind. Complain to someone else. Im ready to go just as much as them.
 
Shantel Heigh
Shantel Heigh I know what I need.. My woman to help get my mind off stuff!
 
Justin Zuraff
Justin Zuraff Its my friday did i mention how much i love 4 10s :)
 
Amber Schoenberger
Amber Schoenberger 4 more days until im off these dam antibiotics god i hate em.
 
Tim Makzani
Tim Makzani Damn. I love my girls,lol, I love all y'all , I'm Duce killar, but duces to y'all
 
Cathlynn Alexandria Hardt
Cathlynn Alexandria Hardt ♥ Everyday, I Wait For A Text. ♥ Everyday I See You I Wait For A Hello. ♥ Everyday I Check My Facebook To See If You Wrote On My Wall. ♥ Everyday I Tell My Friends How Much I Adore You. ♥ Everyday I Find Myself Let Down. ♥ But Everyday I Still Find Hope...
 
Keyona Snyder
Keyona Snyder bou to go eat lunch and then cum home and be on bed rest ick i hate bein on bed rest it suxs!!!!!!
 
Samantha Theresa Ahern
Samantha Theresa Ahern 10 likes and i'll do - dear ex, dear girl i hate, dear boy i have a crush on, dear ex bestfriend, ... dear bestfriend, dear mom, dear dad, dear future me, ♥
 
Lashonda Spoiledlilchick Lynch
Lashonda Spoiledlilchick Lynch Relaxin till its time for work :-) oan:I guess u can be my luh boo<3I kno I said no cuffin but lol ion like sleepin alone#I did my hw onnem:-)
 
Scott James Francis
Scott James Francis Guess who just got invited to attend the Harvard collegiate UN conference in February? I did. Just need $200 and its off to Boston for me. :)
 
Elias Torren LaRance
Elias Torren LaRance TIME TO PROVE PEOPLE I CAN CHANGE. TO tHOSES WHO tHINK I cANT ILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I fEELS SORRY FOR YOU. PEACE aND LOVE.
 
April Latrice Meriweather
April Latrice Meriweather Slow dance with me tonight after the club close I wanna hold your body tight after the club close, we gone bring the dj off the stage late and we're gonna get it on all night we gone get our freak on you and I {after the club close}
 
Dani Pearse
Dani Pearse doesn't remember ice-skating being so exhausting! Am soaking wet and shattered. Off to bed! Delfhe and I did have fun though :)
 
Stephanie Cannon
Stephanie Cannon ....my foots asleep....I dont wanna wake it up.....I hate the feeling >.>
 
Blaqueswag Foreverafoster
Blaqueswag Foreverafoster I did not cheat on you i was out late making dinner plans than i had i little to eat and went to sleep...Lmao yo really im faithful
 
Chris Smithy O
Chris Smithy O .....thank u.for all those people who say im fat& ugly ....thank u..for all those people who says im a failure.thank u......im now completely broken and will never enjoy the holidays......thank u Ryan for putting the last nail in my coffin..I going away
 

No comments:

Post a Comment