Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank God 4 the lives of Oluabara's family May God grant u ur heart desire I missed dem so much IDK WHY DEEZ HOMOS GETTIN MAD AT ME KAUSE IM

Gozzy Gerald
Gozzy Gerald Thank God 4 the lives of Oluabara's family. May God grant u ur heart desire. I missed dem so much.
 
Darius MrFreak Nasty-Royal
Darius MrFreak Nasty-Royal IDK WHY DEEZ HOMOS GETTIN MAD AT ME KAUSE IM SPEAKIN MA MIND...I MEAN IM BI MYSELF...BUT IF U cANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MOST DEEZ FAGS ARE MESSY DEN DATS YO PROBLEM...PLZ DONT MAKE UR BURDEN SUMBODY ELSES. BUT U GONE LEARN EITHA THE HARD OR EASY WAY...KAUSE CLEARY U AINT LEARN SHIT YET! HMU.
 
Lisa Reid
Lisa Reid Fb I'm about to get twisted u guys t the best
 
Malanga Tom
Malanga Tom It will not matter any more. The power of the blood that was shed at calvary is ready 2 bring a solution 2 every need u've. Just trust upon the lord 4 ua visitation 2nyte. Rem the lord heals his children & blesses his children 4 free without any single penny. Choose 2 walk on the highway of holiness & tap from the oasis of clean waters of the lord. May the peace of the lord be with u all.
 
Amber Morin
Amber Morin the first night you held me tight.....i was lost in the dark u are the light.....you light up my soul mend my heart.....no matter where u r we arent that far apart.....
 
Charity FinallySatisfied Patrick
Charity FinallySatisfied Patrick *puncho* haha! Lolx ! I rememba u , ex big bro. Lolx ! U N my sis. Use tuh have me trippn ! Aha !
 
Stevie Jo Beck
Stevie Jo Beck Ull nvr b my mothers favorite. My daddy will never look u in the eye. Say Im off with that troublesome guy...
 
Mohammad Isah
Mohammad Isah do u trust ur sense
 
Gwen Kutschkau
Gwen Kutschkau I need prayers right now. Hope someone truly cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.
 
Creshawns Freshest
Creshawns Freshest like if u fresh
 
Emmanuel Emrerx Elvis
Emmanuel Emrerx Elvis Hey! Facebook frnds, i am sure u guys will be veryy happy to know dat i am pregnant, cos i ve missed my period.
 
Dan Reedy
Dan Reedy http://www.youtube.com/user/morekc#p/u/9/FRt7duy2jLw 1 of our nastiest flip houses to date.
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Prins Ghellamoitjies Prettyboy
Prins Ghellamoitjies Prettyboy like a book tat u have to read to know whats its all about so s ur fellow humans u cant look at ta cover or read ta 1st page and say i know what its all about...........
 
Matthew Compton
Matthew Compton I would also like to say a big thank u to my dear friend ROBIN DAVIS! Without u i would b lost! I love u so so much and i am forever indebted to u for all of the amazing advice, conversations, laughs, and love that u have showered me with... "ELLO GOV'NER"
 
Bill Jackson
Bill Jackson She said I'm such dog... I said u such a bone."DRAKE"
 
Mashilo Phillipos
Mashilo Phillipos Its Phillybastos if u hate tell me 2 burn in heaven.hy king kong,cme gt a banana.amapatsula a jabulile.
 
Jacquez M Washington
Jacquez M Washington If u ever wanted to talk 2 me or ask me something like my stat and i will keep it real witcha #True_Story
 
Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams some people dont like u and some just use you but you will always find out who your true friends are in the end
 
Mgbebuihe Joy
Mgbebuihe Joy d sizn of luv n joy s here again...i feel it i c it d birds bear me witness.as we wlk in2 ds biutifl sizn 2dy,i wis 2remind us dt its nt a tym 2pride in whteva litl asset we hv rada lts mk it a sharin tym cos no mata hw mch u v,dr s alwaz sm1 out dr who hs mch dn u.or do we nt knw dt ppl cn only tel hw mch u'v gt by hw mch u giv out.b d bst giva f d yr 2011.rembr:any givin wtout luv s no givin at al,dnt giv as u r forcd 2do so.God bles u
 
Stassie Besele Tsoke
Stassie Besele Tsoke I mic u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nuhu Abubakar
Nuhu Abubakar FATHER GOD i surrender my whole life to you.I Am a clay b4 u mould me into ur likeness,mould me to ur satisfaction n use me to ur best interest.IN THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME(JESUS CHRIST)AMEN.
 
Ziggy Boone
Ziggy Boone wish ppl would stick there noses outta my business and if i dont know u fuck off and leave me alone k sounds good
 
Grace Torejo
Grace Torejo a tongue has no bones,but its already strong enough to break a heart,so be careful with ur w0rds."mean wat u say and say wat u mean"
 
Gemma Leandado
Gemma Leandado hi to all missing u guys will be coming back soon in shallah.....
 
Ray White
Ray White Aint notin to do wit my boy hmu if u tryin to do sumthing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment