Friday, December 2, 2011

Chris Neglecting MeI Guess Drew His NEW BestFriend : i am loosing my damn mind with the christmas lights oh wait you have to have one to loose one lol

Kiera' Monroe
Kiera' Monroe Chris Neglecting Me,I Guess Drew His NEW BestFriend! :(
 
Kristie Ellis
Kristie Ellis i am loosing my damn mind with the christmas lights, oh wait you have to have one to loose one, lol
 
Shannon Brooke Davis
Shannon Brooke Davis I find this inspiring :)
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Raven-Andrea Lozada Braun
Raven-Andrea Lozada Braun My 19th birthday is on tuesday! i want to party!
 
Ashley McCarty
Ashley McCarty Ellen's 12 days of Christmas!!!! I love her <3
 
Ben Brooks
Ben Brooks The Joy of Teen Sex... I'm 10 minutes in... It's not what I expected... and quite frankly it's false advertising.
 
Anele Nicole Kubeka
Anele Nicole Kubeka Mcm kzongsiza ukuth ngvuke ngyophaka u-ice cream coz im craving 4 it......i think......
 
Amanda Carter
Amanda Carter Is it sunday yet???? Gahhhh uggggg seems like im not haven good time unless im surrounded with gods praise. Sometimes i wish everyday was sunday. But hopefully the next week i want feel so dreadful. I do think god for my days cause it could be worse. I just am going threw alota mixed emotions
 
Joseph Mori Gbujama
Joseph Mori Gbujama Plus I ate before boarding the plane. So I had eaten before coming.
 
Victoria Borchers-Little
Victoria Borchers-Little I have never been so hurt, scared, lost, and helpless before in my life. Not even when my ex od and seizured I can not and will not have these past few days be my life and the days I wake up too. Please don't make me make you choose, cause I will break my own heart before I let you break it for me <3
 
Bobby Walters
Bobby Walters I hear a lot of complaining from women so I'll say it again. If you keep throwing your fishing line in the sewer what kind of fish do you think you'll catch? Start fishing in the Atlantic where the big fish are. FYI don't complain when you catch a whale or a shark. Lol
 
Destiny Santana
Destiny Santana I need moree family members on here. Send me family request . Lol
 
Cindy Hint
Cindy Hint 12 hours! Hope I get my work done tonight. Feel like a kid on Christmas eve!
 
Beatrice Dunkins
Beatrice Dunkins I need love
 
Catrina Embree Steinmann
Catrina Embree Steinmann Got a nap in today.... I feel like a real human again!!! :)
 
David Rhys
David Rhys Green paper,gold teeth an pregnant golden retrievers.. all I want. Fuck money diamonds an bitches don't need em! :)
 
Alison Cook
Alison Cook ........"I'm just kiddin. I just wanted to show him my cannons!" <3
 
Vonnie Sharp TaylorGang
Vonnie Sharp TaylorGang I aint finna beg or chase after no nigga! Do what u wont cause at duh in of duh day what goes around comes around so youll get yours # Karma
 
McDonald Matlala
McDonald Matlala Thursday comedy n hip hop nites, I think wil b a case of evry Thursday
 
Paije Nobles
Paije Nobles Thank god i love my job because sitting in downtown phoenix waiting for it to start sucks ass
 
René Johnson Harper
René Johnson Harper Savanna is officially driving.by herself....without me. I have many mixed feelings. I am torn being elated I can send someone else to the store or post office or drive me to and from the bar...and wanting to lock her up in the house and never let her leave again. Also, many of you have requested we send out a notification when she is on the roads for your own safety. I'm working on this. :)
 
Kim Maas Maple
Kim Maas Maple I definately need to get groceries, we are out of bread, had to buy a loaf from the gas station today so we have bread in the house haha.
 
Laura Grijalva
Laura Grijalva And the count down to my Bday begins!! Dont know if I wana smile or cry =°/......lol jk :D WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO??
 
Kathy Dayton
Kathy Dayton I Hate when you hear "You're JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD Mom ♥ For all you Moms out there
 
Cydney Dodd
Cydney Dodd i am so ready for the weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment