Friday, December 2, 2011

Im so sick of u but I cant live without u : I feel so lonely w No Kidslol ughhhhh you bi naw i just want everything lol dont get

Kendra Hartfelder
Kendra Hartfelder Im so sick of u but I cant live without u!! :(
 
Malika Mckinley
Malika Mckinley I feel so lonely w/ No Kids...lol
 
Tio Fuccwitit Cummings
Tio Fuccwitit Cummings ughhhhh you bi naw i just want everything lol dont get me wrong i love females but im jus sayin dat a-1 nigga come along aaayyyyyyeeee you gone learn todayyy you gone get dis lllooooonnnngggg ddddiiiiccckkkk lol dat shit crack me up everytime
 
Welfry HI Mejia
Welfry HI Mejia I just noticed that your best friends become friends when they got a bf or gf
 
Richard Neer
Richard Neer Have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DAMN sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids now adays don't have respect for anyone!!!!!!
 
Courtney Daniels
Courtney Daniels 18,000 ft of LIFE today ! I am thee Sky Diving Queen ( in my mind )....ummm lets do it again PEEPS !!
 
Ahmed Raouf
Ahmed Raouf My Video Talk Business Opportunity Good Morning.. I have the pleasure to invite you to an important event which will introduce to you My Videotalk and its benefits. My videotalk is one of the first leading network marketing in the world. It started operating in Egypt a few months ago.. Don't miss that chance to be between the first joiners. you can now decide to build your own future and wealth within the fastest growing company in the market. I am pleased to invite you at our event concerning the My Videotalk Business and Pruducts set in Odeon Hotel. The event will be organized on Saturday DEC 3rd at 05:00 PM which is located at 06 Abdel Hameed Saeed st, from Talaat Harb St.- Downtown - 10th floor. Feel free to call me : 0100 522 6744 - 01285399432 link: http://myvideotalk.com/ In this event we will go through the Business of My Videotalk and its expansion in Egypt. we will discuss the following points: Introduction about the company. The expansion of the business in Egypt. The Future of the business in Egypt. The Business compensation plan and the bonus. Full review about the product of MVT. Note: Your friends or any person you know are very welcome. No tickets or entrance fees. Your presence is very essntial. Ahmed Raouf My Videotalk team About the company: Founded in 2002, Team Effort International, LLC is a privately held, debt-free company with global offices in Northern California, USA. We are an Internet focused company. Using proprietary and state-of-the-art software, Team Effort International stands at the leading edge of e-commerce technology. We are a multi-national company currently doing business in several leading countries in North America, Europe,The Middle East, South East Asia, and Australia, New Zealand with plans for further international expansion into South America, Eastern Europe, and Northern Asia. MyVideoTalk is a powerful opportunity to start your own global internet business right from the comfort of your home or office, marketing the latest internet communication technologies. Our compensation plan is designed so that you can earn career level income, our products are state-of-the-art - we're the first to market with the technology everybody needs. That translates to huge opportunity for you.
www.myvideotalk.com
 
Courtney Condreyy
Courtney Condreyy shame on you Camryn... yeah thats right i saw you in math(: im just gonna stop there((:
 
Gail Rawlins
Gail Rawlins HI HO HI HO!!!! It's off to work I go!!!
 
Zack Chavez
Zack Chavez Posted un 5th period ! I love the wind and I love you lol what to do today ??? Lms who knows ? I love tlkin to u every night before i go to sleep . Happy
 
Dyllan Cork
Dyllan Cork I get to go online cause my wife offered to go gdt the car done so I cohld play :) thank u babe
 
Brandon Griffin
Brandon Griffin lmao i just got caught stealing a monkey from the zoo
 
Brandy C Boyle
Brandy C Boyle I am going home... there's a bike there with a flat that needs some love...
 
Erica Dotson
Erica Dotson Say this slow, GOD I LOVE YOU , if you mean this REPOST it , if you ignore it everything will go wrong
 
John Wright
John Wright Hell ya 2pm i have never been happier to see you come :D R&R time boi
 
Shalane Clark
Shalane Clark hahaha I freakin love auto correct...my friend was tryin to ask me "How is Ty doin?" insted it came out "who is Ty doin" and me bein me replied "Nobody I hope, he's only 4!" LMAO
 
Angel Cherry Mohammed
Angel Cherry Mohammed Am huuuuuuungryyy i need sm choclts n icecrm..or i wnt b able 2 slp;-(
 
Zack Locklear
Zack Locklear WHY DO I HAVE 2 STAY WHILE KAITLYN LEAVES ;\
 
Ray Dirtyboyfunk Millward
Ray Dirtyboyfunk Millward if im being honest . . . . I could do Drake . . . obviously id be the giver
 
Cynthia Middleton
Cynthia Middleton Trees are falling down all around my office. For a while our cars were trapped, but crews came in and cut up a tree so we could get our cars out. More are still coming down. What a nightmare and to make matters worse I have no power at my house.
 
MOochie's MakiinMoney
MOochie's MakiinMoney so many thing I wanna do in life.....
 
Steve Boyd
Steve Boyd MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!!! \m/ \m/ I CANNOT fucking wait to go bat shit crazy next Monday!!! Bulldozer is in their set fuck yeah :D Don't give a shit what anyone says about the Supercharger album, that song is kick fucking ass!!
www.youtube.com
Taken from Elegies DVD Recorded live @ Brixton Academy 2005
 
Sean Matthews
Sean Matthews i love u stoke city i do mwah £44 thatl do ah xmas presents for the family with credit crunch n everythng going on hahahahhaha
 
Jr Garcia
Jr Garcia I like when i get to see her ^.^
 
Brittany Richardson
Brittany Richardson I cant wait to see my wonderful man tonight. Warm fire place, hot cocoa, and 25 days of christmas!!!!!!!!! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment