Friday, December 2, 2011

I have voxer add me I've been dating a homeless women recently and I think it's getting serious She asked me to move out with her I love u SEXY M0MA

Eric Benson
Eric Benson I have voxer add me
 
DaeDae TheBeast Vargas
DaeDae TheBeast Vargas I've been dating a homeless women recently, and I think it's getting serious. She asked me to move out with her.
 
Tark Martin
Tark Martin I love u SEXY M0MA sorry 4 expecting u t0 wake me up!
 
Alana Lee
Alana Lee Well i guess...Idk..jus reading this letter ...makes me wanna cry!??? Don't know what to do??? Back off or what?
 
Marissa Rodriguez
Marissa Rodriguez I swear all you do is yell.
 
Robert West
Robert West I am always here, but sometimes I am there..
 
Alex Herpington
chickfilabowl.sierrabravo.net
I just voted for the Chick-fil-A Bowl SEC Man!
 
Tori Thele-Beck
Tori Thele-Beck Working on making dinner. It's been a hard few days lately. Hoping the Lord keeps us in His hands. Could really use some encouragement right now. I know we'll get through this as long as we have faith...
 
Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez Last month was nothing but party, I met a bunch of new people, and got to spend lots of time with my lady ;-) I could only hope this month is even better!
 
Jonathan Trujillo
Jonathan Trujillo Its time for me too change! I swear i haven't been the same for awhile .... be prepared
 
Cindy Debree
Cindy Debree So, Hitech had my computer for almost a week, and no one even touched it. Not only that, I got no phone call. So, naturally I phoned them to see what was going on. No one seemed to know. I asked them to find out, and to call me first thing in the morning. No call by eleven, so naturally, I went and got my computer back. Apparently, I can mail it to a service depot and get service that is just as fast. Hitech had their chance and all they did was FAIL big.
 
Gayle Robinson
Gayle Robinson I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did!
 
Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller so i just did a banger on this dudes chest check it out.. its on my page the one of the superman emblem
 
Jade Halvorson
Jade Halvorson I don't hate you. Im disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.
 
Tracey Holben Lay
Tracey Holben Lay I am truely disgusted that 4 murderers are getting new trials because of one pill popping idiot judge. Praying for the Cristian/Newsome families. Will they ever find peace?
 
Beyond Blessed
Beyond Blessed I officially start school January &my mommy officially start her RN proqram january too..She is my bestfriend & she inspires me so much..hard worker?? I qet it from my mama, im so proud of ha..#love you mommy: ) strive for everythinq you desire &you will have everythinq you desire[in my mama voice]
 
Brandon Devine
Brandon Devine I got four big stumps of lighter wood for sell if anybody wants to buy some hit me up
 
Barbara Murphy
Barbara Murphy well it is 413 and i guess nobody is coming so much for all that ....but it sure is good i guess i will eat leftovers for a week ....alex had to work ...connor forgot but will be by after evening classes at u.....dan and dana might come ...and caelion...maddie has a game at 530... and zane wants to go to that ...tab has to work.....and may be nathan will come and bring abbie madison and the boy
 
Erin Murphy
Erin Murphy So sad, I wanna be strong, Don't try to take him from me, I've already spent my life living half undone.
 
Jonathan Farias
Jonathan Farias WHEN SHE PULL AWAY PULL HER BAK WHEN YUO SEE HER CRYING JUST HOLD HER ND DONT SAY A WROLD WHEN YU SEE HER WALKING SNEAK UHP AND HUG HER WAIST FROM BEHINDE WHEEN SHE SCARD PROTECT HER WHEN SHE SAY THAT I LOVE YU SHE RELLY MEAN IT WHEN SHE GRABS AT YUR HANDS HOLD HERSAND PLAY WITH HER FINGERS WHEN SHE LOOKS IN YOUR EYES DONT LOOK AWY INTILL SHE DOSEWHEN SHE MAD HUG HER TIGHT AND DONT LET GO WHEN SHE SAY OKAY DONT BELEVE IT CALL HER AT 12:00AM ON HER BIRTH DAY TO TELL HER I LUV YU WHEN SHE COME AT YU CRYING FIRST THING YU SAY WHOH ASS AM IM KICKING BABY :)<33
 
Cassandra Zuniga
Cassandra Zuniga In 2 days itz my bday.....itz not gonna be good..i miss him alllooootttttttt:"""""(
 
Kat Katt
Kat Katt ` yesterday was fun, really enjoyed it..pagod pero worth it..with my hands, i wil help in my own little way.. :') good day..
 
Taiwo Tola Seun
Taiwo Tola Seun To all my fans out there, dis month shall grant u peace and joy and i also wich u success in everything u lay ur hand on...can somebody say amen
 
Giovanna Henry-Hall
Giovanna Henry-Hall Oh my god, I cant wait until friday, Oh I am going have a great time. Damit friday hurry and get here please!
 
Vicki Clark
Vicki Clark You'd have thought after 4 years that not being able to immediately find my children in their beds when I check on them wouldn't cause a mild heart attack. Of course they're upside down under the duvet at the wrong end of the bed, isn't that how everyone sleeps?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment