Friday, December 2, 2011

inbox me a question and ill answer it on my status 100 honest doesnt matter if i dont know u TELL ME HW DA FUCK WE SUPPOSE 2 STAY

Omar Tapia
Omar Tapia inbox me a question and ill answer it on my status 100% honest doesnt matter if i dont know u
 
Rahkeida Fulcher
Rahkeida Fulcher TELL ME HW DA FUCK WE SUPPOSE 2 STAY FRIENDS WEN U HAV A BUCH OF FEELINGS U DNT SHOW(drake trust issues)
 
Al Stark
Al Stark I 60t a new number so if I fucc wit u and keep it real all tha time holla at me RICH R60LLIN LAS VE6AS
 
Tyrek Tilton
Tyrek Tilton L M S ! Me + U = Buddies []Jordans’ – Dannnng! ;D [x]Vans’ – I’♥ Youuu ! C; []Nikes '- Can iii Have Your Number .? (; ... []Addidas '- Text Me. ... ... []Polo ' – Your Sexy [; []Aero '- Your Beautiful' ♥ []Holliste'r – Youu Look Good ^.^ [x]Taylor' Gang – $wagg [:: [x]Bukl'e – Youur Worth My Life C; ♥ []U.S .P.A '- Stranger ;o []American 'Eaqle – Your Alrighttt ^.< [x]Forever21 ' – We Need To Chill. [: [x]Abercrombie' & 'Fitch – Your Cute ^.♥ []Goodwill '- Hop Off -____- [x]Post This On Your Wall So i Can Like itt
 
Martin Rickard
Martin Rickard Jamie: Dad did u want to buy 2 tickets to go and see Rod Stewart at Plymouth Dad : Why? Jamie : well he's a good comedian!...got his own show and everything....... Pmsl...muppet..........You mean Rhod Gilbert ...........pmsl
 
Lesley Kobby Djokotoe
Lesley Kobby Djokotoe ''If u understand me,den u got the upperhand on me,,cos i don't understand me'''......
 
Shauntae Hardy
Shauntae Hardy Yeah I just seen you with your ex girlfriend and even though ur girlfriend now is my friend I'm not going to say anything to her cause i know she'll just go back to u.#mindingmybusiness.
 
Carolynn Drew
Carolynn Drew thanks everyone.for wishing us a happy anniversary. that means alot to us.. we spent the morning at the doctors office i got some bad news but it couldn't been worse.. guess i'll be having surgery soon but maybe i'll feel like 20 again lol... who knows.. please keep me in your prayers love u all and thanks again!!
 
Roger Frankel
Roger Frankel Would u rather?
 
John Coker
John Coker This is a MUST SEE for every one. Especially those of u who drum. This guy loves his job
 
Jp Payne
Jp Payne If u fucking het for her Foodstamps,then u #TeamChipz lol
 
Kelly Daugherty-Knight
Kelly Daugherty-Knight Got Nike friends n family 30% off cards for this weekend. Msg me if u would like some.
 
Layla Riverside
Layla Riverside just thinking of u and smiling to myself , ur cute and sweet and such a good guy , ur amazing , glad i added you and i rarely ask people to be my friend , most ask me , liked talking to u from the beginning :)
 
Andy Winstanley
Andy Winstanley Now that's what u call a save!
 
Pradip Dipchandani
Pradip Dipchandani Boy: Is Your Name Google? Girl: No! Why? Boy: 'Cause U Got Everything I Am Searching 4
 
Oduguwa Uzoka Kemmy
Oduguwa Uzoka Kemmy U r d lord dat healeth meee!10k u Jeeeesuuuus!!!Gud 9yt frenz!
 
Roland Venson
Roland Venson U gotta crawl before u walk and u gotta think before I talk. Thats means sit back and observe a way to put yourself in a better position. ( this is a ghetto public announcement).
 
Layla Brown
Layla Brown dont u jst love spending 3 hours finishing an english draft fro tomorow nd then chopping all the ends of your words off as u take the paper out of ur book -.-
 
Marissa Fernandez
Marissa Fernandez little corey wakes up from his nap and all sleepy eyed he hands me a fortune cookie from under his pillow im guessing lmao .... so i open it and he eats it while falling back asleep , so funny so then im like wakeee up and im like i opened the cookie for u can u please hand me the computer mouse he makes like hes giving it to me then throws it in his play pen .. what a punkkk lol
 
David Ayoola
David Ayoola The bble says,"beta is the end of a mata dan d beginng" bcs we're in the last mnth of the year,I decree dat u all shall hv a glorios end in Jesus nm. Hapi nw mnth.fruitflnss awaits u all as we cont. In dis mnth.
 
Lisa Carreau
Lisa Carreau Put this as ur status and c wat ppl love about u. This should be interesting. I LOVE YOUR...... Leave a comment below or inbox
 
Palesa Itumeleng Pepenene
Palesa Itumeleng Pepenene Short dark people are scary I nearly had a heart-attack Walking by myself in the corridors and I bump in2 a short lil black girl Screamed my lungs out #good for u MShoza# @ least u won't be scaring anybody :-( ~»still freaked out~«
 
Andre Camacho
Andre Camacho Don't u love the way people always victimize, blaming someone else for their situations,basically stunting their own spiritual growth...just remember,when you're pointing your finger at me,you got 3 more pointing right back at you...
 
Smile Cruz
Smile Cruz I'm tired of ppl saying "lms" or press "like" if u agree .. If ppl like ur status they'll like it on their own ..
 
Youngz Fouronesixrep Menace
Youngz Fouronesixrep Menace real ish u were juss dere it bout time u cut err
 

No comments:

Post a Comment