Friday, December 2, 2011

My mum just said don't ever buy me a DVD I can't be bothered to get up and put it in lol soo ima make a new song and ima

Bianca Rosella
Bianca Rosella My mum just said don't ever buy me a DVD, I can't be bothered to get up and put it in lol
 
Juan Montes
Juan Montes soo ima make a new song and ima dedicate it to her even though i haven't talked to her in awhile kuz she disappeared
 
Sydney Young
Sydney Young The moment that you realize you want me, I wont be where you left me, and im not coming back. so byee
 
Debra Carberry
Debra Carberry Don't care what you earn, where you live, what you drive, fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful or average, rich or poor, smart or not. If you're my friend, you're my friend. I accept you for who you are, and that's ALL that matters...If you feel the same, steal this from me, your friend, like I just did from my friend ....Keep it movin!!
 
Alexis-Jade Ozera
Alexis-Jade Ozera All I want for Christmas is you.. <3
 
Cassie McKenzie
Cassie McKenzie Okay guys, the next time it's snowing... FREAKING LET ME KNOW PLEASE!! Can't believe I missed it = (
 
Corey Burns
Corey Burns I Was A Cold Dude ...,Iam getting back to my Way's!! Lol!!!
 
Cory Munoz
Cory Munoz Speak your mind. I'd rather know where I stand with you now than be hurt and confused later. That goes with everyone, please don't try and hide your true colors because eventually they will show... and I may not be very vengeful, God watches everything and karma sucks. Everything you do comes back 3 fold, remember that... It's said in nearly every belief (religion) or practice.
 
Bianca Feldmann
Bianca Feldmann I just need comfort right now... how i just long to b in heart warming and unconditionally loved arms, to put my mind and body at ease, to fall asleep calmly and relaxed... (*sigh and gloss coated eyes*)
 
Julie Melf
Julie Melf wants to add another Italian cookie to my Christmas cookie collection, any suggestions? I already make Annisette, Hermits, and Rasin fillers...Thanks :)
 
Song Qian
Song Qian I Found This And I Wanted To Share It :3 Dear Future Husband, I don't know who you are yet... Or do I ? For all i know, you could be my best friend that lives down the street or the boy i hate with all of me. You could be a complete stranger - - - I don't care. I just promise I will do everything in my power to make our marraige work & love you in every way possible (; I won't ever cheat or lie to you. I'll even make the best sammmichhh for you to take to work c; One day, you will read this. You will know, from reading all my quotes about prince charmings & perfect relationships, that you are the deffinition. ♥
 
Carissa Saab
Carissa Saab Ugggh, I miss you boo. I love you with alllll my heartt. Forrever and everr, I promise. <33 Trying to stop being a bitchy lion by spending quality time with a happy tiger. ha
 
Jacob Patino
Jacob Patino Bout to try skateboardin in khakis for the first time. I wonder how this is gonna work out???
 
Hannah Jennings
Hannah Jennings On the first night at out apartment the water heater decides to start leaking. Then this morning I was up for a total of 5 mins and the toliet decides toover flower for 5 mins straight and flood half of the apartment. Luckly my uncles are the plumers for my apartments lmfao. Hopefully nothing else will go wrong... Well at leadt for a while haha.
 
Cliff Cisar
Cliff Cisar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U when i propose to a girl.. it def is going to go something like this. classic
www.youtube.com
We wanted to capture the pureness of every angle, every smile, every wiped tear, just...everything. With this video, that's what we did. Or at least tried to...
 
Ruffy Marquez
Ruffy Marquez Hey hubby! :) I just wanted to tell you I love you and I miss you so much! I can't wait to spend Christmas with you! Call me<3
 
Ronrica Paige
Ronrica Paige Maury - This is such a mess of a show..Your not the father, I cheated with your Best Friend.. O*M*G, PLUS more. Crazy a** show!
 
Vonda Butler
Vonda Butler i got the best husband,he surprised me today with one dozen of beautiful red roses,a card with a hundred dollars in it, all for my birthday, what a guy.
 
Megan Holst
Megan Holst still piss...now i got to walk to the gas station
 
Jamie Leigh Beighley
Jamie Leigh Beighley Omg with all the shit that has been going wrong lately my up should be coming real soon and boy oh boy oh it's gonna be a good one and I can't wait
 
Will Mcdonough
Will Mcdonough i swear im really think about hang up life cuz it over im sorry 4 the ones who care
 
Susan Simpson
Susan Simpson Let's make the best of the situation Before I finally go insane. Please don't say we'll never find a way And tell me all my love's in vain.
 
Sara Barber
Sara Barber Made Meg go for a run with me ;-) I feel great ... Ready for a new beginning!!!
 
Kareem Cargill
Kareem Cargill The key to be successful is to be patient an god knows I been patiently waiting
 
Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith Gonna be anti social tonight. I need a break from life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment