Friday, December 2, 2011

FWD: ESPN NFL Raiders LB Rolando McClain charged with assault reckless endangerment discharging a firearm Just have to pass this along I have so much going on in my

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott FWD: ESPN NFL - Raiders LB Rolando McClain charged with assault, reckless endangerment, discharging a firearm
 
Rochelle Miller
Rochelle Miller Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and can't afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles... I usually don't send these forward but I'm sure anything and everything does help so it can't really hurt and yes I do believe in miracles
 
Allyson Benham
Allyson Benham taking a break from xmas shopping.... wow who would have thought you could get tired from sitting here shopping online
 
Bobby Morrison
Bobby Morrison We are shaped by our thoughts; when the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves
 
Cash MeOut
Cash MeOut GET IN FOR $10 BEFORE 10PM BY SENDING UNLIMITED NAMES TO 209-818-2719 GET READY FOR THE HUGEST PARTY THIS THURSDAY WITH THE GUY WHO BROUGHT YOU "TOOT IT & BOOT IT"... YG WILL BE PERFORMING LIVE ONSTAGE AT MIDNIGHT!!! KEEP IT LIT & GET A DOSE OF HIM DROPPING HIS "NEW" SMASH SINGLES, LIKE: "PATTY CAKE", "BI@$% AINT ISH", "BEAT THE PU$$Y UP (THE REEEEEMIX!!) & MORE!!! THIS PARY IS FOR THE 18 & UP/ 21 & OVER GET $3 MIXED DRINKS TILL 11PM!! ARRIVING AT 9PM IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED. ***FOR MORE INFO, THE GUEST LIST OR BOTTLE SERVICE CONTACT: 209-818-2719 ****VAD VODKA & E40'S LANDY (VSOP COGNAC) BOTTLES ARE ONLY $100 GET A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE FOR ONLY $40!!
 
Joey Marinaccio
Joey Marinaccio chris paul to the knicks? talk about a way better trio than boston or miami CHAMPIONSHIP
 
Derek Van Tonder
Derek Van Tonder Phone stolen? Use this app to take a photo of the thief! You can use it to basically ruin their life.
www.lifehacker.com.au
iOS: If you've lost your iPhone or had it stolen, free app Prey will find your phone, set off an alarm and even take a picture of the thief. Prey ...
 
Echoi Choi
Echoi Choi Si pones " A" - Pondré relación contigo por 15 dias. Si pones " B " - .Pondré " TE AMO " en tu muro 10 veces Si pones " C " -te pondre como hermano/a en el facebook Si pones " D " - Te doy mi numero. :S Si pones " E " - Tendre que poner una relación de casados por 12 dias♥ Si pones " F " - Te respondo una pregunta. (la que quieras :$♥) Y Si eres valiente ponelo en tu muro si no lo pegas tienes miedo.. (SoloParaValientes).
 
Taleah Mummydaddy
Taleah Mummydaddy a nissan n13 pulsar rebock version make an offer :)
 
Jo Luisa Urtazon Torres
Jo Luisa Urtazon Torres heLLo wOrLd.. ü hve a nice day.. :)
 
Elisa Iovieno
Elisa Iovieno arf arf!!!!! i'm a walrus!!!! like this if you want to adopt me as your family pet :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
Kimberly Estrada
Kimberly Estrada I want a chocolate donut...no wait a huge cinnamon roll with a big glass of milk, ok and the chocolate donut! Hehehe:)
 
Georgina Mathurin Banks
Georgina Mathurin Banks Hoy a sido un dia h...p, pero gracias a Dios ya termino...
 
Eddy Carter
Eddy Carter So it iz a gud thing tht i smoke. they cant sell my organs wen i die now lol\r 11/22/11
 
Marissa Stone
Marissa Stone I wish today it will rain all day Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away Trying to forgive you for abandoning me Praying but I think I'm still an angel away Angel away, yeah strange in a way Maybe that is why I chase strangers away They got their guns out aiming at me But I become near when they're aiming at me Me, me, me against them Me against enemies, me against friends Somehow they both seem to become one A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood They start coming and I start rising Must be surprising, I'm just surmising I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher<3
 
Chidi Patrick Obi
Chidi Patrick Obi adaloko am come out with a new begin
My Guyses Nite begins
Mobile Uploads
 
Agapito Ruiz
Agapito Ruiz hola ami no me gusta diciembre lo boy a quitar ok jaja
 
Vannesa Jimenez
Vannesa Jimenez Hello! I just wanted to remind you that I will be attending the Capital IDEA Orientation TODAY December 1st at the ACC Eastview Campus. The address is 3401 Webberville Rd, building 8000 and room 8105. I will be there at 6:15, Call me if you need anything (512) 228-2725 ACC- I will be on the Eastview Campus for Capital IDEA. Capital IDEA offers sponsorship in a wide variety of career fields from technology to healthcare. Not only do they help cover tuition and books, they even assist with childcare expenses. This meeting starts at 6:30. They recommend you come 15 minutes early because the doors will close at 6:30. If you are late, they will not let you in! http://www.capitalidea.org/academic_sponsorship/becoming_participant/orientation_schedule.html
www.capitalidea.org
Attending an Orientation is the required first step for all applicants. Our goal for December 2011 Orientations is to get 800 people to attend and learn about Capital IDEA. Help us by sharing our information!
 
Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams i had a good day at school tell two girls snitched on me and this boy and teacher talked about niggahs moms but the thing is i got to spin time with my girl today
 
Austin Wallace
Austin Wallace Just for the record I do have a girlfriend and she's a blessing. <3
 
Jennifer McGranaghan
Jennifer McGranaghan They would have a legalize marijuana petition setup outside my work
 
Cameron Phinizy
Cameron Phinizy Love begins with a smile, Grows with a kiss, And ends with a teardrop.
 
Quen Dacsa
Quen Dacsa yon pere jakmel ki konn renmennen mennen kok li nan gager.yon jou yo vole kok pere a.pendan mesye ap fe yon mes li di.kote tout moun kigen kok yo?tout gason kampe.pere a di non se pa sam vle di.kote moun ki pran kok la?tout medame yo kampe.pere a konmanse fache.li di se pa sam vle di tonnerrrr.kote fout moun ki vole kok mwen an.tout mere yo leve kampe.lolzz.
 
'Max Worthington
'Max Worthington If this is what the Grammy Awards has to deal with, imagine what I have to put up with as an upstart. I don't know if there will be a 4th year of LACA's.
www.guardian.co.uk
All that was lacking was background imagery of strip malls and the Kardashians
 
Brooke Campbell
Brooke Campbell Brrrrrrr, running out of oil sucks! Guess the gauge isnt very accurate! Josh is on his way with a little now, luckily. Turkey in the oven is warming up the kitchen at least. :/ On a brighter note, I got a chance for an interview :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment