Friday, December 2, 2011

Theirs no one on this earth id rather be god damnmit im glad to be me if u were where im at u would wanna be you tooshady mathers how

Zach Deardorff
Zach Deardorff Theirs no one on this earth id rather be god damnmit im glad to be me if u were where im at u would wanna be you too_shady mathers
 
Natsuo Natsu
Natsuo Natsu how cud u look straight to my eyes ignoring my tears. .?? -_- its too late
 
Makungu Katele
Makungu Katele Ve truly missed bana makungu.lve u mum thre is no love like a mothr'z love 4 her child!cnt wait 4 23nd 2 eat food prepard by u aftr a long tym......
 
Enock Mazanhi
Enock Mazanhi what binds us is much greater than what seperates us SPECIAL DEDICATION TO THUBELIHLE MTHEMBU we gonna mic u bra,wer u go nigga ther is sunshine,ya alwayz in ma mind bra
 
Caroline Mongan
Caroline Mongan Happy b day marie mccarthy love u loads me sxc bitch xxXxx
 
Tochukwu Ofoegbu
Tochukwu Ofoegbu ask God 4 forgiveness,when u pray u,u call upon d God of abraham,isaac,joseph,hana,moses,elijah and others.and and put all d angels of God, on duty 500 angels 2 protect u and ur family 2nite,and u remeber those that are in various problems.
 
Luck N. Kese
Luck N. Kese Failure doesnt mean that u hv accomplished nothng,it does mean that u hv learned sumthng!
 
Candice Rothrock
Candice Rothrock S0metimes u just need s0me0ne t0 b there . . And t0 tell u its g0ing t0 b 0k . N0 matter h0w screwed up things are. .
 
Coen Ansell
Coen Ansell Never regret any think cause at one stage of your life u wanted it
 
Prentice Profitboy Mobley
Prentice Profitboy Mobley Dont be lazy bc wen u lazy u miss out on a lot of essential things in life such as getting a good job or promotion, finding and keeping a good women or man, and most important gettin money! What you to lazy to do someone else is motivated to do! #GOGETTA
 
Joseph Esnoz
Joseph Esnoz she said i bet u don't remember me and i said only every other memory(:
 
Ashley Nicole Brown
Ashley Nicole Brown Why can't u explain love in words?
 
Anthony HellaSwagg Jeanpaul
Anthony HellaSwagg Jeanpaul Real name still brang flames still bang let them thangs rang leave brains all on yo fuckin shoe strangs I'm tellin u we aint playin we comin
 
Hendra Nursaleh Al Batawy II
Hendra Nursaleh Al Batawy II Birruu aabaa u kum tabirrukum abnaa u kum (brbaktilah kalian kpd orgtua kalian niscya anak2 klian akn brbkti kpd kalian)
 
Desmond Jerry Stiffla Waguz
Desmond Jerry Stiffla Waguz When eva money smell on ur body u can enter every f**king hole
 
Raven Reed
Raven Reed I hate it wen lil kidz jus sit dere n stare at u fa a real long time until u saii sumthin llol!!!! #RaNDoMtHawT
 
Martina Perković
Martina Perković Herman Hesse Patnja zadaje bol samo zato što je se bojiš. Ona te proganja zato što bježiš od nje. Ne moraš bježati, ne moraš je se bojati. Moraš voljeti... Dakle, voli patnju. Nemoj joj se odupirati, nemoj bježati od nje. Okusi kako je ona u dubini slatka, predaj joj se i nemoj je primati s mržnjom. Tvoja mržnja je to što ti nanosi bol i ništa drugo. Patnja nije patnja, smrt nije smrt, ako ih ti ne učiniš time...
 
Ayanna Mollison
Ayanna Mollison I THANK GOD 4 BLESSING ME WITH ANOTHER YEAR OF LIFE, I THANK MY MOM AND DAD 4 THE MAKING OF ME. I THANK MY FAMILY 4 THE LOVE. I THANK ALL MY FB FRIENDS AND FAMILY 4 THE LOVE N SUPPORT. I THANK EVERYONE 4 ALL UR SHOUT OUTS ON FB SAYN AND SENDING OUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS N WISHES...AND THANKS 2 ALL WHO IS HELPN ME CELEBRATE MY BDAY WITH A BLAST!!! LUV U GUYS
 
Laka Anderson
Laka Anderson See u keep talkin bout the power now its off for good........lol....
 
Usher Tizzy
Usher Tizzy God b wth u.
 
Francis J Dias
Francis J Dias i miss alot to my family and mostly my love (ANGEL).....I CANT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE DEN MY LUV...as she is always der deep in my heart n always will.....I LUV U MY SWT HRT MY SWEET ANGEL.....
 
Stephanie 'Alicia'
Stephanie 'Alicia' I just want to say that HATING is BAD! And it is VERY unattractive when I grown man acts like that! With that being said, I will be DE-friending ALL those who have grown into professional HATERS! U are too DAMN old for that!!!
 
Dechamp Johnson
Dechamp Johnson if ur enemies include u do not allow themt 2 conclude u.
 
Damilola Oyelami
Damilola Oyelami Being included in God's family is d highest honor nd the greatest privilege u wl ever receive.Thank God am chosen to b part of d family.
 
Morgan-Jade Fox
Morgan-Jade Fox Dear god how much further down can u push me? Fyi i dis like u.. Since the day i asked u into my heart im goin threw hell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment