Friday, December 2, 2011

It hurts alot wasnt ready to say good bye never letting you goo i jus kant u nd aliza ment the world too mee babe i love youu so much

Desiree Dizzy Chavira
Desiree Dizzy Chavira It hurts alot wasnt ready to say good bye never letting you goo i jus kant u nd aliza ment the world too mee babe i love youu
 
Amanda Bailey
Amanda Bailey so much 4 divorce papers.. guess he dont want it afterall..if he dont, i will. i want MY LIFE BACK!
 
Jeff Monfrey
Jeff Monfrey What's wrong with these knuckleheads. Rolando McClain (raiders-lb) I believe out of Alabama I'n jail for standing over a man and making him beg for his life then shot right past his ear. Idiots. God gave them talent but skipped on the brains.
 
Jennifer Althouse
Jennifer Althouse Holy Cow, I thought we lived in California, not Kansas!! WTH??
 
Kirby Smith
Kirby Smith What is going with all these disgusting people lately flippantly coming out with these racist comments???? Seriously if people don't have anything good and positive to say then keep your mouth shut!!!!!!! Coz if i hear anyone coming out with any racist shit trust me you will not be liking my reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Paola Ramirez
Paola Ramirez I need a drink a doodle doo
 
Marsha King
Marsha King Still Can't belive Im Next To Getting Married wow Hope everybody I Invite comes that will be nice to see everybody I know and are friends with
 
Karen DiPasquale Thompson
Karen DiPasquale Thompson I hate it when the bad guy wins.
 
Savonne Tada Henderson
Savonne Tada Henderson I cant standd dehmm dqmn teacherzz...@t all...
 
Fanny Kinney Brewer
Fanny Kinney Brewer well first week back to work after 5months and my knees hurt like crazy don't know how much i can take but going to try like crazy hope it stops hurtting soon...
 
Alex Buening
Alex Buening If you hate me, delete me, no seriously delete me. If you think Im nice, like my status. If you think Im a good friend, comment on my status. If you ever liked me, poke me, I wont tell :) If you like me now, inbox me a heart, I wont tell. :D ... If you want to date me, inbox me a smiley face, I wont tell. If your bored set this as your status
 
April Ellinger
April Ellinger i will late the phone go for 85d rit now
 
Vontae' Lyfe
Vontae' Lyfe ::Boy-Sittin Around Tlkn To His Homeboys Aan Gets Up An Screams "I Got 99 Problems But Ah..(Cell Phone Rings).. Boy-Hello ?.. Ex GF-IM PREGNANT !! Boy-(Throws Phone) Fuckkkkk!! #Lol..
 
Denny Vitale
Denny Vitale Lord protect me from my friends I can take care of my enemies
 
Porsha ArmyGirl Steele
Porsha ArmyGirl Steele Just realized loving sum1 isn't all dat bad as some ppl claim, u just gotta find da rite 1 dats willing to love u back. Didn't no I was missing all dis happiness till I found M.L.W. #luv u
 
Amber Nicholson
Amber Nicholson 2 inlaws 2 dr appts 4 shots 2 trips to walmart and now I finally get to eat for the first time today......
 
Kayla Rae Graves
Kayla Rae Graves I AM SO EXCITED FOR MONDAY <3
 
Davie Seyara
Davie Seyara Bfore i lay ma afro-head on ma pilow, let me ask u guyz @ umba watonga dat plz Lucius is cming into our hood jst give him kanjoku kakanyenya wachibvuwilu chakapanga.
 
Mohammed Abdullahi
Mohammed Abdullahi I am not an ATM Machine, leave me alone. Mtchwwww
 
Kayleigh Brown
Kayleigh Brown I can't wait to be one of those people that is just happy all the time despite whatever's going on. Just feel the joy in anything.
 
Timothy Stringfield
Timothy Stringfield where are my peeps when i need them?
 
Eric Trinidad
Eric Trinidad I love this weather
 
Latisia Ifonlyuknew Mobley
Latisia Ifonlyuknew Mobley 3 M's I DON'T PLAY ABOUT....MY SON,MY MAMA,MY MONEY!!!!
 
Justin Hale
Justin Hale so i got a qualification in energy management today, should look pretty good on my resume
 
Trisha Irene Dashnaw
Trisha Irene Dashnaw Sitting here don't know wat to do got angel to sleep finnally she's ben up all day she's geten so big I love her to death
 

No comments:

Post a Comment