Friday, December 2, 2011

GEEZ I AM SUCH A SAP Watched Santa Clause 2 and laughed but then cried in some of the partsgo figure Especially the whole proposal and wedding thingie Oh

Sandra L Christian
Sandra L Christian GEEZ!!! I AM SUCH A SAP!!! Watched Santa Clause 2 and laughed but then cried in some of the parts....go figure. Especially the whole proposal and wedding thingie! Oh well I guess we do have tears; oh yeah it's because of those "mirror neurons!"
 
Gemma Petty
Gemma Petty Zumba party at Virgin Active Glamorgan tomorrow night. Gonna be an awesome night, let me know if you still need a ticket
 
Juan J. Jimeno
Juan J. Jimeno Una palabra, diez letras, mucha felicidad: V-A-C-A-C-I-O-N-E-S.
 
Joito Tonka Chavier
Joito Tonka Chavier Y no se lo que me pasa que me estoy poniendo loko cuando llego a mi casa y no veo lo mas que amo............
 
Tyler Bruce
Tyler Bruce "Rumpelstiltskin's a good man. "
 
Indo Shadaeluvin Shaw
Indo Shadaeluvin Shaw tmy a nigga tbh i luv u i mizz u i wanna hold u ......... puhck acxss ghet a nuht sack n stop bein a puhhzzi
 
Ruben Chavez
Ruben Chavez Sum ppl live their life one day at a time me, I say that takes to long so I jus live moment by moment~ ;))
 
Jecelyn Notado
Jecelyn Notado u man! i want to kill u! u like a poor man im happy u with someone else but think this how many time even how many times u changes and used other people bcoz of ur personal intention u will never ever success in ur life bcoz u are big liar, selfish and devil. i wish the airplane u ride back to your country is crash And u will die go to hell! u wait i already file my case againts to you and if you reach ur country police is waiting there and goodluck to ur new house it called JAIL IN THE HELL!
 
Alexa King
Alexa King Irish dancer's 12 Days of Christmas! (and for my non-ID friends, a TCRG is a license to teach Irish Dancing and is $400 per year)
zandb.wordpress.com
Black Friday has come and gone, and Cyber Monday is a “wisp o’ the web”. The season is upon us and it’s time to sing On the first day of Christmas my Feis dad gave to me A check for my...
 
Crissy Bissessar
Crissy Bissessar I would love to be an Anthropologist and live a nomadic lifestyle but that surely won't pay the bills -_-.
 
Cerdena Ghiena Lra
Cerdena Ghiena Lra Its n0t a mistake t0 l0ve s0me0ne. . . . . Just rmember '' take l0ve as an inspirati0n. . . . Not a decisi0ns . . . . . Enj0y 8 but kn0w ur limatati0ns. . . Gudnyt & swtdreams t0 all my fb fRNDz....
 
Carl Anderson
Carl Anderson has only a few real friends-they're the ppl who kno the real me,AND STILL LOVE ME!!!
 
Jake Evangelista
Jake Evangelista I believe in only one thing and that thing is human liberty. If ever a man is to achieve anything like dignity, it can happen only if superior men are given absolute freedom to think what they want to think and say what they want to say. I am against any man and any organization which seeks to limit or deny that freedom. . . [and] the superior man can be sure of freedom only if it is given to all men. As quoted in Letters of H. L. Mencken (1961) edited by Guy J. Forgue, p. xiii.
 
Elizabeth Urena
Elizabeth Urena Life is good!im cookin a huge roast for me n my kiddies n my wonderful neighbors:)it feels like a big family(except we geta drink n act rediculous n noone judges u!)ive never felt so appreciated.endless smile on mami's face:D
 
Denayne Jones
Denayne Jones went and saw my man before lunch with my best friends had a great afternoon now back to work uhhhh
 
Alex Morrison
Alex Morrison Saw a big partridge all fanned out in the middle of the road by my house today. Didn't think we had any in the area. Hopefully he got out of the road, no interest in partridge pancake.
 
Loblolly's Garden-Marketplace
Loblolly's Garden-Marketplace This Saturday is SSS..."Sampling Soup Saturday". Stop by, and taste one of our soup mixes. Delicious and hot on a cool day...what could be better? Open 10-3. Eat a bit while you shop!
 
Demond Hester
Demond Hester I need a job
 
Joe Hummer
Joe Hummer Im back in oregon and looking for work. Anybody know where i can get a job. Let me know. Or text me at 2542461596
 
Skyler IsAbeast Srader
Skyler IsAbeast Srader cant believe my girl took a pic of another dude n put it on her fb! Wow.
 
Takiyah Phyr Fowler
Takiyah Phyr Fowler I need money, not a job.
 
Chrystal Barnett
Chrystal Barnett Im like a drug.... I make u feel good then u can use me u can abuse me but u always have to worry bout me taken control!!!
 
Michael Blake
Michael Blake Lol to busy to love a brod I can't lose focus ...smh
 
Brooklyn Pebbless Taylor
Brooklyn Pebbless Taylor Can You Fix My H-E-A-R-T Cause It's D-A-M-A-G-E-D Can You Fix My H-E-A-R-T Tell Me Are You Up For The Challenge ? ? #Thats Thee Songg : )
 
Sonny Red Owl
Sonny Red Owl TIME TO NUTT UP OR SHUT UP, YOUR SURE DO GOT A PRETTY MOUTH...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment