Friday, December 2, 2011

If I go all the way to bradshaw and sit in the freezing cold I expect a win varsity This girl at orientation walks in like this is a damn

Ansell Hammack
Ansell Hammack If I go all the way to bradshaw and sit in the freezing cold I expect a win varsity!
 
Jose Zamora
Jose Zamora This girl at orientation walks in like this is a damn club with some short shorts and some stilettos on. My generation is in trouble Smh Dress right people
 
Candy Graves
Candy Graves I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. First and foremost, I'd like to thank my son Paul for being everything a mother could want in a son. You are my rock, Paul. I love you.
 
Diane Good
Diane Good THINKING OF NAT DONT WORRY IT WILL ALL HAPPEN SOON TO GET YOU STARTED IAM PRAYING FOR YOU AND KYLIE YOU GOT A MOM WHO LOVES YOU GUYS YOU WILL MAKE IT I HAVE FAITH IN GOD
 
Michael LaFontaine
Michael LaFontaine lost a friggin text book that i need for finals next week..tried everything I could think of to not have to buy a new one ..but no go.... had to shell out 40$ for just 5 days of use again..hope they buy that sucker back after finals...feel like kicking my own ass for that!!!!
 
Nakia Thepoet Flowers
Nakia Thepoet Flowers 2nd day in a row havin detention and i didnt go to yesturday or today .
 
Tamara Wood
Tamara Wood A new day! lots of snow.. it's actually pretty beautiful.
 
Angelica Gutierrez
Angelica Gutierrez I said, people who think i'm a nut should of thought of me like a nut years ago. Today i'm as one of the few who make it though so many challenges. I learned form the crazy and i learned for the sane Iv'e got lots of talent who'd you like be to be this time. Id say Angelica gots us all beat.
 
Elizabeth Fields
Elizabeth Fields If I'm in a coma right now and this life isn't real but in fact a dream then I wonder if this hell compared to my real life or heaven,,
 
Charles Leena
Charles Leena had a blessed day thank god for it :)
 
-Chris Bemidji French
-Chris Bemidji French You’re all in Wal-Mart, drunk, at 4 am. Use the people on the side of your profile in order. LMAO!!!!! Riding the electronic horse: Kylene Martin Making love to mannequins: Carl Fairbanks Jr. Trying on bras in the aisle: Mark Simpson Eating food out of the the boxes: Anna Lyseng Mad At the slow cashier: Brad Fisher Getting arrested 4 for stealing a cart: Jacob Erdmann Racing carts in the aisles: Jake Willborg Bowling with household items: Michael Allen Pederson Doing donuts in parking lot: Robert Wesley Lewis Playing Football in the grocery aisles:James Ahlbrand
 
Travis Renstrom
Travis Renstrom Geometry B McArdle Biology A Bonin Power Vollyball 3 E. Johnson English B Woldarski Auto Tech 2 Kratochvill
 
Walter Van Zandt Windsor
Walter Van Zandt Windsor I am not sure I remember who the first person I knew who died from AIDS was --seemed there were several all at once... I do remember being told by a "religious" person that it was a judgement of God upon "Queers." I don't remember much more about it --except I do remember thinking that God must then kill fat people like us (he was overweight too) with heart attacks as a judgement, and why wasn't this guy seeing that implication? Would not have remembered it at all if today, while picking up my son from school, I had not heard the same thing on a national religious program. Only the word "Queer" was "Homosexual, mainly men"--Does that constitute growth? And, are some women exempt from this judgement? They also criticized the president for wanting to eradicate it, and saying so...sigh...
 
Amy O'Neal
Amy O'Neal Madison MS, has long been a Mecca for sheeple, but now the mayor is hating on poor innocent xmas peacocks! I'm sending some attack penguins to help aid the poor oppressed peacocks!
 
Lorell Marsland X
Lorell Marsland X Your like a penny,two faced+worthless:) just sayingo:).
 
Missy Kaylor Eigenhuis
Missy Kaylor Eigenhuis ''mom, can i have a REAL bug for Christmas?'' (as in VW bug...) 'wellllllll, santa only brings what fits INSIDE your house...'
 
Steve Mayle
Steve Mayle Yesterday was the 9th ring of Hell...lets make this night a little better, PLEASE!!!!!
 
Carlos Esquilin
Carlos Esquilin i don't understand woman , if i 'm a bad person , she complain but i 'm a good person and take care my responsibility and she still complain ,some one help me understand....mood '' thinking ''
 
Morgan Presti
Morgan Presti When you walk into a spider web, you automatically know karate...
 
BurritoJoe's Albany
BurritoJoe's Albany $5 Burritos ALLLLLLLLL month!!! Also, Burrito Joe's 2 is not happening annnnd Burrito Joe's 1 will be closing it's doors Dec 24th and not reopening!!! GIGGITY!!! Also, my favorite animal is a tiger and I can count to 25 without using my fingers. This whole update is 100% true.
 
Angel L Diaz
Angel L Diaz gozando en CRISTO manana estaremos en navidad tropical junto al ministro de la alabanza pablo perez , la orquesta apocalipsis 3;11 y por supuesto SON DE PLENA BARUCH ven y gozate habran muchas sorprezas, en el 2121 smith st no. prov. a las 7 pm
 
Mark Stonitsch
Mark Stonitsch And wipe the mark of sadness from my face Show me that your love will never change If my yesterday is a disgrace Show me that you still recall my name.
 
Amanda Houghton Vasquez
Amanda Houghton Vasquez Got a lot accomplished today and there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Thought I was going to have a semester off but looks like this is going to be one of my busiest. Oh well, guess it has to be done.
 
Joanne Lister
Joanne Lister Wat a nitemare nite! thanks jasmin 4 helpin out x x x
 
Manny Martinez
Manny Martinez Trying to find a post that's not talking about the wind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment