Friday, December 2, 2011

Obijiaku Arinze wrote:An old woman has a daughter who lives abroad bt she cannot afford 3square meals a day1 day d landlord visited d woman and asked hery are u

Ifenna Owen Obiora
Ifenna Owen Obiora Obijiaku Arinze wrote:An old woman has a daughter who lives abroad bt she cannot afford 3square meals a day,1 day d landlord visited d woman and asked her,y are u strugglin to eat wen u ave a child abroad,d old woman replies don't mind dat gal upon al d moni we spent on her,she is only sendin me photograph wit white men,pls can i c d photo,d woman brought it out and it was dollars,if u were d landlord what wil u...
 
Shantae Morton
Shantae Morton i anit doin shit just geting in the house am done xmas shopeing for the kids that got wont that wont for xmas so now it party time yanna u dont got long for your birthday boo 3 more days so later f.b
 
Darah Christopher Ogheneruemu
Darah Christopher Ogheneruemu WERTIN I DEY FIND NOR BE HIM U DEY FIND. - GOD THANKS FOR MAKING ME A RULER.
 
Blake Watson
Blake Watson Thank everyone for the kind words, they mean more than u know. I've learned compassion is the most powerful gift one can share. It takes a real man to believe and admit that. The comments made an impact so thanks a lot! you all are good people.
 
Sammy Slammer Jimmy Tshola
Sammy Slammer Jimmy Tshola 2 lov sum1 in dis manner ke bokoata,dat u cnt slip if he ddnt tel u he lovs u!coz u dnt knw le ha eba oa o thetsa.
 
Temilola Oluwafunmilola
Temilola Oluwafunmilola God ve mercy on me teach me wot to do when i don't know wot to do,i put my hope & trust in u alone,baba show me ur cos i can't do it alone,if d whole world aboundon me as far as u ar there 4 me i ve lot of reasons to say thank u Lord!
 
Chaplin Popeye Themba
Chaplin Popeye Themba Inbox m if u luv m n tel m hw much u luv m n da rate!!!!!!
 
Princess Faby
Princess Faby Difference between "Somebody u love"& "SOMEBODY YOU LIKE" In front of the person U love your heart beats faster .But in front of the person U like U get happy.
 
Abby Fullmer
Abby Fullmer Honestly hates U of U healthcare, they need to figure out what they are doing, bill the correct insurance, and quit telling me I owe $900.00 from 2009!!!!! Now I can't even pick up my immune suppression drugs because they claim my copay is $450. Really? Don't cry... Don't cry..
 
Rosn Nepo
Rosn Nepo yoU neVer MadE a Call U never LefT me No meSSagEs !!!! !! !
 
Becky Hunt
Becky Hunt I rlfeel like nothin can bring ke down...I got friends dat live me, family that's tyere wen I need them the mst, ah son that adores me and makes me smile, a nice apartment ah wip that works most of the time, lol and two reliable jobs...wtf would I have to complain about?? Thankin the lord today and everyday!! Thank u to all ma friends n fam. Dat stand beside me!! Lu y'all rt!!
 
Kieron Thomas
Kieron Thomas Write if u want me write out 10 about your Personality Looks Laugh Behaviour Dont get angry if you don't like the score
 
Diona Martinalova
blus sifon, 165 ribu
 
Ingrid Stefany Huliselan-Indra Kusuma
Ingrid Stefany Huliselan-Indra Kusuma beibhi please dont go,if i wake up tomorrow would u still b here,,*luv this song ^_^
 
Ruvimbo Melb Meda
Ruvimbo Melb Meda Amana not agein tonght ...i nid to tok tu u jt...
 
Edwina Ouma
Edwina Ouma Thnk God u pckd my cald n answerd my txt.plz i hpe utaendelea lyk tht tht.
 
Amy CoronaperezLabra
Amy CoronaperezLabra like if u want mi 2 take ur petter pic u. n c how i edit;)
 
Christine InloveWit You
Christine InloveWit You Odee miss my grandfather goin to a emotions right now i really miss u alot i really wish u where here i miss u alot
 
Princess Martinez
Princess Martinez Kung ayaw mu sa ktUlad ko .. BAkit ayaw mu pang aku mism0? Haha . Ü
 
Samy Lee
Samy Lee Genaro Gutierrez be strong u will make through what u r going through right now sorry mannnnnn"
 
Dominique Keepzittoreal GriffinBynum
Dominique Keepzittoreal GriffinBynum Strivin for a better year next year for my family ive had so many set backs n my life , ive been thru so much,bu I hide it wit a smile y bcuz deres no need to dwell on thngs u cant change all u can do is learn n move on ,no more nda way ass so calld friends, ciz atda end of da day I feel like if u taken time out yo life to try n put me down , u aint sht , so on dat note # IM ON 1 2012 HERE I CUM ITS MY TIME
 
Adewale Badmus
Adewale Badmus I woke cleanup bounce in 2 d street run thing i make my doll legitamely dn't fuckin' arund cos is deal wish of course i take so personal,walk a mile in my shoe and u will b crazy with notin' 2 lose,i hustle make my dalla bill till i die shoutout 2 my homi
 
Sherry Fukkdamedia Imgrown
Sherry Fukkdamedia Imgrown BOUT TU ROLL UP UH FATTY &SMOKE MY NERVS AWAY FUCKLUH NIGGA &HIS BITCH ION WANT CHA MAN HE SLIPD HIS #N MY POCKET WAT DAT TELLS U OOOOOOOO TIGHTN UP SILLY HOES NIGGAS FA EVRYBDY WHN IM DONE ILL GIVEM BACK WIT UH COUPLE NEW TRICKS #NOT UH EATER I JUST GOT THUG.DOWN ASS BITCH.GUTTA.PRETTY&PAID WRITTEN ALL OVA MY FACE

Likes

Sherry Fukkdamedia Imgrown
 
Chizube Nwaigbo Ogbonna
Chizube Nwaigbo Ogbonna Its another birthday celebration in my family, My David turned 3 today, God u have done so much for me i will always love u
 
Naisha Cooper
Naisha Cooper Stop bringing up how bad a person is when u leave them... Surely u had moments of cheer.... Oh, and don't think u can come to me and say bad things about MY Ex, what kinda party u think this is??? #imnotabasherhun
 

No comments:

Post a Comment