Friday, December 2, 2011

hey back up the shit u talk with ur fists and not ur thumbs I wanna take my semester tests at a restaurant u know why Because the customer is

Johnny Flaco Salinas
Johnny Flaco Salinas hey back up the shit u talk with ur fists and not ur thumbs
 
Sean Stroope
Sean Stroope I wanna take my semester tests at a restaurant u know why?? Because the customer is always right!
 
Ian Nicholis Packer
Ian Nicholis Packer the trap be jumpin with the $100 slam if i want it nigga i could get $100 on a tab sell em all double nigga do the math u dont think im gunna be back with $200 on the dash i made it from the bottom to the top
 
Jeton MuFc Korqa
Jeton MuFc Korqa Kam frike se bota po mbetet pa asnje ekip gjenial . . . Sepse Barcelona vdiq, Reali u dopsua ,ndersa MANCHESETER UNITDEI sndihet mire per momenitin ....... by:dr.ph Jeton MuFc Korqa
 
Jr Getchumindright Clark
Jr Getchumindright Clark Blame me..blame me.. Blame me..out of all da excuse u claim i give..da last 1 was to much..ppl tlk about forgiving but dnt how ta do dat..if it happen n da past..dn let da past stay buried..dis world we live n da ppl n it...smh..#misunderstood
 
Martha Coots
Martha Coots A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word for a parent who loses a child, b/c the loss is like no other. Will U put this as your status for just 1hour? Think of someone who has lost a child/baby & take a few minutes to remember them~
 
Ella Mabalot
Ella Mabalot "Don't think of the few things that u don't get from God after praying . . . Think and be thankful for all the things you receive from God without asking". . . HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL.
 
Sara Dechert
Sara Dechert Lol.. u cn now use ebt card at weinershnitzel
 
Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera If your a real frennd u wuddnt date ur frennds ex.
 
Jennivie Navarrete
Jennivie Navarrete Shit... i miz my father. Super miz... God kip my father safe always. I love u papa Giovanni Navarrete...
 
Adeniyi Jeremiah
Adeniyi Jeremiah Hazzan gafar luvs blessing wat do u guyz think
 
Kingsley David
Kingsley David #The King's Year.|2012|.|2Kgs3:16,17'Make dis valley ful of ditches..dt valley shal b fild wt water'(frnds,do u no dt sucess is d interactn of d divine wt d human?ys,we do d posible;God does d imposible.4God 2fil our 2012 2d ovaflow,we nid 2build capacity.so av u made room 4God 2fil in 2012?lts dig d ditches in praya.we nid nt care 2see d wind or d rain,bt bliv dt by d 'morning' of 2012,God wil fil dem wt 'water')|#
 
Mike Harrington
Mike Harrington she's a 5 star chick ur a fool not to keep her imma show u what ill do if ever get to meet her
 
Temmy Baleivuna
Temmy Baleivuna Remember,no matter wat U face in Life,dont let go of God's hand..........He told me that everything you're going through is already taken care off...............Have a blessed all..................
 
Grace Odita
Grace Odita So many times I do 4get how many needs that you av met o thank U, God thank U. So here i am with all I have, i raise my hands to worship You. Baba God thank You.
 
Xaldin Windfuker
Xaldin Windfuker If u dont like me. U can always suck my dick.
 
Stacey Skuxx Reid
Stacey Skuxx Reid ur nt sori... u neva will b...
 
Ju Ju Quiroz
Ju Ju Quiroz I received a $50 visa gift card in the mail today from AT&T u-verse! Im also receiving my pay raise at work today! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
April Mcallister
April Mcallister A job....(wow) BDT, bt glad 2 c you tryina get on yo ft. :) SN: i miss u lay an cnt wait till x-max get here 4 you.!!
 
Blessing Deniran
Blessing Deniran i thank God for everytin he has done in my life,for even makin me see another new mth alone,God u re GREAT,i wil foreva b gratefu to u.
 
Rakeeme Making-Progress Joyner
Rakeeme Making-Progress Joyner Bych u gettin married To who...in what year?!?! Lmmfaooooo!!!! SILLY MIDGET...TRICKS ARE FOR STRIPS.... #hadmylaugh
 
Amber Angel
Amber Angel ok my lovelys!! sorry I've been outta commission...I've been dealing with some stuff at my sons school but I'm back now. So if u tried to get ahold of me sorry.
 
Adeola Adebayo
Adeola Adebayo God i thank you for everytin u av bin doin in my life n dose dat ar closer to me..modupe uuuu
 
Robert Haizlip
Robert Haizlip thank u everybody !!!!
 
John Mitchell
John Mitchell Wat can of a so call man how have kids n dnt care if they doin good or not dam man take time out to have fun wit them because u never knw wat tomorrow may bring when they get older they want have a hate in there heart for u not been there every child need there father.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment