Friday, December 2, 2011

20 years ago today we lost a wonderful mother grandmother sister etc and most of all a best friend Mrs Lesssie Mae Sims we

Theresa Sims
Theresa Sims 20 years ago today we lost a wonderful mother grandmother sister etc and most of all a best friend Mrs Lesssie Mae Sims we love and miss u more than words could ever say our hearts will always be heavy on this day but God had a better plan and that was to be with him in Heaven forever our love missing u like crazy
 
Amaka Ikeh Ezeh
Amaka Ikeh Ezeh Gudnite frnds swet drems and lv u al
 
Inyingierefagha Esther Dappa
Inyingierefagha Esther Dappa Ve u said ur prayas 2 nyt, den let us pray. O God I bless u 2nyt, thk u 4 d gift of lyf 4rm Jan-Dec. I'm ur child, u're my might n d beginin of my strengt, I shal b as stable as a rock, n shal excel n no 1 shal defile me, I shal posses d gates of my enemies, I shal nt b subject 2 poverty, d fire of d enemy shal nt burn me, I dedicate mysef 2nyt 2 d God of Abraham, Isaac n Jacob. Let d rivas of living watas flow into n tru my bdy n sustain me. IJN. AMEN..... GUD NYT PALZ.
 
Khia Taken
Khia Taken Lms! Ill inbox u something between us: A rate: And tell you wut I want or would do 2u:
 
Cara Gardner
Cara Gardner Oops For the speeling, but it has to do with what i'm sending u... :)
 
Tabatha LeAnna Perry
Tabatha LeAnna Perry So excited about getting our christmas tree this weekend! My princess loves to pick her tree out with mama and daddy! Lovin life and thank u lord for your many blessings!
 
Ibrahim Abdullah Bazambo
Ibrahim Abdullah Bazambo Who ar u? Just tell me.
 
Chris Abela
Chris Abela Dejjem naqaw an nejk aw malta.. Prosit Ms. World kemm taf twaqqana an nejk!! u leeeeee!!
 
Nanik Love Ly
Nanik Love Ly 5f q blm bs mnrm u dlm khdpn Q.
 
Cj Stonehawk
Cj Stonehawk Why strive to live in societal peace when if u embrace chaos u will find peace n serenity of t northern gate plus t balancing elements of t western field n t smile of t rising sun in t eyes of t relatives of t southern village? - fr t book of CJ STONEHAWK SPEAKS
 
Дарко Милешевић
Дарко Милешевић Osnujes grupu,ozivi (u sta si iskreno sumnjao),i budes prvi koji ju je napustio. :D Fuck yeah!!!
 
Vanessa Vargas
Vanessa Vargas I dont need an angel on top of my tree i already have 1 in heaven looking down on me.... Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for christmas... I love n miss u grandma, both my grandpas n also my uncle Paul....
 
Victor Hlatywayo
Victor Hlatywayo Caught with 400 million dollars @ a farm.Were those US$ or mad money? A budget for the whole ministry. Thats crazy.Pres Sata u have lots to deal with.Thats why Africa will never prosper.
 
Violet Mofor
Violet Mofor Dont judge my breathrough unless u know my been through>....... love u all
 
Phillip Tennant
Phillip Tennant wow can u believ I'm coming from work tierd an sleepy and past my stop I fell asleep in the bus shit
 
Ibikunle Kehinde Ibidolapo
Ibikunle Kehinde Ibidolapo Apy new mth.Gudnyt.luv u!!!!
 
Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma Politicians are corrupt because common man is corrupt. Ask urself what u do when u r caught by traffic police and u give 100 Rupees note, what is that called when u give money to make fake rental agreement, what is that called when a student gets admission on the basis of donation. Isn't this Corruption? or is it like corruption have different definition for common man? Curb corrupt politicians but Simultaneously remove corruption hidden inside u.
 
Janet Belmonte
Janet Belmonte Thank,s for remembering my birthday! GOD BLESS U....
 
Gabriel Adebo
Gabriel Adebo B4 u kan b HAPPILY married, u nid 2 learn 2 b HAPPILY single. Dat way ur happiness is nt dependent upon outside events but upon an inner joy.
 
Maddy Apple Jack Krammer
Maddy Apple Jack Krammer if u know me.... LMS(:
 
Lacey Jenkins
Lacey Jenkins wen some says u failed just remember so. Did there dads condom (;
 
Drophy Celso Isip
Drophy Celso Isip if u believe in me, i will nver let u down.. gudnyt.. :)
www.youtube.com
Music video by Ronan Keating performing She Believes (In Me). (C) 2003 Polydor Ltd. (UK)
 
Shatara Hardheadzfirstlady Parker
Shatara Hardheadzfirstlady Parker u cnt understand my struggle so u cnt match my hustle kanye said it best
 
El Fran Mendez Sanchez
El Fran Mendez Sanchez Fuck me kedo 5 mins dormido.... Told u people. Wake me up...
 
Cari Moriarity
Cari Moriarity me-Walt what do u want for your bday?! walt- a hair cut aNd an umbrella! Wtf!? Hes a strange child. We got the haircut.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment