Friday, December 2, 2011

I need prayers so bad right now Hope someone cares If u are my friend click the like button then repost If I don't see your name I'll understand

Chris Bliss
Chris Bliss I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family ...problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways Unlike · · 18 hours ago ·
 
Esther Mulenga
Esther Mulenga samtymz da best tin 2 do z wach n c..cz u myt endup doin samtin silly bt if it goz 2far dat u cnt tek it act..n ryt nw jst tryna c wer o dis z goin..*wach out*i hate pepo dat ply wit ma mynd..n dis aint a threat bt a wornin..
 
Skoko Edwards Shambs
Skoko Edwards Shambs Thnk u Lord another year 4me 2praise&worship u.
 
Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson Cashing the paycheck then off with friends to have food and Burr :-p hit up the cellular device if u wanna join.
 
Ntombikayise Kayise
Ntombikayise Kayise so wish bendisecaleni komntu wam kule weather cuddling,listening 2 soft music nd doing u knw wat.....
 
Toshiyuki Itou
Toshiyuki Itou 月曜に「週末を楽しみに頑張ろう>自分&自分にかかわる全ての人へ」とつぶやいたが、あっという間に金曜日になった。素直に嬉しいと思う。
 
Emmanuel K Appiah
Emmanuel K Appiah Do u still rememba de fyt bln Bakyere(Dragon/Newborn) n Mr.Omari? wat a gr8te dae
 
AbBy'al LiTtle-Monster AlBa
AbBy'al LiTtle-Monster AlBa add me if u want!!! :P:P:P:P:P
 
Hunter Shannon
Hunter Shannon OK, IM GOIN TO TAKE A PISS AND WHEN IM BACK THIS BETTER HAVE 20 LIKES! :) 20 likes and ill do my ABCs~ A- A's in how many classes ?: B- Birthday: C- Catchphrase: ... D- Drink you last had: E- Easiest person to talk to: F- Favorite song: G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- Is crazy when: J- Jumpy when : K- Killed someone: L- Longest friendship: M- Milkshake flavor: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who called you last: Q- Question you're always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Underwear color: V- Violet is your fave color, true or false?: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last time you cried: Z- Zodiac sign:
 
Gabriel Joshua
Gabriel Joshua in every beginning there is allways an end! d day is about clogging have u ever sit down and examine ur day?
 
Williams Abiola Fayokemi
Williams Abiola Fayokemi D word of d lord shal nt go unfulfil.he alrdy shown m 4way of makn my latter beta dan my former in al areas of ma life.love u lord.
 
Fresy Sobrino Mardoñal
Fresy Sobrino Mardoñal Happy2 birthday to my loving ate.. Maligayang kaarawan m0raat ko..see u s0on..mwuaahh..:)
 
Vanessa Chapa
Vanessa Chapa There is a crazy chic on dr Phil! But I can understand the story! It's never ok to abuse or verbally abuse someone!& sometimes it comes back to the way they were raised. So parents make sure u raise ur Kids right! If u have anger issues get help! If u have an emotional problem get help!
 
Vanessa Laura
Vanessa Laura It's roommate week ♥ If you have a wonderful roomie in your life who helps bring balance to your world, who isn't perfect, but is perfect for you, who would do anything for you, who makes you laugh, and drives u crazy, who is your soul roommate, who you always want to be with, who your thankful for everyday, and brings you joy. Brag about them a little and put this as your status <3 Paige Jacqueline Topazio
 
Navdeep Gohil
Navdeep Gohil FACE BOOK CHAT NOT WORKING SO PM ME IF U WANNA TALK
 
Skye Davis
Skye Davis Everybody wants to be so hard, are u real or a 2nd rate sports card? Nobody gives a fuck! It still doesn't change the fact that you suck!! :)
 
Brandy Nicole Beasley
Brandy Nicole Beasley If u going to get money do it the right way.it will last longer honest money is good money. So those that dnt know thats were the saying money is the ruler of all evil.
 
Ted Ostoich
Ted Ostoich need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways ;-)
 
Tra Da Rydah
Tra Da Rydah one day shez gonna wake up and realize u aint who she thought you was... Me!
 
Mairo Alugbhe
Mairo Alugbhe In this lovely night, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect all my friends through d nite, d wind 2 blow away all ur stress and d twinkle stars 2 guide U all the way, Sweet dreams Goodnight.
 
Noel Gamboa
Noel Gamboa This morning we lost a beautiful person, both inside and out. Angela Castillo, your life will be remembered as a happy one, full of love and accomplishment. Your loved ones will be in our prayers. God, please bless this angel when u take her in your arms and give her peace in your Kingdom. We will miss you always Angela.
 
Shaday Somerville
Shaday Somerville TREAT OTHERS THE WAY U WANT TO B TREATED.................OAN KARMA IS A MUTHAFUCKA SO BELIEVE ME WEN ITS UR TIME U GONNA GET WAT U DESEVERE

Likes

Shaday Somerville
 
Davon Lenoir
Davon Lenoir -Likee my Statx fha thee followin #rate #Label #Smash Pass #Cool Uqlii #Team #2 Confessions #U ask mee three questions ill answer
 
Erik Jones
Erik Jones Fuck u an u an u too muthafuckers sorry ass hoes an niggas blow these nutz cuz someone u know did lol
 
Tshepiso Matlala
Tshepiso Matlala When I luk @ my bby I fil *COMPLETE* LUV U KGANTSHO/LESEDI. MY KHATJU
 

No comments:

Post a Comment