Friday, December 2, 2011

12 year ago today i meet a person that nw i think back and say what the hell was i thinking bout he nothing but a lying a cheat a

Maria Valencia
Maria Valencia 12 year ago today i meet a person that nw i think back and say what the hell was i thinking bout he nothing but a lying a cheat a dog and think god i got that wroth less man out my life i have other word but i cnt post them
 
Idontbustback BecuaseIshootfrist Hamilton
Idontbustback BecuaseIshootfrist Hamilton damn nw i gt mfz who want ma man but everii tyme we break up we all wayz end up getten back tew gether but its coo tho cuz des lil nasty azz nappy headed azz hoez can have hym cuz he aint gone due shyt but fuck yue nd leave cuz he all wayz gone cum bac tew da main thang but its coo tho cuz Flip Gotdeshoesdroppendeypanties Gavia is da biggest whore in indiana nd i been liven wit dat fo a whole year nd 5 months but its coo tho cuz wen he see me he gone leave yue
 
Janine Curtin Goodsell
Janine Curtin Goodsell Anyone in the mall area? Want to meet for a late lunch or early dinner? Yes I have a late schedule.
 
PiXie TriXie
PiXie TriXie I love used little secrets.
 
Ebony Goode Pretty LulDimples
Ebony Goode Pretty LulDimples just left frm seein my thuqq he qets sexyer nd sexyer i love dhat boy free my thuq
 
Aaron White
Aaron White lms if i dont show love
 
Andre'a Montana Beckwith
Andre'a Montana Beckwith im soooo tried of dat skool its not funny ppl dat just came too da skool wanna sit and tlk stuff..... Ppl jus dnt undrstnd why i go too skool and .mii day isnt good all dae see is me crying...
 
Emily Rebecca Dixon
Emily Rebecca Dixon i still got you picture taped to the dashboard on the mantle right by the front door<3
 
Navisha Sapp
Navisha Sapp We hadd so much fun inn p.e today..mhyii crushess wass grinding onn dha floor.andd i wntedd twe gt under them.....dhey looked so sexy i jss wass blushing i wanted twe fxxxx them.....lol farreal tho !
 
Snicker Booz
Snicker Booz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os4m2gKvRZw&feature=endscreen&NR=1 R.I.P. I STILL MISS YOU. I need you here with me Uncle Freddie. Yet, you will always be with me. Never forget I will always love you!
www.youtube.com
Tribute to Fred Grossman. May he Rest in Peace
 
Naya Azure
Naya Azure I had a ball in skew today lunch is the funniest Mr.Bowley is the funniest I love u Bestfriend lol
 
Icey Nairn
Icey Nairn I wanna be a cocktail waitress!
 
Angie Recknor
Angie Recknor So excited to visit Alicia tomorrow in Alex:) I miss your lovely face lady!
 
Dericka Lewis-Carr
Dericka Lewis-Carr Hey guys it's that time of year where our hearts are warm. So why not take the time to give to the needy. I am taking donations for the homeless. I am asking for winter clothes and blankest. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you
 
Tyrina Dove Moore
Tyrina Dove Moore FINALLY Tiki gets to see the Dr. in the AM! 4 Days in Leander/Ceder Park Area!! YEP!! I think she has ceder fever!! Running nose, sore throat and FEVER! Kid's Just Like her DADDY!!! POOR THANG
 
Brittany Johnson
Brittany Johnson I hope it stays like this forever.
 
Kara Grinnell
Kara Grinnell I want a puppy :(
 
Draygon Excaliburg
Draygon Excaliburg I wants sleigh ride.
 
Nick Digby
Nick Digby I am on fire....I feel like I can't stop burning
 
Elizabeth Christensen
Elizabeth Christensen Lol today I saw 2 little homeless guys pushing mattresses down the road on top of shopping carts...only in arcadia ....:)
 
Usmán Aŕáin
Usmán Aŕáin Sometimes I wonder .. - - - - How many miles I have scrolled my Mouse Wheel .. ^.^
 
Julie Geyer DeLong
Julie Geyer DeLong Check this cool blog from my friend Raina Cole -- very cool. http://mamacitaspinstheglobe.blogspot.com/ If I win this, I would probably keep it for moi. I'm greedy like that. :)
mamacitaspinstheglobe.blogspot.com
 
Alexis Uchiha
Alexis Uchiha fuckk these stupid teachers tht wont let u be with ur bf in peace bro i swearrr.. their ruining everythinggg... i mean we get it we go to class and shit but cant we jus have one moment with our luv.? forreal ..
 
Ana Gonzalez
Ana Gonzalez SINGLE or not put this as your status and see what color people INBOX you! camo: I want a relationship Purple: I miss you Orange: I really like you! Pink: I love you!!!! ... ... Red: I miss how we were! Yellow: I want to kiss you ♥ Blue: You are sexy Green: hmu White: Just friends Grey: You're sweet(:
 
Lano PlayBoii Scott
Lano PlayBoii Scott Prayin I make it to Paterson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment