Friday, December 2, 2011

So proud of my latest show shirt design This is actually getting easier and easier with every shirt I sew This one fits really good too Tomorrow is my

Brenda R. Poe
Brenda R. Poe So proud of my latest show shirt design. This is actually getting easier and easier with every shirt I sew! This one fits really good too.
 
Victoria Eduardo
Victoria Eduardo Tomorrow is my BDAY. I gotta do something special..........l
 
Barbara Gardner
Barbara Gardner Okay pretty ladies, it's that time of year again...support of Breast Cancer Awareness!! So we all remember last year's game of writing your bra color as your status? Or the way we like to have our handbag handy? Last year, so many people took part that it made national news and the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise awareness!! Do NOT tell any males what the statuses mean...keep them guessing!! And please copy and paste (in a message) this to all your female friends! It's time to confuse the men again (not that it's really that hard to do ;]) The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day were born. Pass this on to the GIRLS ONLY and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went around all over the world. Your status should say: "I am going to_London_______________for_22__________ months." Use your birth month for the place you'll live. Use the day you were born for how many months you will live there. January--Mexico February-- London March--Miami April--Dominican Republic May--France June-- St Petersburg July--Austria August--Germany September--New York October--Amsterdam November-- Las Vegas December-- Columbia
 
Francisco Tabora
Francisco Tabora November Rain When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained. But darling, when I hold you, Don't you know I feel the same? 'Cause nothing lasts forever And we both know Hearts can change. And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold November rain. We've been through this Such a long, long time, Just trying to kill the pain. But lovers always come And lovers always go. And no one's really sure Who's letting go today. Walking away. If we could take the time To lay it on the line, I could rest my head, Just knowing that you were mine, All mine. So if you want to love me, Then, darling, don't refrain. Or I'll just end up walking In the cold November rain. Do you need some time... on your own? Do you need some time... all alone? Everybody needs some time... on their own. Don't you know you need some time... All alone? I know it's hard to keep an open heart When even friends seem out to harm you. But if you could heal a broken heart Wouldn't time be out to charm you? Sometimes I need some time... on my own. Sometimes I need some time... all alone. Everybody needs some time... on their own. Don't you know you need some time... All alone. And when your fears subside And shadows still remain, I know that you can love me, When there's no one left to blame. So never mind the darkness, We still can find a way. 'Cause nothing lasts forever, Even cold November rain. Don't you think that you need somebody? Don't you think that you need someone? Everybody needs somebody. You're not the only one. You're not the only one.
 
Mike Seph Urban
Mike Seph Urban last i saw mother, she covered my ears, when they caught me I offered the captain a beer, cuz the rabbit will run, and the lion has nothing to fear
 
Tiffany Sloan
Tiffany Sloan today was awesome went to buy some new jeans and yay im down 5sizes cant stop now i will reach my goal :)
 
Norm Young
Norm Young Driving home last night I came upon an accident that appeared to have just happened. A large SUV hit a car right in the driver's door. Steam was coming out from under the hood of the SUV. No Police yet, Fire truck was just pulling up. Two bodies lay in the street. My Brother & Nephew were in a very similar wreck a couple of yrs ago. They both walked away! I just realized,I hit the lottery!
 
Ginger Miller Luther
Ginger Miller Luther I feel bad for Webster, he doesn't get visitors anymore.......
 
Drake Harris
Drake Harris 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weakness, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when i am weak, then i am strong. 2 Corinthians12:10
 
Tony Brown
Tony Brown Well, somehow, Nan managed to drop icecream inside of her shoe... I don't know how this happened, but I had to take her shoe off and clean the icecream off of her foot
 
Jayson Moo-Young
Jayson Moo-Young I got 99 solutions and a problem ain't one...
 
Kylie Vanderhoof
Kylie Vanderhoof Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Xirena Charonte Rus
Xirena Charonte Rus If you don't like me. . . Delete me If you think im nice . . . like my status. If you think im a good friend . . . Comment a (: on this status. If you ever liked me . . . Poke me , I wont tell. If you like me now . . . Inbox me a heart, ♥ I wont tell. If you want to date me . . . Inbox me a (; , I wont tell. If you are brave . . You'd put this as your status
 
'Marcus Mccray
'Marcus Mccray Is saying i never ask got it cuz got it got shoot that why i got 2 work with the lil i got.....go hard
 
Janie Renfro
Janie Renfro Pookie tonight and ive never felt worse.....how come I can only eat chili ? May b the intake of beer and vodka everyday?
 
Destiney Usea
Destiney Usea If you don't like me, don't care(: If you think I'm cute, like my status. If you think I'm a good friend, comment on my status with a (: If you ever liked me, poke me! I won't tell! And if you like me now, message me a <3, trust me.. Your secret is safe with me!
 
Collins Psy-pha Swalobeng
Collins Psy-pha Swalobeng I wud neva rely on anibody cuz I knw wat I hv bin tru...So dnt do da same mistake..
 
Xavier Cortez Alston
Xavier Cortez Alston I made room for this love, how foolish of me. And every woman lookin' at you, knew that you was lucky.... I love you, then I hate you Crew from this dame, I hate whoever ain't you Hate when I can't date you, But I also need my space too <3
 
Josh Carlow
Josh Carlow Lol I just can't stop laughing at the excellent news i got, by far the greatest way to start December off!
 
Becca Friesz
Becca Friesz i never think of anyone else feelings.. im a horrible person!
 
Zelda Tsumis
Zelda Tsumis Oh i so dont knw wht 2 do anymre with this heat,it just 2much jnj.
 
Spencer Matthews
Spencer Matthews Don't text me while I'm at work and get mad when I don't respond immediately... If I wasn't working you wouldn't be able to text me at all! Maddlove! Action Man A.K.A. WaterBed Spesh!
 
Nellie Roman
Nellie Roman I believe everything happens for a reason we all have a purpose. Sometimes we just need to figure things out. This world has enough bad. Don't let the things around u spoil u at heart. In the end all falls into place. Never judge think u could have been in some one else's shoes and never know what the future holds. Have a blessed day :)
 
Brenda A Romberger
Brenda A Romberger Anybody knows how or where I can her some help on my student loans let me know.
 
Alysia Perez
Alysia Perez makin flan :) i haven't made it in along time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment