Saturday, December 10, 2011

Went to the doctor today they told me I can't practice the whole next week :' Just got the news a few minutes ago I start on Tuesday F U

Odailys Matos
Odailys Matos Went to the doctor today they told me I can't practice the whole next week :'(
 
Brian Ferris
Brian Ferris Just got the news a few minutes ago I start on Tuesday F U C K Y E A H SOOOOOOOO FUCKING STOKED.... THANK YOU LORD YOU'VE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS......

Likes

Brian Ferris
 
Summer Lakes
Summer Lakes Winning...it's Friday, Payday, 4 Day Weekend & I get my keys today...:-D
 
Manu Matos
Manu Matos I hate my teenage daughter, fazia tempo que uma serie nao me deixava com sentimento de “perdi tempo nisso??“
 
Jovana Vukovic
Jovana Vukovic Kada bi ludaci poceli da bacaju bombe, i kad bi se celi svet srusio... Ti i ja bi zagrljeni stajali na kraj sveta i gledali sunce kako tone u okean... :)
 
Jose A Gonzalez Rivas
Jose A Gonzalez Rivas Sorry if we woke you in the middle of the night, but someone in your neighborhood is fighting for his life. Sorry if we block the road and make you turn around, but there's been a bad wreck with dying children on the ground. When you see us coming I hope you'll understand, let us have the right of way, someone needs our helping hand. Sometimes a child is choking, sometimes a broken leg. Sometimes ...................a heart stops beating, and when we get there its too late. So if you see us crying when we think we're alone, you'll know we had a bad one, and we're feeling mighty down. We don't do it for the glory, but for a life that might be saved. Somewhere deep within us our souls are crying out, we're here to help our neighbors in their hour of pain and doubt. God gave us something special to help us see you through, we do it 'cause we love you, and care about you too. REPOST to show your support for first responders, EMTs, paramedics, police officers and firefighters.
 
Zeus Mayorga
Zeus Mayorga Love's free, but treat it wrong and pay the price
www.youtube.com
Music video by Lloyd Banks ft. Jeremih performing I Don't Deserve You. (P) (C) 2011 G-Unit Records. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a viola...
 
Willie Beamen
Willie Beamen Lord protect me from my friends I can take care of my enemies
 
Eddie Lovinglybeingmarried Micou
Eddie Lovinglybeingmarried Micou Why is it that everything I do is not satisfactory for the ones I love.
 
Jaycie Luree
Jaycie Luree Sooo Boring...Wish i had a car i sure in the hell wouldnt be here lmao
 
Nora Soto
Nora Soto I think cars should come with a built in mini cooler, so you always have ice-cold water on hand! ( or beer if you're tailgating! Ha ha ) guess I'm just thirsty! #milliondollaridea
 
Freshbfa Nice
Freshbfa Nice Dum ass nigga I been fooling sense I was 5 I learned how to drive in a 745 but my family made me humble my self back to back benz I don't stunt by my self
 
Lilly Ann Botes
Lilly Ann Botes I love going to granny's and grandpas but I miss my mommy and my daddy 2 much
 
Ashutosh Yadav
Ashutosh Yadav ** juNoon-E-i$hq thA to katt jAti thi raat Baaton mEin. . . Saza-E-i$hQ hai to ik laMHa bHi hAi saDiyON ja!sa. . :(
 
Hendrik de Winnaar
Hendrik de Winnaar My vrou en my kind verruil ek vir niks en niemand op aarde nie! I love you 2
 
Lisa K Holt Johnson
Lisa K Holt Johnson The nicest lady came up to me as I was in the Christmas Tree Shop Store & handed me a coupon for $10 off your entire order. It was valid for total purchases $50 or higher. She wasn't spending that much. So she offered it to me-Said she saw all the stuff in my cart! haha!! SCORE :) !!
 
Shawna Peralta-Jones
Shawna Peralta-Jones Going x mas shopping soooooooo excited cnt wait til christmas morning with my girls ...great weekend planned xoxoxox to my girls I LOVE YOU
 
Nkosing'phile Mkize
Nkosing'phile Mkize Nkosing'phile Mkize wrote:Here where I am they have so called HCF[ Hospital Christian Fellowship] one day I wanted a place were I could pray in my lunch time then one of my colleague took me there, they told me their vision & how it started & off cause it was started by man man's doing' then one day I was there just to share the word of God hoping they would hear, I puted the emfarcy on the importance of the wor...
 
Jerilyn Agtang
Jerilyn Agtang I think I raped my lab test, but... I don't want to jinx anything. :/
 
Paul Payne
Paul Payne kinda bit nervous, bout to fly to never never land for a bit, lol I ll tell peter fb said hi.
 
Brooke April Young
Brooke April Young I don't know where I'd be without here with me. Life with you makes perfect since My best Friend!( Tim Mcgraw) -I'd like to dedicate this song to my best friend Sheryl. I love her so much she had been there for me through all my life! We have such a good time when we hang out. We never get tired of each other or fight which Im happy we dont because I don't know what I'd do with out you girlie! I love you Sheryl!
 
Danielle Campo Clark
Danielle Campo Clark welllll... turns out i was wrong, i am in labor. still only 3cm so im trying to get released just for a few more hours bc its breyah's birthday but i doubt morice will let me leave bc contractions are a min apart
 
Ruth Miller
New Theory Suggests Cats Are Liquid - http://tmblr.co/Zj-98yC_so-I
 
Sizo Mnculwane
Sizo Mnculwane even if i lose, i win bcos its only me against the world!
 
Wasim Shaikh
Wasim Shaikh Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم Ibn Abbas (R) said: One day, I was riding behind the Prophet (S) when he said, "O boy! I will instruct you in some matters. Be watchful of Allah (Commandments of Allah), He will preserve you. Safeguard His Rights, He will be ever with you. If you beg, beg of Him Alone; and if you need assistance, supplicate to Allah Alone for help. And remember that if all the... people gather to benefit you, they ...will not be able to benefit you except that which Allah had foreordained (for you); and if all of them gather to do harm to you, they will not be able to afflict you with a nything other than that which Allah had pre-destined against you. The pens had been lifted and the ink had dried up". [At-Tirmidhi ~ Riyad-us-Saliheen, Vol. 1, Ch. 5, No. 62]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment