Saturday, December 10, 2011

Called her 1st day i met her bout 9oclock on my celluar phn while im ridin up da block she picked up da phn n she sound so hot i

Tru Loyality
Tru Loyality Called her 1st day i met her bout 9oclock on my celluar phn while im ridin up da block she picked up da phn n she sound so hot i knew it rite den ima her cocked i asked her wat she like 2 do she said screw i said screw who she nigga screw u watch wat sayn while u runnin ya mouth im chillin in dat black truck in fornt of ya house #cheddaboys
 
Karina Nieves
Karina Nieves Everyone no matter what u are, uve ate beans.
 
Nick Hamilton
Nick Hamilton People r soo fuckin sick they need to just line em up in front firing squad. What would make u perform a sex act on a baby
 
James Mann
James Mann Oh VA how u have dropped the ball on this one giving me a license without even checking to see that mine from ar has been suspended for over a year lmfao
 
Mike Thagreat
Mike Thagreat Can you handle it if I go there baby with u can u handle it if go there baby with u baby can u handle
 
Michael Rich
Michael Rich 4 all u haters and users yea i love you still... once i went there I ment it. but I do hate what you did to me to make me back off. That's ok I have plenty of real friends to go to when times are hard. let me tell u my real friends can count the decades not the years we been friends. peace and love to you all
 
William Chauke
William Chauke woza 2012 we`v bin waiting 4 so song n i wl drink 4 dat!thank u lord
 
Opeyemi Ogunyomi
Opeyemi Ogunyomi At last our program holds at RCF, unilorin chapter, on d 13th of December 2011(tuesday)... THEME:child of destiny... U are invited..
 
Emerald Bell
Emerald Bell I DONT DO THINGS 4 UR APPROVAL...I DO 4 TYKEM JA'NIYAH & EMERALD...THATS IT THATS ALL...I AM A MOTHER 25/8...AND THAT STILL AINT ENUFF HOURS N A DAY OR WK...BUT I MAKE IT DO WAT IT DO...CUZ I HAVE MORE THN 1 TITLE...WAT U GOT???...JUST THE D**K THEY ROAD N ON.....U SHDNT B PROUD OF THAT TITLE ALONE...CUZ I COULD OF WENT 2 THE SPERM BANK 4 THAT...MAAAAAN UP!!!
 
Atobatele Omokayode
Atobatele Omokayode if u luv me, u beta say it b4 it is 2 late....
 
Barry Orievudavwe
Barry Orievudavwe If u are on ur final step nobody can stop you in jesus name
 
Potency VS Theloopstarr
Potency VS Theloopstarr GIRL U GOT THAY BOMB .. WANNA EAT THAT BEAT THAT SLEEP INSIDE THAT
 
Comrade Makinde Ayobami Whoknows
Comrade Makinde Ayobami Whoknows Latest food in town"isu + omi"try am make u feel am!
 
Vicky Sinha
Vicky Sinha Rememberance is a btr cmpliment dn care... . . . . . . I. nvr xpct tones f care 4m u... . . . . . . . . . . . . Bt a miligrm f remembernce is enough 4 me.... :( :( :(
 
Paulita Dial
Paulita Dial ~*~ Comment below & name 1 thing u will always remember about me...? ~*~
 
Jake Dominguez Tadeo
Jake Dominguez Tadeo gudnyt boz Krisha Jean Villafuerte love u muwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Likes

Krisha Jean Villafuerte
 
Basement Kc
Saturday, December 31 at 8:00pm, BULLFROG'S
 
Nninja Singh
Nninja Singh Its late nyt .... M dancin alone in my room.....mr.saxobeatttttt!m mad,crazy,feelin hot,crazy,wat not n enjoyin every moment being alone n cheeeesy for no one but ME!!!!u make me lyk a freAaaak...MR.SAXOBEAT
 
Sam Daem
Sam Daem paid lover says gud nite .. To u all...
 
Hemayat Ali Khan
Request to All Member Like & Share Dont Break the Chain Share as Much as u Can
 
Ramadhan Hamis
Ramadhan Hamis Shit on 'em...put ur number twos in da air...if u did it on 'em..
 
Brenden Æ Lozano
Brenden Æ Lozano I laid down a lot of vocals last night A little frustrating when upon listening to a particular verse, I did this portion of it SO PERFECT that I CAN'T use it in the song. I was doubling my vocals and they both hit the right note at the right time so exactly that it sounds as if it was computerized :( I'm not a robot ( sorry Siri. I'm sure u sing like a bird. A real blue jay). This is more evidence how nothing "perfect" is really perfect except Godliness. In my mind anyway Off to the bed... I mean the booth ;)
 
David Vargas
David Vargas U say u want a place to call our own and yet u seem to not want it y is it so hard to Maine up ur damn mind
 
Geeya MArie
Geeya MArie Happy 21st birthday to my lil sis Kaleesha A Powell, we love yu lots and hope u enjoy yur day.. WTBS: finna get my day started wit da lil one.. :)
 
Cooley Cvez Mccann
Cooley Cvez Mccann LMS RIP LIL SHAD FREE WENDELL KENTAD LIL RELL BIG DEADRICK KC JONES ERBODY OUT SOUTH CAL EACH OTHER CUZ CAUSE WE ONE BIG ASS FAMLIY LIKE MY STAUS IF U FUC'S WIT SOUTH NASHVILLE UC JC !

Likes

Cooley Cvez Mccann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment