Saturday, December 10, 2011

I AM GOING TO FING KILL SOMETHING Stolen Bike Alert: 2005 Yamaha R1 Raven edition Black with red stripes on wheels It also has US Marines sticker on the gas

Bryan Davis
Bryan Davis I AM GOING TO FING KILL SOMETHING
 
David ThrillQuest Ray
David ThrillQuest Ray Stolen Bike Alert: 2005 Yamaha R1 Raven edition. Black with red stripes on wheels. It also has US Marines sticker on the gas tank. Has roughly 16k miles, racing 905 race bars, red brake/clutch levers, yoshimura exhaust. Last seen at my friends apartment complex in Tarzana approximately 11:00pm (Dec 07). He posted a stolen bike alert on CL already and I will keep a lookout there to see if there's anyone dumb enough to try and sell it. Please call, text message me if you see this bike anywhere... thanks. 7144741648 I'll get the plate# soon, hopefully.
 
Raghav Pamidigantam
Raghav Pamidigantam Nights are Dark.....Days are Bright!!!! I always Rock.....Agree or Die!!!!! ;) :D
 
Victoria Williams
Victoria Williams I'm either growing up or growing old all I wna do is relax, be home with my kids n chill, no hectic stuFf, guess I'm old. lol oh! n slp
 
Eric Maverick Lutgen
Eric Maverick Lutgen Today i quit smoking!
 
Nana Kwasi Oteega
Nana Kwasi Oteega i didn't no hw i did dose ShiTs bT it's dOne i ll bi rePn live veri soon *JaH gUiDe*
 
Damian Williams
Damian Williams I got a " Heart ", but its Little ...So don't " Fuck " with me or you'll end up in Hospital ..
 
Maria Suarez
Maria Suarez Vacation day today, jsut made my love and I a nice breakfast, gonna clean the kitchen and get ready to do some errands with my love, come back and pack and leave for Phoenix around 3 p.m. to spend the weekend with my babies and go help out the GemStars pageant on Sunday. Then back home Sunday night. I wanna get home in time to watch Katie on CSI. I'm gonna miss my love but he's the bestest husband in the world, he knows that I miss my babies and want to spend time with them. I probably won't have access to the internet so, I hope I don't miss any of my FB friends birthday this weekend. Have a great weekend FB friends and talk to you on Sunday evening. I love you my love and I will miss you!
 
Josh Tesdahl
Josh Tesdahl At 23, I was far from feeling free. At 24, my life was a big bore. Now I'm 25 and I'm still not high, yeah, I'm 25 but still alive.
 
Micah Josiah Henson
Micah Josiah Henson Really liked a lady and blew it...i never gave her enough space and we never even met.
 
Lenore Lacan Cialone
Lenore Lacan Cialone I have had 2 very early melanomas removed. Please pass this on.
www.youtube.com
FOR TOOLS & INFORMATION: http://dcmf.ca/tools This film was made possible thanks to the generosity of real Canadians and Americans whose lives have been touc...
 
Jc Ferguson
Jc Ferguson Floatin floatin hopin i can find peace somewhere
 
Shadrick Flemons
Shadrick Flemons I hate bein at the mall with my mom when hott girls start checkin u out haha
 
Joshua James DeWitt
Joshua James DeWitt Man this ain't my dad, It's a cellphone. I THREW IT ON THE GROUND.
 
Bobby Bivins
Bobby Bivins Oh where, oh where can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me, She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good, So i can see my baby when i leave this world...
 
Tina Gonzalez
Tina Gonzalez Happy birthday to my little sister brittney who turned 17 today.. Wasn't sure if I was going to see her today so me and hubby made tacos for the family and home made dip yesterday night. Waited till 12 midnight to wake my sister up, sing her happy birthday and gave her presents.. She was one happy girl who received an IPhone 4s, grey uggs, and beige boots.
 
Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith everything i do i do it big!! No work td slept it alll ready for this weeeeeeekend !!! Boooooooooooooooooooze
 
Josh Gray
Josh Gray at the hostpital to get MRI hope they find out whats wrong with my foot before i cut it off! lol :) then going to get lil man and go see daddy
 
Darian Wesler
Darian Wesler I only pray you'll never leave me
 
Zachary Palmer
Zachary Palmer well i am back for walmart it was fun
 
Craig Fuller
Craig Fuller This headline just on yahoo news... "How stress can affect baby's sex" What is up with babies having sex? I had to wait until I was 32!
 
Bonita Applebomb
Bonita Applebomb Should I Do the Blonde or RED or just stick w.my Lacess #comment
 
Logan Babb
Logan Babb Watching my favorite show when i was a kid :)
 
Andi Hill
Andi Hill Dirty sick bastards !! - NATHAN AND KATHY RAWLINGS NAMED AND SHAMED !!! YOUR SICK FOR RAPING YOUR 1 MONTH OLD SON ! BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE HIS ARM RIBS AND GAVE HIM INTERNAL DAMAGE YOU COULDNT HIDE FOREVER ! Poor little angel is now safe in heaven, he lost his fight for life at 6am this morning! Please share so everyone knows who these abusers are and maybe we can stop it happening to another innocent life!.. Killed me when I read this R.I.P wee man♥ not sorry for the broadcast. O:) Plz have this status for an hour if u can as a sign of respect for lil man, god bless his soul. hope ye burn in hell fucking skumbags!!!!!
 
Bob Hicks
Bob Hicks I am fascinated with anthropology, and this IS fascinating.
www.youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment