Saturday, December 10, 2011

That RuthAnne from down in the office eh dumb broad You can't find a worthy dame these days I hadn't the time for a broad who spends all

Phil Poopcho
Phil Poopcho That Ruth-Anne from down in the office, eh dumb broad. You can't find a worthy dame these days. I hadn't the time for a broad who spends all her time getting gussied up and all that. Cook me a meal. Some meat, some potatoes, a beer. Dumb broad. Enough with this American Online Acer internet doohickey. I'm going down to Caesar's.
 
Eric Coursin
Eric Coursin I having bad feeling bout work tonite. There are a lot of damn four wheeler out there 2day don't know how 2 drive. I can't wait to get in the rig 2nite.
 
Louie Ike
Louie Ike (yawn) whats up? Jus wakin up. Watchn this movie Shaun of the Dead haha. Dont knw wats goin on tday, well cause i jus woke up lol. Anywho im still tired haha
 
Ashley Jayde Lewis-Conaglen
Ashley Jayde Lewis-Conaglen like this status; and when someone i don't like likes it, i'll comment "GAME OVER" <3.
 
Karina Feisty-Cat Ortega
Karina Feisty-Cat Ortega First day home and I have a messy kitchen...messy house actually to look forward to cleaning -_- not to mention Sophia didn't go to school today. Fun. Fun. Fun.
 
Priscilla Pintor
Priscilla Pintor I want an emo teenaged son :(
 
Jennifer Santos
Jennifer Santos So glad I chose bikram over breakfast...my best session yet! Gonna devour some chicken and hit the weights
 
Dave Bellefeuille
Dave Bellefeuille So i jus wanna make a big shout out to my Boys Kyle Squires and Sam Squires tomorrow is their birthday and i jus wanna say I love you guys and best wishes to you both..........Gucci out
 
Daryl Eaton
Daryl Eaton did the best sniper shot on bf3 2day! was well chuffed. i like how u gotta ark ur bullet in if its a long distance shot and also adjust for a moving target
 
Tina White Mcghee
Tina White Mcghee I am asking for prayers again for my bf tina turner wises dad donald turner. He is n the dr's office now the cancer is spreading fast thru his bones. He will start more chemotherapy on Tuesday and is having more test next week. He is on liquid morphine now for the pain. Please keep that family in ur prayers. We r needing a miracle!
 
Sherry Gaskill
Sherry Gaskill She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch; she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick; she suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted. Re-post if you love your mom, whether she is still on this earth or not. I love you mom
 
Theray Las
Theray Las very tiring friday nyt...after ng pratice go s 22ban nyt mrket w/my co participants.... hayyy tnx dady best for pampering me 2nyt.... i love u so much muah muah muah
 
Jeff Dawes
Jeff Dawes I know that our bodies are largely made up of water and that water is the healthiest thing to drink and we should drink alot of it but i dont have the time to go for a piss 20 times a day!!!
 
Val St Cyr
Val St Cyr Yeah I"m scared of her, she keeps laughing hysterically and going "uh uh"
 
Debony Loving Kira
Debony Loving Kira I HOPE HE GET HIT BY A CAR..
 
Diana Gabriel M
Diana Gabriel M You are my last and first, my only niqqa man i swear i love you you'll be my niqqa always just 2 let you know i love you
 
Soremekun Adejoke
Soremekun Adejoke God of all ages. I give u all d praise.
 
Aubrey Chiumia
Aubrey Chiumia Tell all my people i'm ridah nobordy cries wen we die we outlaws let me ride until i get free! I live my life in dat fast lane..( I LOVE 2PAC UNTIL I DIE)
 
Vivek Sekar
HE WHO ALWAYS SPECULATES AS TO WHAT AWAITS HIM IN FUTURE, ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING WHATSOEVER - THE SPAN OF LIFE IS SO, SO SHORT... Disciple: Well, sir, I take it for granted that money will come, and you will begin that good work. But what will that matter? Before this, also, many great men carried out many good deeds. But where are they now? To be sure, the same fate awaits the work which you are going to start. Then what is the good of such an endeavour? Swamiji: He who always speculates as to what awaits him in future, accomplishes nothing whatsoever. What you have understood as true and good, just do that at once. What's the good of calculating what may or may not befall in future? The span of life is so, so short—and can anything be accomplished in it if you go on forecasting and computing results. God is the only dispenser of results; leave it to Him to do all that. What have you got to do with on working. - Swami Vivekananda The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda/Volume 6/Conversations and Dialogues/II
 
Jouida Fahmouti
Jouida Fahmouti I wish .... Emmm
 
Dan Rochester
Dan Rochester I really should go home...but the library just keeps calling for me to stay and learn to play Leagues
 
Brent Johnston
Brent Johnston Well this Day is taking forever to hit 3:00 so I can See my beautiful Baby Girl after school I Love u beautiful forever an ever
 
Nosa Imagbenekalo
Nosa Imagbenekalo CAN GOD REALY HATE HIS CREATURE?LORD I PLEAD SHOW UR SELF ONCE AGAIN ON MY LOVLY ----.LORD I HAVE PRAYED,LET UR BLESSING BE WIT__
 
Juan Aquino
www.youtube.com
D-Woodz - Anything I Need Brought To You By Glen Block Productions: http://www.GlenBlock.com
 
Da Original Gblacc
Da Original Gblacc CLEANING UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE NEED TO HAVE sUMTIME tO THINC ABT SUM sHYT BCUZ i cnt really See my Like be Lived Like This Bbwl!!!!l*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment