Saturday, December 10, 2011

Now to get started with my homework good bye facebook I will retarun when my phone comes back to life life will get better i just hate this time of

Gabriel David Cortez
Gabriel David Cortez Now to get started with my homework. good bye facebook. I will retarun when my phone comes back to life
 
Angelica Seamans
Angelica Seamans life will get better i just hate this time of year sht always goes wrong its my own fault its just hard times but soon my troubles will be over and i will be on my feet....
 
Amanda Zerrlaut
Amanda Zerrlaut Interview to be rescheduled. Wish I had known that before I came out.
 
Gary Davis
Gary Davis Lets try a lil experiment......i want to show you how chemtrails affect your everyday life.....do you get your water from a public water company? Ok.........take a jar or glass an fill it one quarter of the way with water from your tap....then cover it with a lid or saucer and let stand for about 20 minutes......after 20 min....uncover the glass and stick your nose into the glass....smell it....does it stink?...???
 
Sadeeya Lawal Abubakar
Sadeeya Lawal Abubakar Narrated Anas bin Malik:I heard Allah's Apostle saying,"Allah said,'if i deprive my slave of his two beloved things(i.e.,his eyes) and he remains patient,I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
 
Angela Medlin Herring
Angela Medlin Herring For all to understand I was not talking not payin Jerry. Tj said Shannon talk to him like a dog, that was what I was said. But they did not understand that yes Jerry did the work and yes he should have got paid I was not talking about that. I was going by what Tj said about Shannon talking down to him, like a dog he said. But I'm sorry, I have alot going on, and I should have not said anything. Pat I'm sorry for what I said you I love you. Shannon I love you to.
 
Chase Pearson
Chase Pearson Ok... so I just saw that the military is already making deep cuts in civilian positions.. with the rifs about to begin too... anyone who thinks this is a good thing is an absolute complete moron.. Hello... we're fighting all over the world and about to be in a bigger fight soon... It's going to be worse than the outbreak of WWII when we spent years building our strength back up... Can you all please quit sending these worthless morons to Washington? Thanks!
 
Alexx Mommyloveselijah Grubbs
Alexx Mommyloveselijah Grubbs just got off thaa phone withh Michelle Collins ! i miss herr soo much ! :)
 
Surf'sUp Bobby Bowman
Surf'sUp Bobby Bowman Feeling some way I see it 2 much
 
Laurie Ehret Covino
Laurie Ehret Covino Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point ... ... Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father ..
 
Lynn Axtell
Lynn Axtell Attention!!! (TRYING to TRACK down old photos):Anyone who may have Old pictures of me with my horses, Riding or other wise.. im trying to get all my old horse pics together. so if you have any at all... please send them to me either via Email, regular mail, or mesage them to me on Facebook. and thank you so much Sue for finding & sending the ones you did. that was so sweet. i really appreciate it.
 
Fredrick Tadzira
Fredrick Tadzira Been extra busy and God be blessed for carrying us thru the day.may the LORD JESUS abide with us &give us 'peace which passeth understanding',peace which money cannot buy or worldy wisdom procure.HE said,'MY peace I give unto....'if we believe HIM HE makes it real.Abraham believed GOD and it was accounted him for righteousness.goodnight everybody.i know some of u shall go 2 church this weekend:may we grow in the knowledge of our salvation!let us put our confidence in the ETERNAL GOD who does not fail in HIS promises.
 
Brooke Nicolle Stephens
Brooke Nicolle Stephens I don't now once you get that grin on its hard to beat you!!
 
Courtney Nicole Castine
Courtney Nicole Castine Really really want to go back in time to yesterday where I couldn't feel anything at all! This amount of pain really sucks! :(
 
Miki Wimer-duffy
Miki Wimer-duffy laying with precious, watchin svu. I might take a little nap.
 
Carletta Scott
Carletta Scott Hmmm.... I thought my mother made this one up?
www.webmd.com
Don't eat raw cookie dough, whether it's homemade or store-bought, no matter how much you'd like to. That's one of the CDC's top lessons from the 2009 E. coli O157:H7 outbreak in refrigerated Nestle Toll House cookie dough products.
 
Tyrone Rodriguez
Tyrone Rodriguez No finals till wednesday. sleep, you and i are going to be great friends till then
 
Elizabeth Gaines
Elizabeth Gaines ok sorry bout that last post . It sucks that i ruined my rep by being to desperate and giving to quockly . My guard s put up . Heart broken and need time to heal . Guys prove u care im tired of hearing im pretty just to be screwed. So when u actually want to take time date me etc then text me until then have a good day.
 
B.y. Greene
B.y. Greene THANKS TOO EVERYONE FOR DA B-DAY WISHES I HAD A GREAT TIME ON YESTERDAY BUT IM HAVING A EVEN GREATER TIME TONITE AT DA CRIB IM HAVING A LIL B-DAY JUMPOFF COME BY HAVE SOME DRINKS WIT ME AND ENJOY URSELF COME IN PEACE OR LEAVE IN PEICES YEAH$$$$$$$$$$
 
Sumiko Barron
Sumiko Barron Mmm...i made papaz con quezo y huevoz for my bby:) #SUPER FULL
 
Kaylee Grass
Kaylee Grass I am sooo blessed to be incapable of takin even tylenol because of what it does to me....i notice in my own world so many rely on chemical to get them by...what gets me are those who do not realize taking more than they need or they say the required dose isnt enough they take more and add more chemicals to the mix....the side affects they refuse to see....that diet pill that gives you nightmares.. The xanax that was suppose to take the pain away...one to low the anxiety...the one for helping the insomnia...you say you have yet never been to get diagnosed(sp) for any of it....so nothing seems to work so here comes some alcohol to top your day off....i am so blessed with a gut that doing this keeps me from doing! Thank you Creator!
 
Tifazhe Biodun Bolanle
Tifazhe Biodun Bolanle There is something i can do which God cannot do. What is it?
 
Azeez Dayodinho Dayo
Azeez Dayodinho Dayo i be yellow boy omo alora....... a wo me
 
Paul Darwin Ko
Paul Darwin Ko if you think that I love you because you are my friend, then keep that thought forever.
 
Kayla Jenne' Ferrell
Kayla Jenne' Ferrell I talk shit but I can back it upp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment