Saturday, December 10, 2011

ok I definitly have alien birdsGraciewho is in a cage by herselfwas changing her bath water and there was a egg in itWTHlolnow Im confusedI thought it took two

Annie Kendrick
Annie Kendrick ok I definitly have alien birds...Gracie...who is in a cage by herself...was changing her bath water ... and there was a egg in it...WTH....lol...now Im confused...I thought it took two to tango....lol... Oh well...its off to work for me...have a good day...
 
Danny L Anderson
Danny L Anderson Is this day ever going to end ? What a bad day now I know why I drink.
 
Danna Heaney
Danna Heaney Think i should hit the Drink. (shake it like you dont care, Sexy turn it around) Put me in the Mood :)
 
Randy Michel
Randy Michel we know, they don't get you like i will, my only wish is i die real, cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal, and you can't sleep thinking that he lies still
 
Robert Hatzes
Robert Hatzes I hate Obama. This is why I don't vote.
 
Eugene Reynolds
Eugene Reynolds 2day started off great i have a home cooked meal for lunch and i seen my bestie ja'mia
 
Mary Rogers
Mary Rogers so on our way back frm st croix i seen a bald eagle & i put asema out n thought thanks 4 checkn in on us...& we love u 2
 
Ebuka Eddy Eze
Ebuka Eddy Eze A man was terminally sick and frnds and relations were visiting him to expres their sympathy... Wheneva a visitor askd him wat he was sick of, he wuld say AIDS... Afta sayin dis for abt 5 or 6 pple, his first born, who was sitting by his bedside to attend to his need, asked him, "Dad, why is it dat u tell pple dat u hav AIDS? "Becos i don't want anybody to take ur mother wen i'm gone" the man answered...lwkmhd!!!
 
Linda Nettles
Linda Nettles I Love Red Lobster
Food/Beverages
 
John Simon
ഈ ഫോട്ടോ കണ്ടാല്‍ ബുദ്ധി മാന്ദ്യം ഉള്ള പെണ്‍കുട്ടി എന്ന് തോന്നുന്നുണ്ടോ ? എങ്കില്‍ തീര്‍ച്ചയായും ഇത് കാണണം. AWESOME...MUST WATCH
 
Susan Lively Neal
Susan Lively Neal Once again.. I have to say I'm so blessed with great friends!! Gail Case just brought me the nicest gift and card!! I've said it many times, but I will say it again.. you may have A LOT more money than me, but I am the richest by far when it come to family and friends :) Thank you Gail :) I love you!!
 
Precious Ekpo Michael
Precious Ekpo Michael I love equality bt al men are nt equal. Don't u tink so?
 
Alison Geoffrey
Alison Geoffrey Holy guacamole! I come home in 15 days and I have soooo much to do!!!! Eeeeekkkk! But I must say I'm excited to see everyone's pretty faces :)
 
Hollie Revette
www.youtube.com
Video isnt that good, but i saw noone really had a good video of this song. =)
 
Amy Conrad
Amy Conrad so Marrissa had the stomach virus Tuesday night and now Mya and Makaylee have it. i just want all my babies to feel better :-(
 
Nodiru Abayomi Sheriff
Nodiru Abayomi Sheriff I don't know exactly what i was waiting for but every moment dat i'm with u, it feels like everything i've been waiting for.
 
Mary Beth Turner
Mary Beth Turner omg i loveee myy friendss!:)
 
Lauren Etherington
Lauren Etherington Repost if your GRANDAD is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my grandads arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while ♥♥♥ R.I.P
 
Toske Zemun
Toske Zemun :))))))))))))))
www.youtube.com
http://www.lile-juznivetar.weebly.com Klik website Liletov Oficijelni Ljubio sam djevojke i snase ali snase na srcu ostase ljubi, draga, nemoj izbjegavati id...
 
Suraj Kumar
Suraj Kumar tomorrow i have plc if anyone luking at m2m fun msg my inbox
 
Devendra Pimpalkar
Devendra Pimpalkar Boy : I can kiss u widout touching u.. Gal : Dats impossible.. Boy : Lagi 50/50 ki? Gal : U cant.. The boy kissed her tighty.. Gal : Yeh toh cheating hai, u touched me.. Boy : Ha toh yeh le Rs.50, roti q hai?? :p
 
Ayanle Mohamoud Egal
Ayanle Mohamoud Egal TGIJ, I had great talk with one of my old friends (16 when we met) last night. Its crazy how you can knock heads with someone then let 10 years pass and yall be on the same accord more or less. Hope to have more enlightening chats with my sister inshallah.
 
Sheana Dagrin
Sheana Dagrin Is it ok to say that I fear what is to come ?=/...
 
Alex Bush
Alex Bush just shattered my iphone after a month or two with no phone... smh all i can do
 
Kayla Palisbo
Kayla Palisbo I"m going going, back back, to Cali Cali........ after work -_-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment