Saturday, December 10, 2011

sum ppl feel dat others are tv an sum how or the other they to claim demself as remote i doh work wit remote I have nothing to do this

UltimateOne Moore
UltimateOne Moore sum ppl feel dat others are tv an sum how or the other they to claim demself as remote, i doh work wit remote....
 
Darian Cole Stoecklein
Darian Cole Stoecklein I have nothing to do this weekend anyone wanna chill?
 
Leigha Alexa Hewitt
Leigha Alexa Hewitt "Everytime I get on facebook I lie a little bit. It asks me what's on my mind but i never say what truly is... it's you...."
 
Lydiah Ndege
Lydiah Ndege God, i luv this baby more than the fatha.
 
Cody Plummer
Cody Plummer i have the best sister in the world hahahaha ... wow cant believe i just said that '
 
Roshema John
Roshema John PSA! yes PSA! If i just have time to say hi and bye dont get mad. Are you paying my bills? Are you taking care of me? Ask yourself that before you call me flaw!
 
Isiaq Adenike Fatimah
Isiaq Adenike Fatimah some thing on my mind,i wish ...........never mind.swt drmz
 
Kayode Simon James
Kayode Simon James DIARY OF A BABY :)) 15th jun :- I got attached with ovary 17th jun :- I’m a tissue now 30 Jun :- Mom said to dad, “ You’re going to be a father” ... MOM AND DAD ARE VERY HAPPY :)) 15th Sept :- I Can feel my heartbeat 14oct :- I have Little hands, legs head and a stomach. 13Nov :- Today i was in a Ultra scan WOW ! I m a girl 14Nov : I was DEAD! My mom and dad Killed me. WHY? Is it just Because I was a girl? People love to have a Mother , A Wife, and of course a girlfriend too Then why not a daughter !!!
 
Ntwenhle Thokzin Lesbo-teekay Mkwanazi
Ntwenhle Thokzin Lesbo-teekay Mkwanazi Mxm m so gne miss ma gal...sh's heading 2 KZN 2nite nd dey still waitn 4 da transie...hope dey have safe trip *MissingHerAlready* feels lyk i ddn c her 2day...i myt aswell go 2 bed...gudnite Palz
 
Dezarie Fowler
Dezarie Fowler I so wish people would be cautious of the words they use towards other people. Harsh Words pierce the hearts of many
 
Trish Ann Coble
Trish Ann Coble Thanks!!!!!! I feel old 34!!!
 
Corey Johnson Sr.
Corey Johnson Sr. I Look At every sitiuation with a fresh pair of eyes, because at the end of the day its the best thing to do..... Being an adult means ore than jus havin money,cars, and women it also means to become mature and take responsibilty for your actions.... i now feel that im an adult because i now see life in that way... New Me now everybody be Ready For It Xuz im not holding anything baxk#FreshStart
 
Michelle Simpson
Michelle Simpson 1 MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE......SO I WOULD SINCERLY LIKE 2 THANK THE (bleepn blow hole) WHO DIDNT APPRECIATE ME WHEN HE HAD ME..........im so souped up u can put me n a bowl RIGHT NOW BOOOOOWLLN LOL
 
DJ Sketchconrad
DJ Sketchconrad I'm a franchise that's why I rock my own chain...
 
Penny Buttolph
Penny Buttolph Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share.....♥ ♥ A very simple stripped red and white candy we all recognize as Christmas candy is actually a spiritual candy
 
Angela Dawn Jensen
Angela Dawn Jensen Final Exams are OVER!!!!! I survived the Bio or Hort. exam that I somehow forgot was COMPREHENSIVE!?!?! How the hell did I do that?
 
Lele Lizzle Brown
Lele Lizzle Brown Got some great NEWS! Today I feel like gett'N dressd Up and Have a time of my LIFE whose Down?
 
Tiffany Boyd
Tiffany Boyd I NEEDA GODDAMN NAP!. SHOPPING N DELIVERING MAIL ALL DAY GOT ME SLEEEPY AS HELL.... HITTIN FRIDAYS AFTER WORK... GONNA STUFF MY FACE ... HMU ,I'M AROUND
 
Laura Guadalupe Morton-Coleman
Laura Guadalupe Morton-Coleman thankful thought for yesterday (after getting my client out of jail) I am thankful that I have never been incarcerated; sooo many of my clients have an addiction (a health issue in my mind) and spend so much of their time in a revolving door mindset; would hate to have that devil on my back and be stuck in jail time and time again; isn't there a better way?
 
Guadalupe Jacobo
Guadalupe Jacobo I can't wait until 3 to get my check.....!!!xD
 
Swisha Sweet
Swisha Sweet DO YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT I AM LITERALLY DROPPPIN ALBUMS ON THIS BITCH!!!!!! IS ALL GOOD THO , YOU GUYS LIKE FAM, IS ALL FREE FOR YALL, LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSS!!!! IS ALL FOR FUN BABYYYY . . . . . . . .
 
Vanessa Esquivel
Vanessa Esquivel "one thing you should know about me is i never play to loose, always aim HIGH and rarely obey the rules" >_^
 
'Lorena Garcia
'Lorena Garcia guess what im doing today? studying ): dear school; i seriously DONT like you &' i cant wait to get you out of my life !
 
Rama Krishna
Come into my eyes and Look me through them, for I have chosen a Home far beyond what eyes can see.~Rumi<3
 
Alicia Cliver
Alicia Cliver i like to sleep with stuffed animals and i like rubber duckies in my bath
 

No comments:

Post a Comment