Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let's get to know each other if we don't already After 23 years helping artists build sustainable ministries I have some good stuff to share and I love a great

Tami Rowbotham
Tami Rowbotham Let's get to know each other if we don't already!
After 23 years helping artists build sustainable ministries I have some good stuff to share and I love a great conversation.  If you don't want to miss out, let's stay in touch...Tami   http://www.incubatoronline.com/freestuff
 
Marilyn Kallet
Marilyn Kallet Finding presents and cards at my office--a gorgeous orchid, a box of gourmet mini-cupcakes from Magpies with fresh raspberries on them and dark chocolate peppermint ones-- omyg-- and here I was feeling disheartened-- not anymore! Thanks to my generous young colleagues and talented students--
 
Lasta Alfier
Lasta Alfier ....OVE PJESME ZVUK I NJENI STIHOVI .....
www.youtube.com
đani,stipaničev, klapa, maslina, dalmatinske šansone, šibenik, pobjednik 2005.
 
Cy Colon Bugz Dillinger
Cy Colon Bugz Dillinger I guess eveything aint really what it seem like
 
Kenetha Kee-Kee Austin
Kenetha Kee-Kee Austin They say you are what you eat...but I don't recall ever eating a sexy beast...lmao gosh I crack my own self up!!
 
Sandy Stover
Sandy Stover Wish i could fill this terrible emptiness inside me. Any ideas?
 
Smooth King
Smooth King nigga i got now nd u got no,no W for da loser tho
 
Jacky Ratt
Jacky Ratt Oooops sorry everyone I don't know what I did to make tht shit pop up.. my bad
 
Patrice Jones
Patrice Jones I promiss Antoine is going to have me admitted to the crazy house. He is driving me insane. I.need help find him help. If they have to take him away, that will work too!
 
Barry Sperber
Barry Sperber Sibling war!!!!!!! Copy this if you are the smartest, sweetest, most well behaved, best looking, funniest of your siblings. If this stands an hour with out your siblings protesting, you are the winner! I dare you! ITS ON!!!!! Bring it:)
 
Billy Bittmann-Myers
Billy Bittmann-Myers 2:2 in both bits of coursework, not bad seeing as i hardly go into uni!
 
Vinod Chauhan
Vinod Chauhan TODAY I LOST MY PRISIOUS PEOPLE........
 
Linda Grover
Linda Grover I had a wonderful surprise today. I had 37 scholars and 2 teachers from Colonville School come to my house and I had them all come in . They were so good all looking at my village and then they had me sit down and started sing Christmas carols to me. I used to drive some of them to school before I had to quit due to my health. That was the nicest thing thats happened to me in a long time. God Bless Them.
 
Diane Leonard
Diane Leonard Copy this if your parents are in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Parents arms and tell them they're from me. Tell them that I love and miss them, and when they turn to smile, place a kiss upon their cheeks and hold them for a while! Rest In Peace Mom and Daddy! Christmas with out you is not the same and not a day goes by without me thinking about you! Love you both!♥
 
Justin Noack
Justin Noack its funny how u start to notice how most people grow up and move foward in life then there r all the people that just cant do it and those r the people that hate on u for doin good just cuz they cant get with the program they wanna see u fall fuck um i keep my head held hi and keep it 100
 
Josephine Perez
Josephine Perez Good bye see u next week i know you wont miss me
 
Andre Cornelius Byrd
Andre Cornelius Byrd Lord i ask of you to watch over me for iam deeply troubled...for the man i see now is the man i do not want to be i want to be better but so much is pushing me into what i fear for myself as for becoming some one worse of becoming...iam not that man in the mirror iam better than this i know iam so im asking you is to please keep ya hands over me as i pray to you for hard times..... #IKnowIamBetterThanThis
 
Carolyn Lyn Taylor Vickery
Carolyn Lyn Taylor Vickery Interesting how online careers have gone up 40% in 2011. I just received my first payment from my website thanks to http://www.cnbc.com-article.in/k/?13222 =D
 
Lynette Stone
Lynette Stone My damn mom! Had to turn my show on, Right when I was getting my stuff ready to go. Oh well// I loved spend a few day with her & my brothers & sister. :)
 
Danniel Kambanja
Danniel Kambanja Ba zesco what the hell is going on?no electricity from 15hrs till i dont know...i though pre paid was better?KAYA..
 
Rosie Wilbert
Rosie Wilbert O was bout to say duces baby dnt test me #cuz i
 
Gina Garza
Gina Garza GETING READY SO I CN GO SHOPING TODAY & GET MY SIS SOMETHIING FOR HER B-DAY ......;)
 
Christopher Larmonie-Croes
Christopher Larmonie-Croes i want to love you and treat you right everyday and every night
 
Kevin Miguel
Kevin Miguel @ Moms House Wit Wifey & My 2 Beautiful Boys...I Love You Giovanni & Noah Miguel Always & Forever...
 
Baarb Thomaz
Baarb Thomaz i done woke up wit a fuckin' tiger in my bathroom...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment