Saturday, December 10, 2011

i am pissed of with this book of a tin men i am tired and hungry I will do laundry I will sweep and mop the floors I will finish

Prince Innocent Uzoma Gentle
Prince Innocent Uzoma Gentle i am pissed of with this book of a tin men i am tired and hungry
 
Kandace Coulter
Kandace Coulter I will do laundry. I will sweep and mop the floors. I will finish packing for camping this weekend. Alllll after I finish procrastinating. Blughhhh.
 
Ralph Prier
Ralph Prier I'm a drywalling machine!!! If Jesus was my winger, I'd be makin' him run!!! Jkjk!!! I love Jesus!!! Hahahahahaha......
 
Adrian Scott III
Adrian Scott III Ehh, I don't think I'm gonna try out for football next year... Only Basketball & Track.
 
Mutiara Tita Trisnawijaya
Mutiara Tita Trisnawijaya more than a good friend, close enough, but not yet a best friend. what should I call it then?
 
Qevu Khanyisa
Qevu Khanyisa Neva mynd i wl fnd sum1 lyk u ,i wsh nthng bt d best 4 u. . . . . .nyt 4rndz
 
Nikki Hankey
Nikki Hankey My phone is back on yay! Although i do miss my other phone i lost..
 
Terrivia Sims
Terrivia Sims -these are the moments when i miss him.! -dnt need 2 listen to dat dam song nomore.!
 
Rebecca Segobia
Rebecca Segobia As I have made blatantly CLEAR with the level of unAMERICANISM in our Community...It was NEVER my intention to gain any monies off of The NEGATOR & Pumba...they would not survive life on the STREETS. Do unto others as you would have done to YOURSELF! MY LIFE AS A CHILD OF CHRIST has allowed mE too see things with rose colored glasses. I need to find a spouse that i can move forward with and build my life over, start a new. BEAUTY AWAITS MY HUGE HEART and I DO LOVE mE...look out single COWBOYZ!!!
 
Alisha Lynne Shenoskey
Alisha Lynne Shenoskey Idk y ppl like 2 piss me off so much especially sum1 tht im letting live at my house... keep it up bitch n ur gonna b living sumwhere else in ur truck... i didnt evn want tht piece of shit at my house anywayz
 
Tiffany Bostic
Tiffany Bostic REPOST!!!! If you're under the age of 17 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs - Courage the Cowardly Dog -Hey Arnold - Cousin Skeeter -Clarissa Explains it All - The Simpsons -The Fresh Prince of Bel air -Nickelodeon Slime Time -Family Feud You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS -Authur You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember eating Warheads and Smarties You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of - Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers -Dragonball Z All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand If you collected: -Beanie Babies - Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150) -Coins with the states on them -Carebears - Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook /Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
Tyrel Brown
www.youtube.com
"Where I Come From" Official Video New album, 'Rebels On The Run' now available in-stores and on iTunes: http://budurl.com/RebelsOnTheRun
 
Virginia Egan
Virginia Egan dancing and cleaning with Maddy I love it :)
 
Christopher McRae
Christopher McRae Well I am officially a Cable-ologist! I've completed my degree in Cableology (yes it really is a such thing). I passed my final exam with colors that fly. Hard work always pays off, even in the cable/communications world. Skies is the limit from here. I see a window over my head! :-) Christopher McRae Ca.D....has a catchy ring to it...lol
 
Sikiru Adewale
Sikiru Adewale Daughter: Dad im a lesbian Dad: Ok its cool 2nd daughter: Im also a lesbian Dad: Christ! Dont any1 in this family love dick? Son: I do!!=D =D
 
Dominique Thomas
Dominique Thomas Fuck a Cocky Female aha i pay those bitches no mind when you "think" you better then some1
 
Jon Fritz
Jon Fritz 3days in a row I keep waking up at the same time what the fuck o well I just won't do any work at work lol
 
Sheyzi Gee
www.youtube.com
 
Joanne Giroux
Joanne Giroux Today I had a root of a tooth extracted at the hospital, a little drugged up right now haven't felt the full ouchies right now, last night pulled a muscle in my groin, that feels way worse than the tooth, LOL, figures I could be in more pain than needed to be in, it hurts so bad from the groin to my knee, wish things could be better, but that's the story of my life, just making things worse, been that way since taking prebnasone, (some stupid steroid drug) not sure the spelling. Need a new life or even a body. One good thing thinking of going to Alliston for Christmas, at my daughters, feel bad though going to be expensive, as the glouton foods are so expensive, most likely having to bring my own, plus my dog with her 2 horses, LOL. Plus my son coming home from Saskatchewan with his new wife. Hoping Christmas will be a calm one, I sure need it. Been a rough year, need something normal
 
Ankita Singh
Ankita Singh boys i upload a new photo and plz al of u comnt on dat photo.
 
Dipak Tayde
Dipak Tayde i am busy .....
 
Brandy Edgerly
Brandy Edgerly ::sigh:: i am SO profound, complex, intellegent and deep. envy me, like me, i want you to want to be like me. ::sigh::
 
Kate Montgomery-Kilgore
Kate Montgomery-Kilgore gotta get ready clean my room up and start on dinner i cant wait till mark alan gets home :)
 
Chandran Nair
Chandran Nair i LOVE THOSE WHO RE LOVING ME......LOVING U ALL...LALALALA
 
Adam Zirkelbach
Adam Zirkelbach missing you so much I wish you were mine and I was yours still
 

No comments:

Post a Comment