Saturday, December 10, 2011

That last u wont believe I dare you can watch this betterfinacecom click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter you

Mustaq Ahmed Sunny
Mustaq Ahmed Sunny That last u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
betterfinace.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Alicia Robbins
Alicia Robbins I can only say these things to you while you're sleeping. I hear the hum from the wires and the sounds of the morning creeping. I lie awake and pretend you can hear me<3
 
Barerah Khan
Be SOFT & COOL like water.. so u can adjust anywhere in life... Be TOUGH & ATTRACTIVE like Diamond.. so dat no one can play with ur emotions... DK
 
Christian Deleon
Christian Deleon hahay!! i really mis him!!!
 
Renaldis Jester Dinky
Renaldis Jester Dinky Shout out to all the people that doubted me, turned their back on me and ever had anything negative to say about me. It's because you GREAT people that I am where I am today!!
 
John 'Ziggy' Vieira
John 'Ziggy' Vieira This may sound fruity but I love romantic comedies movies lol 'crazy stupid love' is a good watch
 
Micaela O'Sullivan
Micaela O'Sullivan http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvrepdUwQv1qzyxuio1_500.jpg i think the funniest part of this is the idea that the vast majority of our generation would even know what the word prolapsing meant, considering the diminished vocabulary displayed by my peers. brb, sbbq.
25.media.tumblr.com
 
Sfiso Ngwenya
Sfiso Ngwenya I respct all th mothr's mf2 u cnt do anythng 4 ur mum bt whn u ar in trouble she wil alwyz be th 1st 2 listn an help u. THNX MUM 4 EVRYTHNG AN 4RM NW ON U AR TH 1ST LAYD IN MYLYF
 
Ryan Matthews
Ryan Matthews I see you bitches talkin loud but you ain't said shit
 
Courtney Myers
Courtney Myers I am having the worst freaking luck today
 
Charles Ethan Ray
Charles Ethan Ray I have officially started the booking for my Birthday Concert February 25th! Once confirmed it should be some awesome artist! #OverlyExcited
 
Claudia Hinz
Claudia Hinz Go and see my friend Angela and what she has to offer, I was amazed.!
Monday, December 12 at 7:30pm
 
Lyndsay Cromie
Lyndsay Cromie indian n stella I am such a classy chick x
 
Mariah Cheers
Mariah Cheers I miss my Tagyn-tot, and my Lumper-noodles! lol... especially when I ask Tagyn what Santa says and she says "oh oh oh" and Lumpers says " oh oh" right after her! they are so Freaking cute sometimes...
 
Tobi Joshua
Tobi Joshua Dis place quite beautiful, i cant resist being here, i jst wish u are too
 
Sbusisiwe Thandeka Mbatha
Sbusisiwe Thandeka Mbatha I like da opening act of the Metro Awardz #beautifull#
 
Shane Black
Shane Black Today I learned that the German word "kummerspeck" means "excess weight gained by emotional over-eating" and translates literally as "grief bacon".
 
Shannon French
Shannon French i just want put this down. Who ever knows me . L m s
 
Anita Munoz
Anita Munoz My life is great I want to thank the LORD for all my trials and tribulations cuz that makes me so strong to know that the LORD NEVER leaves me nor FORSAKES me even though im a sinner he cradles me in his arms. Thank you LORD show me how to love others and like you have loved me I know I will fall short, and probably be testes on this but let me be like JOB when im tested to always have the strenth, courage and wisdom as he did LORD again thank you for dying on the cross for me.
 
Stephanie Ward
Stephanie Ward finally after feeding half of the population of dover, i get to eat my dinner!!!!!
 
Abadia Jessica
Abadia Jessica Today i officially opened my business! i Thank God for everything good is happening in my life, thanks to David, my mom x fam. [the best is yet to come] heading to dropp of my son with his grandpa, c ya! God bless ya...stay strong in these difficult times..
 
Dorthy McGrew
Dorthy McGrew Praise the Lord, My sister-in-law just posted that my brother won his battle with cancer. He only has a 20% chance of it coming back. But I know that God healed him and He will keep it from coming back.
 
Lana Burnett
Lana Burnett Tyler is amazing he is the best Asian in the world I wish I was as cool as him and is going to MODESTEP!!
 
Parker Wall
Parker Wall I hate Ice Age 3.
 
Esther Long
Esther Long okay i guess my grandmas a mind reader cause she just called and said she was coming over :P no need for visitors anymore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment