Saturday, December 10, 2011

I learned the difference between worry and genuine concernworry immobilizes but concern moves you to action WHAT Lol on some real basketball shit i think i speak for every point

Tonya Byrd
Tonya Byrd I learned the difference between worry and genuine concern-worry immobilizes, but concern moves you to action. WHAT!!! Lol!
 
Terrance Larkin-Marion Jr.
Terrance Larkin-Marion Jr. on some real basketball shit. i think i speak for every point guard when i say we all wanted to a laker. and play behind magic Johnson! and they stole that dream from Chris Paul! Thanks NBA #Bullshit
 
Ashley Blakely
Ashley Blakely not sure what im going to do with this free time now that schools out, but i am not complaining.
 
Stevie Ray Anthony
Stevie Ray Anthony Can I just say that there is indeed no better sound in the world than the laughter of a child...especially when it belongs to one of your own;) Love you, Ava Simone! *Muah!
 
Ngozi Kali
Ngozi Kali Damn,i wanna listen to common album.i miss when hip hop was real.
 
Danielle Pearson
Danielle Pearson is so sick, I don't want to move.....sitting on the couch with my netflix today...:(
 
Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams i love this its totally inspiring
“God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.”
 
Michelle Bridges
Michelle Bridges My baby is own is way home and he does not know what i have in store for him :) i love you darrell !!
 
Jessie Pena
Jessie Pena I found 2 of my primas on facebook this week! I luv my primitas and MI FAMILY ES LA MERA MERA PRIMERA! My family comes first!
 
Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez i smoke alot of weed to keep them Hoez off my mind . . .
 
Shannon Adeline
Shannon Adeline <3 Yo idk who u heard it from but I dont do WHITE guys! <3 these nasty looking white boys keep trying to fucks with me! <3 but that is not my type! <3 no offense when you get some color let me know <3
 
Jay Jay Serious
Jay Jay Serious Sry 2 ol da 4rndz 4 nt makin any cment 2dy,i wz so bzy lyk a B,colz,special trips,arengmnt&searchin 4 de grl of my drimz!
 
Sharon L. Higaki
Sharon L. Higaki After just about a 4 to 5 hour layover, our flight is now delayed. wow! When we got to Chicago, the agent in the United club indicated that I had not checked in for my flights. Funny, since I was on the flight from TC, all my tickets in hand and physically here, but obviously according to United I was still in TC. Gotta love it!
 
Chris Perry
Chris Perry The two people I love most in the world have to be complete morons. Really?
 
Korey Mari Persinger
Korey Mari Persinger I miss my baby!! <3
 
Delfina Craciun Christiansen
Delfina Craciun Christiansen "Some people see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
 
Kenzie Dawn
Kenzie Dawn I have so much spit to do today. I don't even got enough energy to keep my eyeballs from closing! sitting here with one eye barely open.
 
Mickey Quintero
Mickey Quintero "I aint got no choice but to be a rider." 50 cent
 
Delecia Adams
Delecia Adams Hello all my fb buddies I just wanna thank every for the bday wishes ,msg,emails,phone calls,ect you made my day very special
 
Miesha Garrison
Miesha Garrison I'm like so into the nursing thg bt my heart still belongs to cookin n one day I am gonna have my own business in catering(justathoughtfortoday) :) !
 
Michelle Wich
Michelle Wich I cant wait til i get off today it is party time for me!!!
 
Angel Ozbolt
Angel Ozbolt I know im not perfect and ive said stuff 2 but u got 2 watch what u do and say on facebook. I had a lawyer look at my stuff 2 see what i was up 2 and im glad i didnt have anything stupid on here. Im only sayin this cuz i care about all of yall! Plez watch what u say and dnt think jobs dnt look at it 2.
 
Jordynn Goodman
Jordynn Goodman Damn online scammers! I fell for it again!!
 
Johnny Rivera
Johnny Rivera I want CP3!!!!!!IN THE KNICKS!!!!!!!
 
Nusha Perera
Nusha Perera I want to see u, I want to meet u, I want to talk with u, I want to spend time with u, I want to admire u. BUT, The stupid gate keeper keep on telling that the zoo is closed...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment