Saturday, December 10, 2011

hi evry1 how r u doing im ok back with GT hiring again they help me got my foodsafe i didnt pass my first aid BUT going to do

Sandy Smith
Sandy Smith hi evry1 how r u doing im ok back with GT hiring again, they help me got my foodsafe i didnt pass my first aid BUT going to do it again, they help see i can do othere thing not just what i was doing and im not just doing it for me but for my family i have here im not with my kids and dont see them much but when i get up and go to sleep im thinking of them and prayin for them too it feel good knowin im doing stuff to better myself for me and my kids i love u all and just so u know im thinkin of u guys
 
Toscar Oscar Khosenian
Toscar Oscar Khosenian its hard 2 luv a woman/man wth all ur heart/100% inluv, & neva find dat courage 2 tell him/her Hw much u care... Believe me, u got 2 let it go, 4ur own good
 
Andrew Miricho
Andrew Miricho Wats up, if u are n ever been at k1 klub house big up,
 
Teboho Bolofo
Teboho Bolofo a! d!z weda yetsa sumppl babe manaka *h0rny* l0l u nt g0na gt !t p!ty
 
Erwin Christopher Yoder
Erwin Christopher Yoder Takeing the back seats outta ur civic for weight reduction does nothing if u weight 200 plus just saying.....
 
Tonya Burton
Tonya Burton i kno im not perfect but i truly dont understand how people who r slowly killin people by pumpin dope in the community really believe that God will bless them & take care of their problems... smh am i missin sumthin or can u say DELUSIONAL... SN:Keep it 100 wit urself 1st. u might can play people but u cant play God...
 
Mahmuda Sharmin Moushumy
Mahmuda Sharmin Moushumy Show me the meaning of being lonely... So many words for the broken heart... Its hard to see in a crimson love... So hard to breathe walk with me n may be... Nights of light so soon become... Wild n free i could feel the sun... Ur every wish will b done its tell me... Show me the meaning of being lonly.. Is this the feeling i need to walk with? Tell me why i cant b there where u r. Thers something missing in my heart... Life goes on as it never ends... Eyes of stone observe the trends they never say forever gaze if only... Guilty roads 2 an endless love... Thers no controle r u with me now? Urs every wish will b done... Its tell me... Theres now here 2 run... I have no place 2 go... Surrender my heart, body n soul... How can it b u r asking me 2 feel... The things u never show? U r missing in my heart... Tell me why i cant b there where u r?
 
Stevenn Gerrard
Stevenn Gerrard JAMES BLUNT-CRY! I have seen peace. I have seen pain. Resting on the shoulders of ur name. Do you see the truth through all their lies? Do u see the world through troubled eyes? And if you want to talk about it anymore, Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder, I'm a friend. I have seen birth. I have seen death. Lived to see a lover's final breath. Do you see my guilt? Should I feel a fright? Is the fire of hesitation burning bright? And if u want to talk about it once again, On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulder. You're a friend. You and I have lived through many things. I'll hold on to your heart. I wouldn't cry for anything. But don't go tearing your life apart. I have seen fear. I have seen faith. Seen the look of anger on your face. And if you want to talk about what will be. Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder. I'm a friend. And if you want to talk about it anymore, Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder. Once again. Cry on my shoulder, I'm a friend!
 
Wael Alshafey
" My One Hand Is Enough To Fight Against The World If You Hold The Other One... " hit like if u think every life partner want this ♥ ♪ zeeshe ♪
 
Marsalis Clarida
Marsalis Clarida if thy really knw n understand wat type of person she is thy wont let her have him n that she is a unfit mother im fightin for wats real n wats mine n wat i need MY SON #NOT LETTN GO DAT EASY# LOVE N MISS U QUEY EVRYDAY DAT U GNE
 
Eric Brown
Eric Brown Say hello too my"Big Friend"!!! U know what I mean too.... ;-)xxx
 
Wilson Manda
Wilson Manda Hey suckes u an't knw whom ur fuckin with,am trap star check this out!
 
Phumzile Mlisa
Phumzile Mlisa U so boring,wr u aware ?
 
Taryn BrownSugar Singleton
Taryn BrownSugar Singleton #1 only yo ass would pick number one ha ha but anyway i loves how u correct me and keep my in line without coming at me sideways i really look up to u real talk u a bad bitch and u dont take no shit we need to kick it too ma!
 
Robert 'Bobbo' Griffin
Robert 'Bobbo' Griffin Wht would u do if u saw a 100ft marshmallow man wlakin down the street.. bc one of the ghostbusters summed up my feelings exactly... I am too terrified beyond rationalization
 
Joy Bamaiyi
Joy Bamaiyi den my facebook abuml don ful abeg help me delet some of my pices wen u no like pls
 
Shamyra Henry
Shamyra Henry ***SUPPERS*** ***SUPPERS*** FRIED FISH & CHICKEN BAKED SPAGHETTI STEW CHICKEN SHRIMP FRIED RICE ***FIXED ANY WAY U WANT IT*** CALL MA-MOOTHY @ 3319049
 
Ben O'Connor
Ben O'Connor like and i wil rate ur looks out of 10 and what i like bout u!!!!!!!! :D if a boy likes this, i wil only say what i like bout them

Likes

Mel Ferris
 
Elizabeth Spencer
Elizabeth Spencer ElizabethSPENCER FB FAMILY MOTHER WAS JUST OMG JESUSSSS THE ROCKET I just got save all over again for really WOW omg omg omg thieir is a prophetic in me oh yes GOD WILL DO WHAT SAY HEWILL DO LET HIM WALK IN FRONT OF u when oil is pour the anoinit the father son and the holy ghosts i;m just bul bling inside tonight don;t miss go or listner fill my cup radio 1000.org prasie station in the nation wmbm still hottest amen prasie and belon gs to GOD HALLELALUJAH LOVE PEACE AND HAPPERNESS LOVE ON JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
Obinna Godson Okogbue
Obinna Godson Okogbue GAY RIGHTS ACTIVISM!! We no longer need prophets to tell us that the world is gradually winding down or how can one explain the menance of same sex marriage.the u.s and u.k call it 'human rights' some people are championing it's cause.i wont be surprse when it would become lawful and a right to have sexual relationship wih animals.by then u get to c people go by the name '.bestial rights activits'indeed the end is near!
 
Henry Anthony
Henry Anthony What's on your mind? Papa God i thank U well well.
 
Lucy Mecklenburgh
Lucy Mecklenburgh he just goes I don't love no one else but u ha my arse does he
 
Ghetaldus Rijeka
www.kolektiva.hr
Želite li i vi promatrati život kroz ružičasta ili nešto drugačija stakla, optika Ghetaldus Rijeka pripremila vam je voucher u vrijednosti od 500kn za sve tipove sunčanih i dioptrijskih naočala, neovisno o tome jeste li optimist ili pesimist.
 
Chanel Mattie
Chanel Mattie HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SuperMom Yvette Stewart! Love u always and forever.
 
Bird Foster
Bird Foster Take yo time....take yo sexy time...its yo life...da beauty's deep inside u...inside u...DONT LET EM BRING U DOWN...NO! #IWasBornAChampion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment