Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coming back from the trip was a life saver i feel much better fresher and more thankful We went to vegas and then went up into the mountains in california

Raquel Jean-Joseph
Raquel Jean-Joseph Coming back from the trip was a life saver. i feel much better, fresher and more thankful. We went to vegas and then went up into the mountains in california. I thank God that this trip has healed me.
 
Sarah Sinclair
Sarah Sinclair Best description I have heard thus far.
www.youtube.com
Exactly!
 
Kristina Brown Ray
Kristina Brown Ray Looking forward to the christmas party on base but dang if my cut isnt making it hard to find a dress that looks right. not to mention i want a long dress and havent seen any. the one long dress, i saw at the mall was a 10. there are bridal but you have to order them. might have to go down town or settle.
 
Ne-Ne Griffin
Ne-Ne Griffin Doin wat i do best....
 
Kaitlyn Woody
Kaitlyn Woody WIT THESE FUCKIN HO'S I WORK WIT
 
Noreen Jean Navarro
Noreen Jean Navarro My dear PBCian's COC members,ganda ng mga view ng pix.nyo I like it very much para akong nasa Pnas! Tour member ako sa Fb!miss u,open ko nga lahat ng window!ganda tlaga ng view!
 
Michael BigMike Ewing Jr.
Michael BigMike Ewing Jr. Woke up today with a nott on the back of my neck! i dont like that all!!! Sn: whats good ppl?
 
Brittani Mi'Vida Labayen
Brittani Mi'Vida Labayen I Had A Dream You Was Cheating !! Get Your Shit && Get Out My House !!!! Lmao Gotta Love Maury My Dogg !<3 :D
 
Lwandle Whoonga Kuber Nyandeni
Lwandle Whoonga Kuber Nyandeni bangan nilale kahle angthembe nikwazile ukuhleka 2dae i lv u guyz a lot
 
Sabu Palliyalil
കൊല്‍ക്കത്ത സൗത്ത്: തൃണമൂലിന് വമ്പന്‍ ജയം മമതയുടെ 'സ്വന്തം' മണ്ഡലത്തിലെ ഉപതിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ് തൃണമൂല്‍ കോണ്‍ഗ്രസ് ഒട്ടും മോശമാക്കിയില്ല. കൊല്‍ക്കത്ത സൗത്ത് ലോക്‌സഭാ മണ്ഡലത്തിലേക്ക് നടന്ന ഉപതിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പില്‍ തൃണമൂലിന്റെ സുബ്രതോ ബക്ഷി 2.30 ലക്ഷം വോട്ടിന്റെ കനത്ത ഭൂരിപക്ഷത്തോടെ വിജയിച്ചു. സി.പി.എമ്മിന്റെ യുവരക്തവും എസ്.എഫ്.ഐ. ദേശീയ ഭാരവാഹിയുമായ റിതബ്രത ബാനര്‍ജിയെയാണ് സുബ്രതോ പരാജയപ്പെടുത്തിയത്. മമത മുഖ്യമന്ത്രിയാകാനായി എം.പി. സ്ഥാനം രാജിവെച്ചപ്പോള്‍ ഒഴിവ് വന്ന സീറ്റിലേക്കാണ് തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ് നടന്നത്. തൃണമൂല്‍ കോണ്‍ഗ്രസ് സംസ്ഥാന പ്രസിഡന്റായ സുബ്രത ബക്ഷി ബംഗാള്‍ നിയമസഭയിലേയും മന്ത്രിസഭയിലേയും അംഗത്വം രാജിവെച്ചാണ് ലോക്‌സഭയിലേക്ക് ജനവിധി തേടിയത്. 2,30,099 വോട്ടിന്റെ ഭൂരിപക്ഷമാണ് തൃണമൂല്‍ സ്ഥാനാര്‍ത്ഥിക്ക് ഇവിടെ ലഭിച്ചത്. ഈ കണക്കില്‍ നേരിയ മാറ്റം വരാന്‍ സാധ്യതയുണ്ടെന്ന് തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ് കമ്മീഷന്‍ അറിയിച്ചു. കുറച്ച് വോട്ടുകളുടെ കാര്യത്തില്‍ വീണ്ടും പരിശോധന ആവശ്യമുള്ളതിനാലാണിത്. മമതാ ബാനര്‍ജിയുടെ സുരക്ഷിത മണ്ഡലം എന്ന നിലയില്‍ തൃണമൂലിന്റെ ശക്തികേന്ദ്രം കൂടിയാണ് കൊല്‍ക്കത്ത സൗത്ത്. സംസ്ഥാന സര്‍ക്കാരിന് കരുത്തുപകരുന്നതാണ് ഉപതിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ് ഫലമെന്ന് മമതാ ബാനര്‍ജി പ്രതികരിച്ചു.
 
Arshad Khan
Arshad Khan I like The girl Who Cheated Me In The Name Of Love Coz She Is My Guide Who Instructed That Dont Believe girls In The Name Of Love..! Gd ni8 frndssj
 
JK Wakefield
JK Wakefield Next year I will start training in minimalist shoes, the next step to foot freedom.
 
Haydee Rancel
Haydee Rancel Ahhh... it's funny how much I enjoy the rain... I love to hear the sound of it's drops... the smell of it in the wind... and especially how green the trees look after their thirst has been quenched by it's shower! <3
 
Madelene Modin
Madelene Modin I LOVE ANDERS BAGGE .
 
Abby Lin Schluterman
Abby Lin Schluterman i sent this too my Government teacher yesterday. Well the bookstore changed books and they don't carry the owner's manual anymore........ I bought my book new from the bookstore and it didn't come with an owner's manual Making government work for you book so is there any thing else i can use? Thanks Abby This is what i get back from my teacher today....... I do not know what you expect me to tell you. The book has been listed as required from DAY 1 on the syllabus. I have no suggestions beyond getting the book… So my question is How the heck am i supposed to get the book if the bookstore does not carry them anymore????? what an ASS!
 
Jacqulynn Marie
Jacqulynn Marie My Artist: Three Days Grace <3 Fan:yeah Favorite song: I hate everything about you! LMS for an artist.
 
Pierregilmore Dontkare Longdreads
Pierregilmore Dontkare Longdreads Goin to do me until da day i die
 
Megan R. Hughs
Megan R. Hughs Why must i have such sensitive skin? Half of my face is red and blotchy, wth. Come on home remedy work.....
 
Sita Dasi
Sita Dasi Wow, I just love good news. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfR7VNvCWzQ&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com
"Be Veg" Toronto Subway Ad Campaign 2011 - One Thousand "Why love one but eat the other?" ads running on Toronto subways have been asking Canadians to "be ve...
 
Khristopher Nyceguy
Khristopher Nyceguy If rappers always rap about being criminals and doing illegal things.. Then why do they get so upset when I illegally download their music?
 
Dj-Winter Mabasa
Dj-Winter Mabasa I mc ma fb 4rndz aag! Gd9t nee?
 
Natasha Swain
Natasha Swain *HAPPY BIRTHDAY R0NNIE SWAIN, CAN yA sMeLl ItThats 0k i smell it 4 the b0th 0f us D0 IT BIG... L0ve y0u BigBra!
 
Macy Brown
Macy Brown Can't wait to drive out to my cousin's house again. I know she needs some positive vibes so the sooner the better. Tonight? I'm going to shoot for it.
 
Sally Naning
www.youtube.com
Music and Lyrics
 
Daniel Gottlieb
Daniel Gottlieb Luena-moxico is calling me.....i ll go there when i come bck from Whk..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment