Saturday, December 10, 2011

cheers to the freakin weekend if I wasn't broke I would drink to that hey ya See what I mean Lol I ♥̨̩͡ M̲̅y baby §☺ §☺

Cherie McVicar
Cherie McVicar cheers to the freakin weekend if I wasn't broke I would drink to that .... hey ya!!!!!
 
Spencer Fenty
Spencer Fenty See what I mean! Lol
 
Gbemisola Akinmusayo
Gbemisola Akinmusayo I ♥̨̩͡ M̲̅y baby §☺ §☺ M̲̅uch
 
Leanne Kelly
Leanne Kelly oh i love gleee .. i will surive... whoop minin party in my front room yeah im cool
 
Steven Domokos
Steven Domokos I love it when someone can post dumb shit on Facebook but they all the sudden forget how to call or text. Ya fingers broken.?
 
Jessica R Claypoole
Jessica R Claypoole hmmm sometimes i make all the wrong decisions i dont know whats wrong with me. cant seem to turn it off....lucky me
 
Carlos Burton
Carlos Burton I wish a nigga would disrepect my gansta 2012 get here lo aint lettin shit slide and for all you fuck nigga fuck you!!!
 
Laurie Meyer Wall
Laurie Meyer Wall The cookie irons have been turned back on which means I will have fresh baked Belgian Cookies available for sale from now until the end of the year. $2.50 per dozen. Inbox me if you're interested.
 
Kasey Weimer Loftin
Kasey Weimer Loftin Hmm 2pm. I guess I'll attempt getting out of bed.
 
Kevin Beauman
Kevin Beauman I noticed the brand name on my father-in-law's toilet seat is "Church". Gives new meaning to "Church Pew" I suppose.
 
Chen Xie
Chen Xie It looks like she is in front of her email all the time as I can see replying in several seconds really late at night....
 
Gus Stamoulis
Gus Stamoulis i am thinking about the last time i walked in a zaharoplasteio and looked in the big cooler and admired the kokakia, tiramisu, prophiterol, cake karidas, cake portocali, tartes, cheesecake, etc.... OH!!!!!! IT WAS THIS MORNING WHEN I WALKED INTO NEFELIES!!!!!! WE NOW HAVE CONNECTED A DESSERT BAR THAT CENTERS MOSTLY AROUND GREEK DESSERTS.... GALEA IS THE NAME.... 143 BREVARD COURT... DOWNTOWN CHARLOTTE BABY.. DOWNSTAIRS FROM NEFELIES
 
Paula Smith Brown
Paula Smith Brown I thank god for this day. At the home going service for my sis.mary veals. This is not easy but god wants the best. We had good times togather thats what i will focus on. Sleep mary get ur rest. I know helen was glad to see you. One day we will all travel this journey. R.i.p.
 
Lisa Bielema Demato
To repost this quote, just hit the "share" button below this message! You can also hit the "LIKE" button in the main page to support the idea of free information and freedom of speech. You can also visit this official page of the quote right here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Every-day-you-always-hear-people-saying-what-they-This-is-what-I-want/287913321253843
 
Tawnya Webb
Tawnya Webb Sometimes I wonder wht really will be with us but just not worried about it anymore pointless
 
James L Padgett
James L Padgett Father, I could not ask for more, Your all I need<3<3
 
Elaine Welborn Coston
Elaine Welborn Coston She was on fox 6 hope I can find this CD today.
rachaelyamagata.com
Rachael Yamagata is an American singer-songwriter and pianist from Arlington, Virginia.
 
Syed Imran Hussain
Syed Imran Hussain I Love My Chevy Beat .............BEAT HIT DA HIMALYA..............
Congratulations Chevyites! Yudhvir Singh & Pradeep Chauhan, you made us all proud! 13th Raid De Himalaya, 2011: The popular Chevrolet Beat wins top honors, at the highest motorable arena of the world - The Himalayas, in the Stock Amateur Category with 1stposition overpowering extraordinary competition amongst men and machines! With 74 entries in the Adventure Section, the Chevrolet Beat stirred to victory by two exceptionally skilled drivers: Yudhvir Singh from VSSM & Pradeep Chauhan from Engineering and made us proud. Temperatures went as low as -12 degrees which was indeed a grueling test of the overall fitness of both the drivers and their skills of navigation and handling the vehicle as well. The Beat was the smallest car in the entire lot of 74 cars, with competition like Scorpio, Safari , Endeavor, Gypsy, Xenon, Palio, SX4, Swift, Indica Vistas, etc and to our surprise, the Chevrolet Beat did exceptionally well and was handled without a glitch and driven back from Srinagar without any halts! We would like to congratulate both the drivers and the entire team that supported the Beat during the event for on track-side service and Saurabh Vats, our Director Marketing who is actively associated with motorsports in India and organized the complete back end for this event including vehicle readiness and support. Three Cheers to both the drivers and the tough and muscular Chevrolet Beat!
 
Melissa Cornett
Melissa Cornett I would like to ask for my friends to please keep my Mamaw in your prayers as she goes to the Dr. and has a procedure done today:(..thank you
 
Lindsay Tyner-Jimenez
Lindsay Tyner-Jimenez I feel so lonely...
 
Joe Bosse
Joe Bosse I am really getting sick of the abuse of citizens by our tax funded police. I only hope my penchant for non-violence is never tested again by one of these inhuman assholes. And for you pathetic pieces of crap who say they are just following orders... fuck you too. That line of reasoning is as corrupt as the third riech, and equally as repugnant.
myoccupylaarrest.blogspot.com
 
Charlotte Smitheram
Charlotte Smitheram nooooooo!! i can't b ill this wewkend!! gota pump myself full of drugs go bed and hope i wake up ok tomoro :/
 
Jennifer Lynn
Jennifer Lynn I feel so sorry for whoever has to share a bathroom with my sister at college cause damn, Nicole Belk, you're a slobbbb!
 
Jay Dunham
Jay Dunham Praying ill make it to the next town before I run outta gas. Lookin for the cheaper price might jus bite ya boy n the asssssss. Lol #bad situation
 
Deejay Sdudla
Deejay Sdudla PSYCHOZ in 1 kasi I feel sorry 4 bo chama boy basekasi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment