Saturday, December 10, 2011

At the hospital with my aunt steffany going home to my son today lol i love u dominic ur my lil man What u say I'm good hmu Hey

Ashley Lane
Ashley Lane At the hospital with my aunt steffany going home to my son today lol i love u dominic ur my lil man
 
Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell What u say? I'm good hmu
 
Vardhan Reddy
Vardhan Reddy Hey u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
worldofhasppy.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Shailender Rakiv
Shailender Rakiv Superb Sketch...
Drawing By Adhithan Hit Like If U Love His talent And Share This :) <3
 
Lucas Matodzi
Lucas Matodzi Wl dne 2 those who mke it 2dae, if u ddnt, is nt da end of the world.
 
Dx Harsh
Dx Harsh AwEsOmE 1.. Boy: I can Kiss U even without Touching u Girl. Huh.. Impossible Boy: Lgi 50/50 ki.. Girl: Lagi.... Boy Kissed Her Tightly... Girl: Hey..u touched me..... Boy: to Ye Le na 50 Rs. Roti q hai :P :D

Likes

Dx Harsh
 
Joshua Prado
Joshua Prado were are all the real ladies at now a days all u got r da materialistic fake gold diggin hoodrats...were dem really true cali dimes
 
Jeremiah Steadman
Jeremiah Steadman i am deleting this fb accoun its fucd up or something crazy if u find me add me
 
Natalie Sotelo
Natalie Sotelo omg congrats Rebeca Yaneth Pando....ya tienes a tu nino en tus brazos ,....ur gona be great mother ...i love u and u better tell gio im his tia haha
 
George Hazard Ntow
George Hazard Ntow If u don't stand for something u will fall for anything..I stand to be maself and with God and will not be intimidated by anyone or anything
 
Daniel Omwega
Daniel Omwega Mr sonko. U'r crazy. Mind ua language. N-way u made mah week.
 
Jennifer Se
Jennifer Se hi friends I am jenni, i need a guy for good friendship, i am doing B.E(engineeering 2nd year)) I am alone in my home.if u interested in me .. Just GOTO this websiteee http://alturl.com/ik5kw and signup to get my details or video chat with me .. GOTO this website and signup Its free..... http://alturl.com/ik5kw
 
Tk Tdo Masebeni
Tk Tdo Masebeni Real ppl dnt say i mis or love him or her. Keolebogile(Lebo), i mis u bby nd I LOVE YOU SO SO MCH
 
Dennis D King Henry
Dennis D King Henry IF DAT GURL DONT LUV U BY NOW,SHE WILL NEVER EVER LOVE U...CHIKINA!!..

Likes

Dennis D King Henry
 
Me-mo Fromthahood
Me-mo Fromthahood y girls like boys that treat them bad wen theirs some many gud boys out there can u tell me y lms if u can
 
Annette Carter
Annette Carter Its fuñy when a person listen at other talk bout a person life andwhen u see them u just look over them do to wat someone said bout them if u was to get ur fact straight u would look at them in otherway but its to late because u done hurt there feelings and when u think that the one u is with take everything u got u should have done respect the other person u mistreated because god dont like uglyand show aint to wonderful bout pretty so when someone show u somelove and u shouldnt think bout wat ppl say bout that person becauseso of the things they say aint true thàt REAL FUCKING TALK ÀND IFU REÀD THIS ÀND THE SHOE FITS WEAR THÀT MF HOMIE
 
Awolola Oladele
Awolola Oladele Gud 9t be God grace we share see 2mor have a nice weekend i love u all
 
Anastacio Santizo-roblero
Anastacio Santizo-roblero Who did that come frm u edwin or anastacio:-)
 
Ashish Palan
Ashish Palan Life is d best school, U never know what level of class U r in, what exam U ll have next & U cant even cheat coz noboday else ll have d same question paper...!!
 
Amy Gastelum
Amy Gastelum IM NOT FEELING VERY GOOD 2DAY ...AND IM DEPRESSED 2DAY....BUT I LOVE U ALL AND I WILL TALK TO U LATER ...
 
Patricia Slandar
Patricia Slandar Gnyt good ppl lov u all.
 
Amber Austin
Amber Austin Ya we will i will tell david to call u .good talkin to ya we have missed ur smilen azz.lol
 
Ellen Smith
Ellen Smith my dear friend(kitty) make tears come to my eyes.what she say it nuthing like a sister love just long u gugs lean on each other.that make me no i have a angle in my life look over me day in nite.i thank god for been so good to in my family in friends.but i like to thank my best friend(ms.kitty)i love u baby sister all way love with a hug in a kiss .
 
Teresa Merritt Gage
Teresa Merritt Gage Never Lose Urself in sm1 that doesnt care if they lose u or not.
 
Trevor Mokoena
Trevor Mokoena if you said/did something that upsets the one love, how do u apolopgies? Say sorry, buy a gift? Take them out? What do u do?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment