Saturday, December 10, 2011

how do i look better blonde or brunette TAVITAVR PEARL: Anticipate Challenges to your skills with this new procedure from a pioneering expert I hope to remember that if I

Rebeca Aguilar
Rebeca Aguilar how do i look better?? blonde or brunette??
 
Peter Macander
Peter Macander TAVI/TAVR PEARL: "Anticipate Challenges to your skills with this new procedure!" (from a pioneering expert). I hope to remember that if I have a bad day
 
Scott Derenger
Scott Derenger <> Fat guys love zippered hoodies. Girls with phat boobs love v-neck shirts one size too small. This is what I call "learning on the job."
 
Kary Quan
Kary Quan All this talk of this being last day of the semester makes me sad that I have three days of finals next week...
 
Gloria Hernandez
Gloria Hernandez I when to the doctor today baby is fine getting bigger thats what the doctor told me hope its a girl
 
Chelsea Boyer
Chelsea Boyer Sore throat); wats some good songs I should put on my new phone?
 
Phunlola Olowoyeoye
Phunlola Olowoyeoye Wat a mighty GOD I serve
 
John Shoup
John Shoup Guess my plans did fail, too bad I had to find out via facebook. Noone ever wants to communicate verbally anymore.
 
Felisha Mckissick
Felisha Mckissick ctfuuu its crazy how said all this shyt going happen now its slap down in pll face i bet they feel dum af for playing the ppl that really care about him
 
Ndubuisi Ijeoma
Ndubuisi Ijeoma life is like a bottled emotion trying 2 find its expressions. Getting right Channel is d miracle . How do I get 2 d rt channel? Is like asking how do I tune in 2 brila fm? If u knw what ur looking for u recognize it d momoent uc it. #phenomenom
 
Nancy Magalit
Nancy Magalit And I am with you on this one for sure.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I served our country so I can say this w/o persecution: Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukkah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that. (feel free to pass this on)
 
Brandon White
Brandon White AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD FOR MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!! and I already bought the recovery disc... which is still in the mail
 
Chanel Rivers
Chanel Rivers I need a drink lmao
 
Sanelisiwe Zondani
Sanelisiwe Zondani Bendzotnt King nx wk,bt yile 21st bdae yam yandilibazisa,bt 25 zandibeta ndse khaya...i mic ma grand ma n i lv hr so much*ecinga*
 
Dikeledi Mokoena
Dikeledi Mokoena Its sad to thnk, we'l neva make it, and its gotten to da point whr we cnt fake, bt 4 sum reas0n we cnt let it d0wn, i gues niethr 1 of us wants to b da 1st to say gudbye. I keep wondering how m g0na live without u, u mst b wondrng da same thng 2, so we wl go on livng a lie.....
 
Hardeyheegar Saulabiu
Hardeyheegar Saulabiu True Love Is When A Boy Ask The Girl For A 'Kiss' And The Girl Simply Close Her Eyes And Allow The Boy For A 'Kiss' But The Boy "Kisses" On "Forehead".....i guess he must be an idiot!!!!
 
Ken Campbell
Ken Campbell Today I didn't even have to use my AK I gotta say it was a good day (Ice Cube voice)
 
Itp-TechObama HassanProf FemiAtom
Itp-TechObama HassanProf FemiAtom I dnt knw what 2 do or tink
 
Crystal Hodges
Crystal Hodges I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family ...problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need
 
Luke Knight
Luke Knight I wounder who killed kane
 
Lisa Lazzaro
Lisa Lazzaro 12 more weeks and this preciuos baby boy will be here i cant wait to meet him
 
Nikiha Stacker
Nikiha Stacker *A*T*T*E*N*T*I*O*N* Tri-State Area, Parents of HS Students: Young Adults Can Achieve is here for YOU and YOUR TEENS!!! Information Mtg about our 3day University Tour, ***TONIGHT*** Dec 9th, 5-7pm @ Seminary Baptit Church, 193 Haledon Ave, Paterson, NJ. ALL ARE WELCOME
 
Kaycee Gilbert Glass
Kaycee Gilbert Glass Ok Fb moms I took Peyton to the ER I last week for server thrush and they gave me meds for it but the meds r gone and its still server and all down his throat. I've done everything I know to do but nothing sooths him....he just screams!!!!
 
PerfeKtion Reignz
PerfeKtion Reignz The reason I call her MY WIFE is because she's MINE, remember that... Thank you.
 
Deborah Snyder
Deborah Snyder Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. she's a virgin. That boy you called lame. Has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. Is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what, you don't. Re-post if you are against the mean bullying in schools. I bet 99% of you wont.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment