Saturday, December 10, 2011

Currently trying to pick the CD Cover Art for my NEW PROJECT I'm down to 4 coverswhich one do I choosewhich one do I choose Wtf is going on

Music-Artist Crisstoffer
Music-Artist Crisstoffer Currently trying to pick the CD Cover Art for my NEW PROJECT! I'm down to 4 covers....which one do I choose....which one do I choose.
 
Christa Hatemybabydaddy
Christa Hatemybabydaddy Wtf is going on????? Is it fly season is there even such a thing? I hate flys with a passion and for some reason they are invading my damn house I can't take it any more!!!!!!.....does anybody know what I can use to deter them?......HELP.......anybody before I go completely crazy
 
Dedal Adrian Florence
Dedal Adrian Florence I invite all people in my friends list especially the most beautiful ones to come here at Click Trip Cafe this Dec 16, 2011 10-12am. The event is for the opening of my simple shop :) we have Bonsai Exhibit/ Live Music/ WIFI service and Snacks. My ultimate goal is to have 10 computer units with Sibelius software installed and working tables for paintings etc. If you are in the field of arts feel at home. If not please appreciate art and the humor of artists.
 
Dotty Smith Weymer
Dotty Smith Weymer how elegantly Greyhound portrayed their letter to the unscruptulous Mr. Baldwin...I don't know why people put up with his loud drunken boisterous behavior..this is why I DON"T watch 20 Rock....good job Greyhound..makes me want to travel by bus after reading your letter...
conservativedailynews.com
Greyhound Issues Open Letter to Alec Baldwin -
 
Erica Yeager
Erica Yeager Went to kohls n got the girls some clothes...now i dont really feel like doing anything....ooohh boy!! Bbl
 
Chad D. Collins
Chad D. Collins Parents, please take note: Apparently the term " Hey, stand beside the Christmas Tree and I'll take a picture" is exactly the term that sends a four year old into a storming rage of violence against ones parents. #must have got it from his mom's side of the family...
www.youtube.com
Parents, please take note: Apparently the term " Hey, stand beside the Christmas Tree and I'll take a picture" is exactly the term that sends a four year old...
 
Kamfunti Sweta
Kamfunti Sweta Ichikonko I luv ds song!!!!!!!
 
Jaime Cervantes
Jaime Cervantes Just one sniff of that fog, and ur inside out! I love the Simpsons! : )
 
Twaune Tallmoney Underwood
Twaune Tallmoney Underwood i think you cn bring out bart otha side...
 
Joan Melford
Joan Melford I have to pick up my son in a few minutes........ oh i have to remember to turn this computer off, i have to stop having it run for 24 hrs, #a very bad habit.....
 
Renesme Cullen
Renesme Cullen So today's Le-Le's wedding I'm really happy she is finally getting her dream wedding...I'm also glad that after the wedding I can go back to being me!
 
Renee Bowman
Renee Bowman you try to help someone out and they shit on you but thats ok i am done with this drama queen bullshit
 
JoJo Patrice
JoJo Patrice Well Im Almost Finished Packing. Didnt Think My Time At NCCU Would Run Out So Fast But It Did. Imma Miss Everybdy Especially My Suite 504 Chelsea Makin Changes Moore Deshawn Stokes Dante Harrell Miquelle Jusme Mayo and The Suite 509 Jc Cruize Asia K. Washington and Others. I Have Created So Many Memories Here And Will Never Forget Any of Them. I Have Something To Tell My Baby About :). But I Shall Return and Hopefully Have A Babyshower Soon :) Remember I Love Each and Everyone Of Ya'll And Will Always Remember You.. oan: Loving MY Pride and Joy <3
 
Josee Kelner Wambugu
Josee Kelner Wambugu A certain wyf told his husband. " i hv read dat a bull fucks 3000 times a year n u urslf u don't do evyn a quarter of it" de husband replied " wer is it written dat it fucks one cow n lykwys if u allow me go around fucking evry lady i come across i wyl even exceed de number "
 
Alina Popa
 
Ryan Schae Kiehl
Ryan Schae Kiehl I want to have a Twilight marathon today. Just do nothing except watch Twilight through Breaking Dawn 1 and a big bowl of pop corn. Is that too much to ask...?
 
Nutu Anca
Nutu Anca Un copil optimist si unul pesimist il asteapta pe Mos Craciun . Pesimistul e sigur ca nu o sa primeasca mare lucru . Optimistul nu mai poate de incantare si abia asteapta sa vada darurile .Vine Mosul, iar copilul pesimist primeste super – cadouri : trenulete, masinute, ciocolata, tot ce i-ar fi putut trece prin cap. Copilul optimist primeste … o balega . Se intalnesc copiii si schimba impresii . Pesimistul: - Mai, eu am primit un trenulet, da’ nu e prea mare, o masinuta, da’ nu e culoarea pe care o vroiam, si ciocolata, da’ e cu lapte si fara alune … si asa mai departe . Optimistul rade incantat: - Mai, eu am primit un cal ! Da’ nu-l gasesc !
 
Ross Anthony
Ross Anthony http://imgur.com/4m40E
imgur.com
Imgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities, and has the funniest pictures from all over the Internet.
 
Justin Croft
Justin Croft I was Justin was here so he could rub my belly and tell me he hopes I feel better...
 
Mohammed Shadab Faisal
Mohammed Shadab Faisal For those lovely friends that I could have possibly ever made...Thank you and these words show how much you mean to me ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ONgfdDnUU
www.youtube.com
A soothing song from Farhan Akhtar's Rock on
 
Matt Steil
Matt Steil Hey friends wanna go to www.Threadless.com and score this a 5 and maybe comment on how great it is? i would very much appreciate it :) also it would help me possibly get money..
www.threadless.com
New graphic t-shirts released weekly. Awesome new designs submitted and rated by the Threadless community.
 
Tunji Bullock
Tunji Bullock People make you want to slap the hell out of them!!! If i felt like going to jail i would slap the hell out this BOY talking crazy
 
Dominic Jack
www.youtube.com
Old Dirty B ft. Kelis - Baby I got your money * Big Baby Jesus, Sweet Baby Jesus * Dirt McGirt, Dirt Dog * Russell Jones * Osirus * Osiris the Father * Ason ...
 
Dmain Moore
Dmain Moore Can i put u back together?
 
Niyati Mishra
Niyati Mishra I liked the one from "10 ways to control your anger" : < Go back to your childhood memories.... Recollect state when you were angry. Hug this child and say: “All is ok. I am here. You are good child. I love you and I will not leave you.” >
 

No comments:

Post a Comment