Thursday, December 1, 2011

We are getting excited for the Holiday Arts and Crafts sale this SUNDAY from 124 Who's joining us There will be TONS of great handmade gifts to purchase

MoVM
MoVM We are getting excited for the Holiday Arts and Crafts sale this SUNDAY from 12-4! Who's joining us? There will be TONS of great handmade gifts to purchase from local artists, plus a vegan cooking demo at 2pm. See you then!
Sunday, December 4 at 12:00pm, Museum Of Visual Materials
 
Atsushi Sonobe
Atsushi Sonobe http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20111130-00000005-rcg-moto
headlines.yahoo.co.jp
Yahoo!ニュース(オートスポーツweb) -  来年F1に復帰することが決まったキミ・ライコネンが、この2年WRCに出場してきたが、
 
J-Ceasar Reppinthat RollTide
J-Ceasar Reppinthat RollTide Update: Just cast my vote with Trent Richardson for the 2011 Heisman Trophy Presentation and he leading 129931 votes to Andrew Luck's 74401 votes. Look like everything should go right and on Dec. 10th he should win the Heisman being the 3rd straight player from a Alabama College to win the Heisman-2009 Mark Ingram/Alabama, 2010 Cam Newton/Auburn and hopefully 2011 Trent Richardson/Alabama. Lets embrace this milestone that the the state of Alabama have already set with 2 straight and hopefully making it 3 straight on Dec. 10th, 2011 and putting it out of reach for it to be done by another state ever again. #PROUDTOBEFROMALABAMA.

Likes

J-Ceasar Reppinthat RollTide
 
Sasuke Fox
Sasuke Fox nexy friday going to Main event for my best and wonderful cuz she is so amazing me and her are more thin cousin we are best friends but we act like we are sisters.. i just want her to have a good old time and have fun with friends. cody foxy carly leanna and maybe zach is all going they are really excited to hang with her and have fun.. it been years since they see her last... let just party and get our groove on love u cuz and i will always be there for u when u are sad and upset hugs u are the best. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ p.s. hope u have a wonderful and excited birthday
 
Laura Virgilio Trozzi
Laura Virgilio Trozzi one week till my parents come for a visit....SO EXCITED!! there are enough fix-it projects to keep my dad busy for days :)
 
Janeth Flury
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Aaron Lints
Aaron Lints miss this place ;)
 
DeeDee Love
DeeDee Love Just finished a new song..."I Cannot Be Broken" I'll be performing it for the first time, this Sunday at the Unity Church on Racetrack Rd here in Jax. Hope to see you there ;)
 
Beth Gilliam
Beth Gilliam A day off work and nothing new in town to do. Same old same old. How boring.
 
Trevor Foss
Trevor Foss ember is now a year old happy birthday ember and many more to come
 
Brooke McDonald
Brooke McDonald ok so how can ya go from taking every computer class they offer at B.D. to just uploading that pic. gave me a headache!! I love ya girls but you're going have to wait til Chaddy gets home to put you guys on here!lol!
 
Mark Ebersole
Mark Ebersole A paradox of life: The problem with patience and discipline is that it requires both of them to develop each of them.
 
Robert Bob Lillibridge
www.wish.org
 
Melissa Ann
Melissa Ann Wow! What a beautiful Earth :) http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5PPqvX/io9.com/5859010/were-99-certain-this-is-the-most-beautiful-footage-of-earths-auroras-yet-recorded
io9.com
Boy howdy, this video definitely confirms that if you're going to gaze at our planet, the International Space Station is the best seat in the house. This video was shot during Expeditions 28 and 29 aboard the ISS from August-October of this year.
 
Diana Antony
This is how a Paradigm is created :P

Likes

Diana Antony
 
Adriana R Baez
Adriana R Baez Your heavenly Father is a God whose goodness & generosity you can always count on. He will cause good things to come your way beyond your wildest expectations!
 
Troy Sibley
Troy Sibley Doing a special offering, the students are really giving sacrificially... Gonna have a bunch of really cool testimonies!
YOUTH TONIGHT...! Bring your special offering, we're gonna bless the snot out of these people!!! Bring a friend, gonna be a GREAT NIGHT!
 
Maria Watson
Maria Watson what a lovely day :)
 
Ruth Diihbcdbf Lausonskybergsenwitzsteinmanescu
 
Mary Strikwerda
At Slotomania, December is Giftomania where we will give a gift every day! We are starting NOW so log in and see what your first FREE Giftomania gift is! (It’s BIG!) https://apps.facebook.com/slotomania/ Don’t forget to SHARE this news with your friends so they don’t miss out on today’s gift! ~Lucy
At Slotomania, December is Giftomania where we will give a gift every day! We are starting NOW so log in and see what your first FREE Giftomania gift is! (It’s BIG!) https://apps.facebook.com/slotomania/ Don’t forget to SHARE this news with your friends so they don’t miss out on today’s gift! ~Lucy
 
Jenifer Balber-byrd
Jenifer Balber-byrd ok AS OF TONIGHT, I WILL PROBABLY BE FREE!!!!! I will probably be losing all my hair and have some freedom. A waxing and a new look. Will be interesting. I have made many changes to figure out what I want and need and realize, I still know, I am not where i want to be. With some things in my life right now and things to come, I have to be able to have more manageable hair. Its only hair right? DONT BE AFRAID OF CHANGE. Keep tuned LOL

Likes

Lisa Dean
 
Ashley Hair
Ashley Hair Everybody on facebook is a poet lol
 
Kaila Klundt
Kaila Klundt This girl right here!!!! Is super happy! SOOOO glad to hear such fantastic news two days in a row! BOW
 
Victoria Danielle Harkins
Victoria Danielle Harkins Have roughly a thousand things to do before tomorrow....
 
Deborah Taylor
Deborah Taylor Devotional by Sarah Young........"JESUS CALLING"..........Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and show you the way to go; with MY EYE on you, I will give counsel. Luke 10:41-42 The Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things, (42) but one thing is necessary. Mary has made the right choice, and it will not be taken away from her." Philippians 3:20-21 but our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for a Savior, the LORD JESUS CHRIST. (21) He will transform the body of our humble condition into the likeness of this glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject everything to Himself. PROBLEMS ARE PART OF LIFE. THEY ARE INESCAPABLE: WOVEN INTO THE VERY FABRIC OF THIS FALLEN WORLD. YOU TEND TO GO INTO PROBLEM-SOLVING MODE ALL TOO READILY, ACTING AS IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FIX EVERYTHING. THIS IS A HABITUAL RESPONSE, SO AUTOMATIC THAT IT BYPASSES YOUR CONSCIOUS THINKING. NOT ONLY DOES THIS HABIT FRUSTRATE YOU, IT ALSO DISTANCES YOU FROM ME. DO NOT LET FIXING THINGS BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY. YOU ARE EVER SO LIMITED IN YOUR CAPACITY TO CORRECT ALL THAT IS WRONG IN THIS WORLD AROUND YOU. DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF DOWN WITH RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE NOT YOUR OWN. INSTEAD, MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME YOUR PRIMARY CONCERN. TALK WITH ME ABOUT WHATEVER IS ON YOUR MIND, SEEKING MY PERSPECTIVE ON THE SITUATION. RATHER THAN TRYING TO FI X EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO YOUR ATTENTION, ASK ME TO SHOW YOU WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE EN ROUTE TO HEAVEN, AND LET YOUR PROBLEMS FADE IN THE LIGHT OF ETERNITY.

Likes

Deborah Taylor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment