Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ready for a new look but not sure yet what I want : Hmmmmmmmm I need too focus on my priorty's why in life we take the most GODDAM hardist

Heather Masdon
Heather Masdon Ready for a new look but not sure yet what I want :/ Hmmmmmmmm.....
 
Ashely Robinson
Ashely Robinson I need too focus, on my priorty's why in life we take the most GOD-DAM hardist roads/strrets/ some time in my "Life" id ike to have a good day&night with "NOOO" ISSUES/PROBLEMS/DRAMA....!!!!<3 <3
 
Rohit Patil
Rohit Patil Three men: a project manager, a software engineer, and a hardware engineer are helping out on a project. About midweek they decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant you each one wish." The hardware engineer went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas. The software engineer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean. Last, but not least, it was the project manager's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie. "I want them both back after lunch" replied the project manager.
 
Charles R Oliver
Charles R Oliver Why do I feel like taking this cell phone and tossing it through a window and going back to the ol rotery phone...
 
Peggy Waldridge
Peggy Waldridge Gotta get ready for work! Wish it was full time, this part time stuff isn't working! EVERYTHING is screwed up! =0/ Still glad I have a job, just hate the part time!
 
Scott Horn
Scott Horn Battered and bruised Broken confused It's time we both knew Can't stop what I started This time we both lose, lose And by the way By the way What made you think you'd have it your way And by the way By the way Don't say I didn't warn you That I'll always stay the same The same, the same, I'll always stay the same (battered and bruised) The same, (broken confused), the same I didn't warn you that I'd always stay the same
 
Michelle Mathews
Michelle Mathews ---->It's roommate week ♥ If you have a wonderful roomie in your life who helps bring balance to your world, who isn't perfect, but is perfect for you, who would do anything for you, who makes you laugh, and drives you crazy, who is your soul roommate, who you always want to be with, who you're thankful for everyday, and brings you joy. Brag about them a little and put this as your status Susanna Spearman Lindsey Welkner and Sarah Forrester I believe that suitemates count too!!! :)

Likes

Kelsey Summer Parker
 
Modest Myles
Modest Myles is it weird that I just made a british accent version, of my latest song?? hahaha
 
Tim Rewitzer
One day when i was 12 i went to the bathroom to wash my hands before dinner. I decided that i wanted to see if i was strong enough to pull off the toilet plunger after it was firmly stuck to the bathroom floor. I pulled as hard as i could, but nothing. I thought "NO ,I am strong". So i tried again this time pulling with all my might. I felt it start to give! I let out a "GRRRRRRRRRAAAAA". Just then the stick came out and smacked me in the face busting my lip to shit.. To my credit i made it half way tru dinner untill my mom said "OMG what happen to your face" True story.
Funny Stuff!!!
 
Noe Ramirez
Noe Ramirez I need a better job.
 
Happy FunTime
Happy FunTime I found this on Fox News originally...but they wanted access to my asshole to post it...and I hate Fox News, but I like Dr. Oz, and I also like when anyone sticks it to 'The Man' ie; Big Corporations...Dr. Oz was right. In the end, its just good to know I fed my kids Arsenic for years. Thanks FDA.
www.doctoroz.com
/* Custom CSS Document */ .clear{clear:both;} .vidsponsoredby{text-align:right;font-size:10px;margin-top:-30px;} #VideoTitle{font-weight:bold;width:100%;} #vplabel{color:#888;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;} /*Page Title*/ #staticpage-content .title, #topic-questions .title { color:#ACADAE; f...
 
Lilmookie Burgher
 
Beverly Booth Anderson
Beverly Booth Anderson I love PeeWee!
 
Will Baldwin
Will Baldwin lord knows ima sinner, i eat pain pills for dinner
 
Kirsten Heidinger Farmer
Kirsten Heidinger Farmer I grew up hearing people say they were "lucky," but I felt that word took credit away from God, so I preferred to say "blessed." Somehow that word has now become taboo because someone sometime started saying "so you think you're better than me because you're so "blessed?" I hope we can turn it back around to mean that we are acknowledging God's hand in everything, that it is only through His mercy and grace that we live each day, even if we are weak and undeserving.
 
Mitchell Walthour Jr.
Mitchell Walthour Jr. I enjoy working from home, but if they start the tech issues BS today, I'm clocking out early.
 
Robin Larocca
Robin Larocca I would have cried too...from laughing too hard
PLEASE SHARE, THANKS!
 
Ravi Trambadia
Ravi Trambadia I love this type of concept.. Just love it..
 
Julie Stanley
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God .............
 
Ritchelle Doma Filoteo
Ritchelle Doma Filoteo juz got home from d hospital ... haixpft ! no time 4 sleeping ... i <3 u baby Drake Alexis q ... mwuah !
 
Monica Ganz
Monica Ganz Good Morning! Today is going to be a great day. Everyday that we wake up is a great day. It is up to you to make it so. We all have choices in life and I choose to to have a wonderful day. Things happen and they are just minor road bumps. So here is to everyone having an awesome day!
 
Vicky Hoflin
Vicky Hoflin Looks like snow today. brrr- bundle up! except all of you I know down in sunny disneyland. LOL!!
 
Kadeem Stewart
Kadeem Stewart tell me somethin i dont kno
 
Ian Scott Armstrong
Ian Scott Armstrong I'm putting this on my Xmas wish list... a water jet pack. Not that I expect anyone to drop a cool $130k on me for the holidays but it's on my list anyway.
jetlev.com
 
Michelle Fluitt Grooms
Michelle Fluitt Grooms Hates when people say, "You're JUST a mom?" Or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a MOM! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, event planner, personal assistant, ATM, taxi, babysitter,(for grandbabies) & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just with my first job....BEING A MOM! I may not be anything to you, but I'm everything to my kids :) Repost if you are a PROUD MOM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment