Thursday, December 1, 2011

good night i guess u could say kickin it hmu thanking the Lord Jesus Christ for wakeing me up in my write mined i fell truely blessed i wonder if

Scotty Gibson
Scotty Gibson good night i guess u could say kickin it hmu
 
Tammy Jones
Tammy Jones thanking the Lord Jesus Christ for wakeing me up in my write mined, i fell truely blessed
 
Dylan Shaw
Dylan Shaw i wonder if people understand that doctors get paid to prescribe medicine for the mental weakness. why the FUCK would medicine EVER make anything better; It's only covering it up and making it worse if that person doesn't take their meds. im a Nazi. i tested this on little kids. haaa... trollin
 
Aruditya Jasrotia
Aruditya Jasrotia I need your comments
aruditya.blogspot.com
 
Teh Saint
Teh Saint Ok I'm getting weeded now. I know I contradicted myself, look I dont need that now.
 
Silverz Aforz
Silverz Aforz We thank Jehovah God for the month of November, As we look forward to go on December(last month of the year) may he continue to bless and enrich our life... i must say thank u papa God for your wonderful Job... in addition, i must appreciate the mother of my unborn children who make her self available.. may the almighty continue to bless and take her to every destination she is heading to.... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yusuph Holadimeji Okoosi
Yusuph Holadimeji Okoosi I call them April babes cause they are fools...

Likes

Yusuph Holadimeji Okoosi
 
Teresa RessiieCup Smith
Teresa RessiieCup Smith My Stomach Hurt I Just Want To Get In My Room And Go Lay Down Until My Next Class

Likes

Emily Orsini
 
Jessica Bullard
Jessica Bullard this cold needs to go away :( about to pick up a little and fix me some lunch . i love you Bubba Cahela
 
Mary Martinez
Mary Martinez So many of our loved ones past away this year 2011. They layed to rest Patsy yesterday and she is at rest now, my brother is so sad. I hope he will come and live with us, if not he will be moving to AZ. So do love them all the same. God is good and he will lead my brother to where he will be happy. God bless him. the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all: Amen. ;( Your sister in the Lord.
 
La'Shonnahforeva Curry
La'Shonnahforeva Curry I dnt wanna feel this way anymore=(. #IDEserve better!!!!<3

Likes

La'Shonnahforeva Curry
 
Gary Voyles
Gary Voyles DAMNIT! I got all settled in for a day at Aqueduct...and VOILA!! They sent me home packing on the 1st race of the day. This 4yo gelding broke well on a beautiful sunny day at Aqueduct, N.Y. Tracked closely to the quarter pole than woke up and from the outside this bay put on an eye popping drive and literally walked away from this crowd....unbelievable!!! I'm still wringing out my socks!!!! The public offered me 10/1 ...hell I only wanted 4/1. I could not get to the betting window fast enough!!! Where do they get monster critters like this? Box cars folks...$23 on each of 5 tickets. Where shall I take brunch today. SWEET JESUS!! as a catholic friend of my often says... }:-D
 
Tammy Simmons Mathison
Tammy Simmons Mathison I am super hungry and too lazy to go cook anything. Mt. Dew it is!
 
Alissa MacMullin
Alissa MacMullin my toe nail has almost completely grown back having been absent for quite some time...I'll be doing my best to try and not lose any more...I think that was the third time in less than 2 years.
 
Bethany Huber
Bethany Huber I really just want to go back to bed and not do any of the millions of things on my to do list..

Likes

Chayla Lorene Pica
 
Kyle Chad Wilson B
Kyle Chad Wilson B i wanna apologize to anybody i have hurt. real talk

Likes

Tessa Princhipessa
 
Samantha Blake
Samantha Blake i aint easy to find, im one of a kind
www.youtube.com
This song is JoJo's Beautiful girls reply. Pictures are from some jojo fanpages.. Lyrics are in the video. Enjoy! This video is especially for them who loooo...
 
Denise Counts Slough
Denise Counts Slough Beauty needs a new loving home before 2pm TODAY!!! She only has 1 1/2 hrs left!!!! Please save Beauty!!!
**35.00 PLEDGED TO RESCUE** -$10 - Denise Counts Slough -$10 - Terri Tawney -$15 - Lori Mayo $15 jennifer lemmons BEAUTY FC10 A14519425 DSH BLUE/WHITE TABBY UNKNOWN GENDER ADULT “Beauty” – Super sweet, 5 lb., Blue/white DSH – Came in as a scared stray wearing a rabies tag – She has settled down nicely, and now is all lovey-dovey!! This girl is very special!! (I think her smaller size makes me think she is a female). -Gina ALERT, ALERT: LOVEY DOVEY KITTY MUST SAVE !!! Feline Adoption Fee $90.00 which includes: FIV/FLV Combo Test Core Vaccinations Rabies Worming Micro Chip Sterilization 30 days of Insurance AAS Approved Rescue Groups that have a 501c3 may rescue animals without cost. ***NOT OK TO POST PETS TO CRAIG's LIST*** POSTINGS WILL BE REMOVED! TO RESCUE: E-MAIL: lynn.trotter@arlingtontx.gov, stephanie.rogers@arlingtontx.gov, Mike.Bass@arlingtontx.gov; samantha.castillo@arlingtontx.gov; Paula.Jolley@arlingtontx.gov TO ADOPT: PLEASE VISIT Arlington Animal Services 1000 SE Green Oaks, Arlington, Texas 76018 817-459-6156 Fax 817-459-5698 Shelter hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4, closed Sunday
 
Jamie Sexton
Jamie Sexton another day in this world and i just took my son driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need oxygen! No he did pretty well I'm proud of him
 
Yung Mike
Yung Mike how i feel right now an always http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GDjriYDY9rI
www.youtube.com
Streeet Executive & Young Gunna Records Presents: Jody Breeze "Kiss My A**" Mixtape Video of the Welcome To The Future Part 2 Mixtape. Mix by: DJ Teknikz Sho...
 
Nonima Wise
Nonima Wise 3 '' O CLOCK PRAYER ''' You died jesus, but the source of life flowed out for souls and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. '' O Fountain of life, immeasurable divine mercy, cover the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.'' ''O BLOOD and WATER which flowed out from the HEART of JESUS as a FOUNTAIN of mercy for US, I TRUST IN YOU !'' '' HOLY GOD, HOLY MIGHTY ONE, HOLY IMMORTAL ONE, HAVE MERCY on US and the WHOLE WORLD.'' [ 3X ] JESUS KING OF MERCY WE TRUST IN YOU !
 
Cynthia Montano
Cynthia Montano I'm not feeling it today at all im still bumbed out about yestarday oh well what can i do now i have to find a job like A.S.P....
 
Shyla Paine Eggers
friend had this on her wall a while ago, too funny... I here this everyday! Darned cat.
 
Vlad Gershkovich
Vlad Gershkovich was wished a "blessed night" by the customer security last night - I must be in the South!
 
Lisa Seely
Lisa Seely I think the snow did some good for hunting , I got another doe ,I did not get out until 7:45 and I shot her at 8:00am got to love it, hope two to get another one tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment