Thursday, December 1, 2011

I don't need an angel on top of my tree I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ Put this as your status if you have

Alfred Lawrence Landry
Alfred Lawrence Landry I don't need an angel on top of my tree I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ . Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas.
 
Kelly Proffitt
Kelly Proffitt So....I got a funny "backwards" compliment last night at Chruch of the Advent choir practice. Brennan asked me to sing alto, since the choir is currently alto-less. Two precious ladies that sing soprano commented about the switch after we had finished rehearsal. They said that I sounded like "an alto.....not a guy trying to sing alto". I love it!! That totally made my night! :-)

Likes

Katherine Christ
 
William Collins
William Collins I've written a lot of short stories, and several of them turned out better than i thought, but some of them I think were just too much fun. One of them was about what "Dark Shadows" would have been like had it been created by Mel Brooks. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2092155/1/DS_Comedy
www.fanfiction.net
Chapter 1 of a Dark Shadows - Humor/Horror fanfiction. What if Dark Shadows had been created and produced by Mel Brooks? Vicki gets sent back to the past again and skews the timeline. How much damage can she do?.
 
Jennifer Affenzeller
Jennifer Affenzeller So I have been sick now for four days and this effin blows and it is all the winters/cold weathers fault. Dear Winter/shitty cold weather, You absolutely suck! It is not fair for you to make it cold and rainy. Nobody likes you and everyone wishes you didn't exist. I can not wait for you to realize this and leave. All you do is make us shiver and wear bulky amounts of clothes. You make people sick constantly and make us want to die rather than feel so shitty. I want to say to you, FUCK YOU!! With a heart full of hate for you, Jenn :)
 
Asghar Khan
Asghar Khan Watched "Mayakam enna" tamil movie with Karthikeyan Pradhaban. I have seen such a perfect Movie after half a decade. Has the same "kolaveri" dhanush as Hero, Loved The New Heroine Richa Gangopadhyay, awsome acting!! sure to win national award this year . .. ...
 
Linda Rumbolt
www.youtube.com
One of my very top favourite in many songs, written by Larry Petree, sung by the Isaacs. I consider this my testimony... Through the rivers, waters n storms,...
 
Dijo Curry
Dijo Curry if at first your day sucks try going back to bead and starting over afyer a nap... i feel alot better now
 
Danielle Shanisa Brown
Danielle Shanisa Brown i swear ppl des days bro u wuldnt neva kno who yo real friends r 1 min dey tlkn 2 u most of da time bout sumbody else den da next min dey tlkn 2 sumbody bout u wtf dats nt a friend dats jus called ben messy bt its all gud 4rm nw on i gotta watch who i hang around wit n tell my business 2 4real #real tlk

Likes

Danielle Shanisa Brown
 
Jeffery Perry
Jeffery Perry about to go pay probation in full..god has really blessed me with a awesome friend..thank u april bertsch. what would i do without u believing in me..thank u
 
Carrie Scholz
Carrie Scholz It's cold outside in FLorida today. I am completely warm though wearing my college sweatshirt, been waiting to wear it since I bought it in the college bookstore in August , I don't care if it is 2 sizes too big its soooooooo cozy and i LOVE it :)
 
Heather Morris
Heather Morris Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness ( Crohns, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D.,COPD etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand. I know which of my REAL friends will copy
 
Rosalie Hachmeister Wright
Rosalie Hachmeister Wright Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes! I had a really great b-day/Thanksgiving with all my family. Shannon did not have a successful pheasant hunt, because the winds were so high. He should have bought his bow license, for deer, could have had one to bring home. Next time!
 
Linda Larsson
Linda Larsson Julhelgen är räddad, i år får den firas den med tungt arbete och mycket studier. I mellandagarna vankas lättare arbete, trevliga kollegor och studier. Sen blir det bara studier.
 
Sevylla del Mazo
Sevylla del Mazo mmm...coffee and cigarettes in the morning...errrr...afternoon...now if i could just figure out how to set up an espresso IV drip straight to the bloodstream my life would be complete...for serious...

Likes

Dora Morrison-Stewart
 
'Eniketi Osolua Fevanga Junior
'Eniketi Osolua Fevanga Junior watched "My Name Is Khan" last night with José Luis Uribe...I will say that this movie might be one of many POWERFUL movies with a STRONG MESSAGE!! =)
 
Franz Balbis Lampa
Franz Balbis Lampa I know from the start this wouldn't be easy, we're very opposite, directly across to one another but still I let it go on..remained as like there's nothing wrong.. I should always be the one who understand things although it said to be WE. Yes, honestly, I'm not a perfect partner but I am trying to be one. Why on earth there's no complete happiness?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Mike Latham
Mike Latham Did my thing in the streets, seen in the streets see me at the park on the swing with my niece. Watch chipped up, still won’t switch up. First damn thing, and so you gotta turn that bitch up. Turn off the lights (Turn on the lights), Take a ride with me. (Take a ride with me.) I wanna see you smile (I wanna see you smile), It’s a fantasy (It’s a fantasy). La La LaLa Laa (La La LaLa Laa), La La LaLa (La La LaLa) La La LaLa Laa (La La LaLa Laa), La La LaLa (La La LaLa) Oh Man- When I close my eyes I can see you about a million times. Its true over and over (over and over). Yea- I did it again, it kinda makes me laugh cause you’re the one that put me on this map. I guess I gotta keep moving strong. I feel like I can’t go wrong. (Because I can hear you talking with me. I can hear you talking to me. I know you hear them saying LaLa La La Laa – La La LaLa Laa (La La LaLa Laa), La La LaLa (La La LaLa) La La LaLa Laa (La La LaLa Laa), La La LaLa (La La LaLa) Come and take a ride with me. I really wanna take a walk wit’ you. It’d be cool to have a drink with you, think with you… take a ride with meee. There’s so much to say, old memories wont go away…go away… go away… go away… (yea yea yea yea)
 
Alex Barr
Alex Barr So i woke up this morning, Grandma yelling at me, She was like "Alex! Alex!" I said "What?".. She yelled "Grandpa fell down outside!!".. So i got up, didnt even throw any socks on, pulled over a sweater, with no shirt on, then i ran up the stairs, half sleeping, went outside, and there's my grandpa in the car, chillin, readin the paper, smiling at me.. She goes "Haha, Gotcha!".. I was like "Good one grandma!"... Lol my grandparents got me on this snowy day! LMAO!!

Likes

Brittany L. CumminsCaley Fox
 
Chris Giacone
Chris Giacone i can not wait to go to cowboys on jan27
 
Erika Ross
Erika Ross Just picked up a bunch of wrapping supplies... I will be offering gift wrap with both Stars 'n Stuff and with Tupperware. Check us out in St Paul on Saturday and at Club 41 on Sunday.
 
Frank Tirisacco
Frank Tirisacco Hi! EveryOne!!,Did You Get This,Did You See This ??,What Did You Think?? I Just Move Here From New Jersey To Open My Business,I Like To Be friends here on Linked In, Face Book and In Vegas!!! This is What I do,I have a Advertising Here, That I came here To open up!!, You can see what i do at www.mppmedia.com !! Thank You In Advance Warmest Regards Frank T
www.mppmedia.com
With our State-of-the-Art Bose Sound System our Trucks can broadcast your event on location and is expandable to meet the needs of any venue.
 
Manish Shinde
Manish Shinde 16 TYPES OF PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK Here its goes ,Too funny! ... We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list: 1) The "Lurker" - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they... see you in public. ... ... 2) The "Hyena" - Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything. 3) "Mr/Ms Popular" - Has 4367 friends for NO reason 4) The "Gamer" - Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.) 5)The "Prophet" - Every post makes reference to God or Jesus 6) The "Thief" - Steals status updates.. and will probably steal this one. 7) The "Cynic" - Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates. 8) The "Collector" - Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff. 9) The "Promoter" - Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore. 10) The "Liker" - Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the "like" button 11) The "Hater" - Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life 12) The "Anti-Proofreader" - This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don't know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell. 13) "Drama Queen/ King" - This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong...but then they never finish telling the story. 14) "Womp Womp" - This person consistently tries to be funny...but never is. 15) The "News" - Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary 16) The "Rooster" - Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day. Which one are you....be HONEST!!
 
Cecilia Zuniga
Cecilia Zuniga Spent two days offering grief support to staff at a business impacted by the sudden death of the company owner. Holding space for such beautiful souls is a sacred act that I am passionate about. Still holding them all in love and grace... Began my Wednesday with HOT YOGA with the lovely Jamie at The Still Water Studio... Bye-bye residue :)
 
Shankar Mukesh S
[www.facebook.com/FacebkFreaks]
 
Quinn Trainor
Quinn Trainor And I will, say goodbye to the sigh of my younger days and let this burning desire set me in my ways And I will, say hello to all that you're teaching me to everything my sorrowful eyes failed to see
 

No comments:

Post a Comment