Thursday, December 1, 2011

A meat packer in Upper Rawdon posted this on his road sign: 'We cut Deer' I can't help thinking that neighbours would be happier if he had said 'We

Linda Pattison
Linda Pattison A meat packer in Upper Rawdon posted this on his road sign: 'We cut Deer'. I can't help thinking that neighbours would be happier if he had said 'We package Venison'. Ahem.
 
Mildred Hurboda
 
Eric Lowery
Eric Lowery SERIOUSLY!? my neighbor dog barking 7 in the morning for an hour straight!?! SDKSHGSKKGHKG KGKG i can't...i can't take this *jumps out window*
 
Natalie Elizabeth Garcia
 
Amiz Rampal Genuine Villan
Amiz Rampal Genuine Villan I want to kill the SEXIEST person alive.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. But Suicide is a Crime :( ...@@...
 
Sarah L Hanson
Sarah L Hanson Since my dad so nicely pointed out how I need the exercise while shoveling the driveway, instead of finding a snow blower. I am asking all of you, if you know of any used snow blowers for sale?
 
Bonita Mrsblu Williams
Bonita Mrsblu Williams dis my shyt i love this song
www.youtube.com
Music video by Joe performing Worst Case Scenario. (C) 2010 Kedar Entertainment
 
Paymaster Robinson
Paymaster Robinson 30/28............. I pray 4 u, u pray 4 me.... We R part of GOD's grreaattt Family!!!!!
 
Cristela Gonzalez
Cristela Gonzalez Hurry up wkend get here already I wanna hit up SA w/ Jason & have some much needed fun yay!!!! I can't wait... =)
 
Aswar Khalid
Aswar Khalid I have a SMALL dream....
 
Shawn Fleming
Shawn Fleming We Need Wisdom When the apostles needed the help of some good men to shepherd the exploding new church, they chose men "full of the Spirit and wisdom" (Acts 6:3). The two go together; we need them both. We need to walk by the inspiration of the Spirit, and we need wisdom as well. Wisdom and Revelation. Early on in our journey, I think we should lean more into wisdom. It takes time to learn to walk with God in a deeply intimate way, and many challenges face us before we are accustomed to the way of the heart. We must practice our chords; we must do our drills. For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. Then you will understand what is right and just and fair - every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. Proverbs 1:32-33; 2:9-11 We seek wisdom because the trail is narrow and hard to find. It is a cruel thing to tell someone to follow their dreams without also warning them what hell will come against them. (Waking The Dead , 98, 99) by John Eldridge
 
Shelli Wickham
Shelli Wickham I have no idea how to move that pic. to my profile?
 
Teresa Smith
Teresa Smith NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING.....♥♥♥
 
Pablo Cantu
Pablo Cantu I wish I could leave work and pick up my little girl right now and go skateboarding. I miss her alot for some reason right now. I need a lunch beer.
 
Yao Audrey
Yao Audrey I finally broke down and made an eye appt. I know I need new glasses. Than I can see all the mistakes I made, LOL!!!
 
Omkar Kolte
Omkar Kolte most people dont understand what i speak ...........i dont care bcoz i m not here to do that

Likes

Sudesh Varadkar
 
Mohit Shukla
Mohit Shukla aj b umeed hai mje...mje aj b tujh par aitbar hai... tu fir laut kar aayegi.meri jaan...........mje meri aakhiri saans tak tera intjaar hai.........I love you
 
Jocelyn Lindsey
Jocelyn Lindsey Sirenia- My Mind's Eye If you were here I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear And appeal to all your fears If you were mine, if you were only mine I'd bring you so much further down And twist your mind until the end of time You will never realize What darkness lies inside my mind If you are down I will come to chain you to the ground And penetrate your mind If you are lost, if only you are lost I'll be there to break you trust And ravage all your lust for life, my love
 
Phyzzie Soulreign
Phyzzie Soulreign i fucking love symphonic black metal! taste the worm bitchez! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg399V1TmMM
www.youtube.com
Album: Diabolical Figures [2009]

Likes

Phyzzie Soulreign
 
Kim Ohsohappy Castiglioni
Kim Ohsohappy Castiglioni When I grow up I want to....................
 
Becky Sicard
Becky Sicard I feel like people get lost when they feel that happiness is a destination. We're always thinking that someday we'll be happy. Get that car, or that job, or that person in our lives that will fix everything. But happiness is a mood, and its a condition, not a destination. Its like being tired or hungry, its not permanent. It comes and goes and thats ok. And i feel like if people thought of it that way, they'd find happiness a lot more often. So if you ask yourself if its okay to be miserable sometimes even if you have good things, just ask yourself if its okay to be hungry sometimes. A lot of people are struggling right now. All you can do is keey trying, ya know? Get up, work hard, pay the bills, hope for something better maybe. I think theres nobility in that. That woman or man who's waiting for the bus after a long days work, parents who come home tired and still find time for their kids. That's who i'm rooting for, that's who i respect.
 
Timothy Szymanski
Timothy Szymanski I RECEIVED THIS FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. IT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE: An interesting way to quantify the welfare system in our country! The folks who are getting the free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff, can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff. And, The folks who are paying for the free stuff, want the free stuff to stop and the folks who are getting the free stuff, want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting! Now.. The people who are forcing the people who Pay for the free stuff, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff, are being mean, prejudiced, and racist. So.. the people who are GETTING the free stuff, have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff, by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place. We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff. Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them. The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it. ELECTION 2012 IS COMING A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!! Let’s Take a Stand!!! Obama: Gone! Borders: Closed! Language: English only Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights! Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare! NO freebies to: Non-Citizens! We the people are coming!!! Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
 
Abby Lopez
Abby Lopez i wish it was 7 pm already so i could go to church!!

Likes

Tabby SandovalLydia Solis
 
Nam Woohyun
Nam Woohyun “I don’t care if it’s just 5 Minutes, all I care is that they are with you.” Kim Sungkyu :)
 
Jennifer Reimer
Jennifer Reimer I think im going crazy.................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment