Thursday, December 1, 2011

like a fucking polar bear http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvtUhSpErIw wwwyoutubecom Puscifer Polar Bear Lyrics I see you chippin' away again Your own icicle island Haul it alone the lies and the bone

Matt Hunter
Matt Hunter like a fucking polar bear... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tU-hSpErIw
www.youtube.com
Puscifer - Polar Bear Lyrics I see you chippin' away again Your own icicle island Haul it alone, the lies and the bone Hoping to fade and disappear into the ...

Likes

Dustin Shibbied Jones
 
Ana Sajda
www.youtube.com
Original Soundtrack
 
DaJuan Priest
DaJuan Priest Wen u want sumthin u get it and be like...ummm okk it was fun while it was brandnew...then wen it get faded they attention vanishes... ME i look for sum1 i NEED. EVEN IF IT MEANS I GOT TO BEG AND PLEAD FOR YOUR SYMPATHY..TO FIGHT THE TEMPTATIONS OF FAITH. THEN I STAY CONSISTENT CONSTANT NO CHANGE.. ALL DOLLARS MAKE SENSE ..PAPER PLANES GOT US LIFTED HIGH UP OVER MOUNTAIN PEAK..A PICNIC ON THE MOON. #HOLD MY HANDS

Likes

DaJuan Priest
 
Nicole Arnold
Nicole Arnold I dont need a angel on top of my tree, i already have one looking down on me!!!!! Put this as ur status if u have someone in heaven u wish could be here for christmas!!!! Miss you Ashley Rae Yerage!!!!!!
 
Tyra A. Ross
Tyra A. Ross Btw TSTBB(2 sxy 2 b bothered) wait till 7 n call another chick, save ur mins. Take a piece of paper rip it up, throw it away, Now Take it bck. Cant can u? Now good day to u sirs, good day I said. Now bck to being sxy
 
Thomas Hedrick
www.youtube.com
Old commercial! HOWS THAT?
 
David Brazell
David Brazell "Deep inside, it would like to stay a brooke, but the infinite, and the unknown are calling stronger than the fear."
 
Noah Parker
Noah Parker OH SNAP!! Weather is happening!! Quick, post a status update on facebook and/or twitter!!

Likes

George MatthewBradley LawsonIsaac Adams-Hands
 
Kevin Crownedkingasz Petties
Kevin Crownedkingasz Petties I roll up 0n a nigga real sl0w let dwn da wind0w p0int da 9 and let it g0 is he dead idk bkut im h0p n 0ut juz t0 make sh0w
 
Jeofrey Cutta Cotton
Jeofrey Cutta Cotton READY FOR FRIDAY! I'm gonna be performing "Venomous" at ToC Bar around 9PM. They are filming a DVD and conducting interviews at the event. Beyond excited. I want that record deal!

Likes

Priscilla Torres
 
Carltina Johnson
Carltina Johnson To those who play Farmville I need a instant grow for animals to meet my dealine. I Need Your Help Plz. Thank you everyone
 
CeSea A Saunders
CeSea A Saunders Hello P.S. Alumni, hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for the last few weeks of school! Finals are around the corner! Good luck, you can do it! Let me know if you need a wake up call, a quick pep talk or just a hi to get you through! We are very proud of each and everyone of you! For those starting school, transferring or entering a program in January please call me or stop by this Saturday!
 
Gofenya Marokosi
Gofenya Marokosi Honestly,the part played by Mawande Memela doesn't suit her,i mean she's too empty,she tries too hard 2 be hard hearted,her emotions dnt cum frm deep inside her,they are just frm the script nd i have a feeling she's tryna fill Kenneth Mashaba's hot big shoes
 
Duforet Nick
Duforet Nick WOAH! my profile was viewed 81 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/vPirfo
 
Tami Hudson Stanley
Tami Hudson Stanley Cowboy: GIVE ME 3 PACKETS OF CONDOMS PLEASE. Cashier: DO YOU NEED A PAPER BAG WITH THAT SIR? Cowboy: NAH... SHE AIN'T THAT UGLY!!

Likes

Craig WilsonSim Lacy
 
Molly Dinkins
Molly Dinkins Matty and his apples I should of named him johnny ...he eats like 3 or more a day!!!! Anyone that has kids that eat fruit like mine ??
 
Aaron Mirmalek
Aaron Mirmalek Rise up LPDOC Oakland! Make the most of your day. It's a daily effort to distinguish the Revolutionaries from the Reactionaries. People who are Reactionaries are very impulsive because they do not realize the obstacles we all meet are nothing less than our lower instincts, which disable us when we have not the strength to surmount them. Being a Revolutionary thinker is a quality of our will power that permits us to chose with reflection the act we wish to accomplish. Remember Logic over emotion is the key. Peace be upon you, -Aaron

Likes

Sarah Johns
 
Cheka Santiago
Cheka Santiago -Have A Baby By Who Thats Everybody Freak, Baby Like The Dry Cleaners Seen EveryBody Sheets. Smh !
 
Emmett Nielsen
Emmett Nielsen It's too bad that ambition isn't contagious like being a lazy person or being a dick is..the world might really suck less.

Likes

Kraig NoelOracio Chito Guardado
 
Michael Woodman
Michael Woodman Got Elder scrolls V Skyrim. My last venture for a while.
 
Rell Mugga Ghettogreen
Rell Mugga Ghettogreen i shud bcome a dating coach cuz at the moment im hlpin 3 couples wit there problems im gud at wit i do...
 
Christina Hockenbury
Christina Hockenbury Ok people.. You really think lady gaga actually gets on fb so much as to update her status every 10 minutes? I got a secret.. (itsnotreallyher)
 
Corinthians Hughes
Corinthians Hughes Just to let yall know about my neighbor, my friend Mr. Ford. He and his wife use to treat Idary and I like we were one of their kids. We use to spend the night over there with their kids when we were little. I remember his wife use to make me eat all of my food. I thought she was strange because my parents never made me do that. I would cry and tell daddy to come and get me. A few months ago Mr. Ford was visiting another neighbor and I walked up and he said, "come her young lady, what was that that you didnt like to eat when you was little?" I replied, it was oatmeal and those little bitty wennie like things that you fry like sausages. He said guh that stuff good fa ya. We had a good laugh off of that. He is gonna really be missed around here.

Likes

Dink HaleAnthony D York
 
Darryl Saeteurn
Darryl Saeteurn I'm super lazy today. Which is like normal lazy, but I'm also wearing a cape.

Likes

Darryl Saeteurn
 
Josh WhiteKobe Witham
Josh WhiteKobe Witham gonna watch the first part of the SOA season finale cuz i recorded it like a boss

Likes

Robert Witham
 

No comments:

Post a Comment