Thursday, December 1, 2011

This is bad really REALLY bad This passed the Senate 6137 Quote: As Sen Lindsey Graham RSC said: ”The enemy is all over the world Here at home… They should not

Justin Steinfadt
Justin Steinfadt This is bad... really, REALLY bad! This passed the Senate 61-37. Quote: As Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said: ”The enemy is all over the world. Here at home… They should not be read their Miranda Rights. They should not be given a lawyer…” Ummmm... and if you're wrong about someone being the "enemy" or a "terrorist"? You've just fucking (sorry) done away with the ONLY things that allow the poor innocent bastard to PROVE he's innocent! And while I'm on the subject, what the hell happened to INNOCENT until proven guilty? But there are a few Senators who get (but unfortunately, only 37 of them). Quote: Senator Udall warned “these proposed changes would require the military to take on a new responsibility as police, jailors and judges — jobs for which it is not equipped and which it does not want. These changes to our laws would also authorize the military to exercise unprecedented power on U.S. soil.” I mean seriously! I expect this sort of batshit-crazy stuff to come out of the H...
www.greenisthenewred.com
The U.S. Senate voted to allow the military to apprehend U.S. citizens, including those on U.S. soil, without charge, and hold them indefinitely if they are labeled as terrorists.
 
Barbie Brock
Barbie Brock To all Dog Owners: WARNING!!!!! It was on Fox news earlier that 70 dogs have died as a result of eating chicken jerky treats made from chicken that has come from China. Kingdom Pets brand from Costco is one of them. Also certain Blue Buffalo brand pet foods have a recall for the same thing. Please re post and make sure all your doggie friends are aware of this PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD
 
Levert Cox
Levert Cox GOD BLESS ALL OF U THAT REMEMBERED THIS SPECIAL DAY & ALL THAT DIDN'T REMEMBER. IT'S A GREAT DAY! 2 B 60YRS. YOUNG & COUNTING!!!
 
Qwan Turner
Qwan Turner If I keep listening to Ace Hood today, I'm going to end up sleeping a nigga! #GoNGetIt
 
Trinity Howard
Trinity Howard This Chick is goofy cool!
m.cbn.com
Jamie Grace shares how she reached her dream of becoming a Christian singer/songwriter on the back drop of overcoming challenges like living with Tourette Syndrome.
 
Tammy Maust
Tammy Maust I want to wish my Daddy a Happy Birthday .
 
Shawna Rexford
Shawna Rexford Just chillin in bed still. Don't know what's going on today. But u hope that we do something a little exciting.
 
Yungsta Gunter
Yungsta Gunter plus she stay up nd da kitchen love whippn dat cain i like to put her on her back like im whippn a slave. Fuck A Bitch Ent.....

Likes

Yungsta Gunter
 
ZuberKhan Harihar
ZuberKhan Harihar Friendship between Women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend's house. The man called his wife's ten best friends. None of them knew anything about it. Friendship between Men: A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a buddy's house. The woman called her husband's ten best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over and two claimed that he was still there.

Likes

Aral MonteiroZuberKhan Harihar
 
June Brandon
June Brandon What a boring night last night and today will be a boring day. Just going to sit around the house and enjoy all the cleaning I done yesterday. Stop by if ya wanna, got nothing else going on here...

Likes

Jenny Navarrete
 
Dev Sue Hurst
Dev Sue Hurst i think i kuld use a nap!
 
Shelby Caroline Bonneville
Shelby Caroline Bonneville no matter how many times a girl says she doesnt want flowers, its a straight up lie. we always want them

Likes

Courtney Cassie FussellHeather MelbyBreann HuyettNicole Jarboe
 
Robert Lopatynski
Robert Lopatynski Vaccuming is cabinets is clearly a girls job. but i still get stuck with doing it.
 
Stephanie Karl-Fink
Stephanie Karl-Fink hearts cheese. Feta mostly...but I don't discriminate. http://www.encouragedinheart.org/2011/11/30/a-cheesie-wassup-wednesday/
www.encouragedinheart.org
Swiss fondue cheese – that expensive stuff that comes in a box – is simply irresistable to me! (I guess that’s more of a cheese mixture….) Have an encouraging day!
 
Sarah Simpson
Sarah Simpson Fuck u flaw ass hoes smile in a bitches face and ride my coat tails just remember i was the first choice go ahead and play sloppy seconds im on some other shit now
 
Leshonda Armstrong
Leshonda Armstrong I need a boo ;(
 
Becky Rigby Whipple
Becky Rigby Whipple JOKE FOR THE DAY (stole from my nephew). Ed the Chicken Ed came home drunk one night,slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said,'You died in your sleep, Ed.' Ed was stunned. 'I'm dead? No,I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!' St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry,but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.' Ed was devastated,but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew,he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.. A rooster strolled past. 'So,you're the new hen,huh? How's your first day here?' 'Not bad,' replied Ed the hen,'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!' 'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?' 'Never,' said Ed. 'Well,just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.' He did,and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg --his joy was overwhelming.. As he was about to lay his third egg,he felt a smack on the back of his head,and heard..... "Ed,wake up! You shit the bed!" Getting OLD just ain't what they said it would be!
 
NaToya Livinlife Valier
NaToya Livinlife Valier I got a pink Top coogi xl shirt and coogi jeans size 14w 4 sale 50 Dollars get at me xmas time
 
Esperanza Rebelde Sanchez
Esperanza Rebelde Sanchez El porcentaje de k un vato de pele x ser fea gorda y no bien vestida es 1% pero eso no tiene xk ser asi...hombreZ quieran a la mujer como es denle su amistad y no la comparen con nadien mas ...mujeres merecemos amor y carino valemos mucho

Likes

Janeth MolinaLuis Alberto Ibarra Tadeo
 
Dave Dumont
Dave Dumont whats up all you great people? getting ready to sand blast a hot rod frame today.
 
Trill Boulder
Trill Boulder HASH WEDNESDAY has arrived! You know what that means! 20% off all HASH and HASH ACCESSORIES! We've got a huge selection of hash, from Hash Oil to Peanut Budder Hash, so stop on by :)
 
Xenia Schuller
Xenia Schuller Well family and Facebook friends. I'm off to have lunch with my sweetie and then off to get some new auto insurance quotes. Hope all of you have a great day. :)
 
Kelsey Gaines
Kelsey Gaines I almost forgot to say something else but if I can't fit it in, I'll keep it all to myself. I almost wrote a song about you today but I tore it all up and then I threw it away.
 
Chris Arena
Chris Arena just bought a shirt at Wallmart. I know, I know... Go ahead. I deserve it. On the plus side, I am not wearing pajama jeans. That's... That's gotta count for something.
 
Brian Dorn
Brian Dorn The past two days I've been searching for some artwork I did over a decade ago. It may have been thrown out... why would I be so impulsive as to throw artwork away? Lesson learned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment