Thursday, December 1, 2011

nexy friday going to Main event for my best and wonderful cuz she is so amazing me and her are more thin cousin we are best friends but we act

Sasuke Fox
Sasuke Fox nexy friday going to Main event for my best and wonderful cuz she is so amazing me and her are more thin cousin we are best friends but we act like we are sisters.. i just want her to have a good old time and have fun with friends. cody foxy carly leanna and maybe zach is all going they are really excited to hang with her and have fun.. it been years since they see her last... let just party and get our groove on love u cuz and i will always be there for u when u are sad and upset hugs u are the best. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ p.s. hope u have a wonderful and excited birthday
 
Dave Mann
Dave Mann i was going to ask for a new liver for xmas but ive grown fond of the one i have ,the both of us have been threw alot together and we still have many more years together...i luv u little buddy u havent failed me yet,keep up the good work
 
Sachin Sukumaran
DID U LIKE THIS 180 TURN WHEELIE.
 
Rachel Renee'
Rachel Renee' Whats not to Love about U..Everyday I find more reasons to...Its ur inner beauty thas always shining through...Whats not to love about u...
 
Fresh'Awn Vokano
Fresh'Awn Vokano dnt let niggas gass ur head u silly see ima pimp hoes call me sweet dick willy -Kartell lol
 
Tea Raw
Tea Raw Im GOD bound til the day i die, & if u dont like that then ur not for me, sorry.!! :D
 
Nambi Pitchumony
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Johntavious YungXtreme Mcgrant
Johntavious YungXtreme Mcgrant So, MY SIS HAVING A PARTY my lil cuz 19th bday dis Sat @ my crib... 10pm-until I put u out... Hit my inbox 4 more details. If u knw me, if u came 2 my party, if you've eva been 2 a Southern Swagg ent party, then u knw hw I get dwn. Hve ur designated driver & plz cum w/ da expectation of leaving twisted out ur mind
 
Sima Mallya
Sima Mallya never been so happy to see my cleaning lady!!! Men u want to make ur wife happy?!?! Get one....NOW... like right now!!! Mine probably thought I was a nutcase greeting her this morning w/ hot coffee & an english muffin!!! Yes I was that grateful, been one of those weeks!!
 
Sbna Elliott
Sbna Elliott i'm bout to delete my facebook. if u kno the number hit me up. if not u got 4 hrs. to get it because when i get off of work im deletin this shit cause this shit is fuckin up my life. i cant handle this shit no mo.
 
Princely Prince
Princely Prince H-R-T? What would you add to these letters? EA or U? EA you get heart, U you get hurt. Now, what would you pick? Well, I would pick U because it’s better to get hurt than have a heart without U.
 
Quantie Elliott
Quantie Elliott some ppl want it all i jus want u
www.youtube.com
Music video by Alicia Keys performing If I Ain't Got You. (C) 2003 J Records, a unit of BMG
 
Tyler BigBow
Tyler BigBow Fuck that nigga that u love so bad i know u still think about the times we had, i said fuck that nigga that u think u found and since u pick i know he's not around. Im just saying you can do better! Ladies please dont get stuck wit a bitch dude, true nigga right here ;)
 
Wan Nor Atiqah
Wan Nor Atiqah nothing can change my heart to U... thnx for being my frenz forever n ever... =)

Likes

Fakhruddin RosdiCheayu Ct
 
Thembisile Hlophe
Thembisile Hlophe Hapy bday mommy I LOVE U you have groomed me 2 b this woman I am 2day luv u sis lindiwe mncwaahh n u must live anada 50 yrs 2 cum
 
Candy Kawara
Candy Kawara Rest if u must......but dont QUIT!!!
 
Lucretia Van Der Westhuizen
Lucretia Van Der Westhuizen Dwight enjoy every minute of the tour my child, but act responsible. Love u lots. I'm wating for the pics. NB. MAAK JOU OE TOE VIR DIE MEISIES.
 
Emma Channelle
Emma Channelle What a nite cold ov there nd town u cnt move anyway its gd when u get hme nd heating on full its nice then with a cuppa hot tea
 
Abii Ortiz De Bardales
Abii Ortiz De Bardales La la la la <3 I'm in the top of the world with u baby :)
 
Josie Lake
Josie Lake shopping with grandma today then out to eat then off to get a tree its my baby's first christmas and i cant wait! i luv u taylor ann. <3
 
Krunal Patel
Krunal Patel U'll not find any one who will understand U, But U'll get plenty of people who will expect that U should understand them.....
 
Simon Manley
Simon Manley Thats it if u wont 2 win u play ur best players not kids so come on norwich
 
Iwan Wirya Santosa
Iwan Wirya Santosa David beckham lgsg tertarik u membeli 50 juta euro u pemain tambahan indonesia yg ber-performa terbaik,yg sdh mengagalkan LA Galaxy mencetak lebih dr 3 kali menjebol gawang indonesia,ia adalah.............. Tiang Gawang.hahahahhaha
 
Mike Tcg Johnson
Mike Tcg Johnson JUST KUS WE FUCK N MY BED DNT MEAN U SLEEP N MY BED. HOES SLEEP FLOW. N USE YO SHIRT 4A PILLOW N YO JACKET FOR COVER
 
Melissa Gutierrez
Melissa Gutierrez SO HEA AT DA LIBRARY WIT DA SIS MS.FLACA N MY LIL NIECE ALI WELL BOUT TA TAKE MY HOME N EAT..MISSIN HIM ALREADY :)I KANT HELP Y PPL ALWAYS GOTTA HATE ON SUMEBODII DEY JUS MAD KUH DEY DNT GOT WUT I GOT IT AINT MY FAULT U WANT HIM N HIS ASS DNT WANT U HE ALREADY GOT A BAD CHICK N ITS NT U SO SRY BOO..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment