Thursday, December 1, 2011

my email will change dec10contact me thru facebook and i will send it to you thanks many friends So i just found out i am what is called an Evil

Adrian Lance Booker
Adrian Lance Booker ****my email will change dec10****contact me thru facebook and i will send it to you thanks many friends!!!
 
Nicole Bowsman
Nicole Bowsman So i just found out i am what is called an Evil lil Hobbit.... Thx Stacey Springer im glad i could make ur day... id rather be a Evil Lil Hobbit then a Evil Lepricon.... (sp?)
 
Chavis Goodwin
Chavis Goodwin damn..... life aint shit if u anit got know money so what i do is make a way and if u n my way i feel bad 4 u cuz....... im fuckup and im not gone play wit u so know this... say out my way ppl or its gone be a bad 4 u
 
Michael Pan
Michael Pan lols i'm such a dog but what the heck, taiwan cuties here i come! snoopy about to do his thing! =)

Likes

Keith López
 
Melissa Cyrus
Melissa Cyrus Is anyone else having problems sending gifts in Ravenwood Fair? I keep sending gifts from the wall posts, but I'm not sure that they are going through.
 
Rajesh Raj Koyalkar
Rajesh Raj Koyalkar Attention Please
If u have a heart or compassoin share this photo. WE CAN SHARE JOKES AND SPAM MAILS TO OUR FRIENDS & NETWORKS PLEASE FOR ONCE SHARE THIS AND LETS TRY TO HELP THEM. ‘Helping hands are better than Praying Lips’ – give us your helping hand. SHARE IT WITH ALL UR FRIENDS. ATLEAST PEOPLES WILL KNOW WATS GOIN IN WORLD. YOU CAN GOOGLE THIS INFO IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. Friends So Please Share....Your one share can Help to spread this information. We share So many Stupid Things on facebook and ignore these types of things which can save so many lifes. I hope you all will share <3 <3. Lets See how many of you really care
 
Taijimania J Lim
Taijimania J Lim this song always remind me to THINK!!!~ i should use my brain to THINK of my heart~
www.youtube.com
2011.11.26 Boohwal "Thought" LT Cross Road in Andong
 
Ordessa Shaw
Ordessa Shaw I wish I could Google anything. I'd search: "Where the fuck is my Phone?" and it wil be like: "Under your bed, you dumbass!" lmfao

Likes

Young TuneDawn IloveDreads SchulzeJay Jay TheJet RobinsonOrdessa Shaw
 
Kapembwa Millz Mangala
Kapembwa Millz Mangala If i wz goin 2 cheat on ma gal she wouldn't even blame me
 
Kayla Shankle
Kayla Shankle I <3 ma babies!
 
Emm Miracle
Emm Miracle today is first of December 2011,GOD has made it possible for me to see today,am glad,happy xmas in advance all my fans, around the world,GOD will give each and every one of us our heart desires,he has open the windows of heaven to shower us his blessings this month, baba GOD do xmass for me i beg you sir.
 
Laci Glinn
Laci Glinn I...i love u like a love song baby...and i keep hittin repeat...

Likes

Slim Alexander
 
Kendra Ondish
Kendra Ondish Wish i had a babysitter. Jerks.
 
Mike Moore
Mike Moore who ever wrote twilight breaking wind on the roof of my car. i f*cking love you!!!!!!!!! XD
 
Damon Gardner
Damon Gardner Ever since I did some much needed pruning on my so called facebook friends list last week, I haven't seen any whining and crying complaint posts. So it looks like I cut the right people.
 
Caitlin Toxiique
Caitlin Toxiique work from 4-10 tonight. do not want. D; i want to sleeeeeep.
 
Julie Sillo
 
Ved Prakash
Ved Prakash Cop: I'm sorry sir...your wife has been involved in a car crash and we would like you to accompany us so you can identify the body. - - - ... - - - Drunk Husband: I'm a bit busy right now. Can't you take a photo and tag me on facebook? If it's her, I will click the "like" button :D
 
Ashley Burdett
Ashley Burdett Got one of my christmas gifts today! How lucky am i? Lol
 
Mzapril Banks
Mzapril Banks oh shit burger king got some new fries i got to try them
news.yahoo.com
(Reuters) - Burger King Corp, the second largest hamburger chain, has changed its french fry recipe for the first time since 1998 as competition from upstarts and traditional fast-food rivals mounts. Burger King said it made the new fries thicker, reduced sodium and added a coating that makes them c...
 
Jennifer Baillargeon
Jennifer Baillargeon thinks it's odd that people justify deer heads on their walls by saying they're beautiful animals. Hmmm.... I think my boss is beautiful...... :/
 
Quentin Tachine
Quentin Tachine I should be doing my homework now. But the way I see it,playing in the snow is a lot more important. Out here I'm learning skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life - procrastinating and rationalizing.

Likes

Alexandria Tsosie
 
Becca Leigh Raymond
Becca Leigh Raymond Ugh!!! I just wana cry.
 
Shaquail Johnson
Shaquail Johnson Ole cat women Bitches! Haha who scratches somebody up in a fight? Bitch you better throw them hands (like I did) lmao. #TeamWhoopAss!!!
 
Wanda V. Sallee
Wanda V. Sallee Lisa: Scroll down to our picture (which I named) and below that following my mother's picture, I added a little note.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment