Thursday, December 1, 2011

I dont know how is my good friends soom time aww fuck :P 3 i love my man : 3 I jus want to thank all my chicago family for

Amanda Powderr
Amanda Powderr I dont know how is my good friends soom time aww fuck :P <3 i love my man :) <3
 
Javier Bird Gonzalez
Javier Bird Gonzalez I jus want to thank all my chicago family for allowin Brenda and I to spend the weekend out there wit u guys.... Thank U so much... and fyi, Im already saving for the summer!! ;)

Likes

Jessie Faby Gonzalez
 
Charles Arp
Charles Arp I had to look at this to see if it would upset anyone from Anamosa! I didn't see any family members or friends so i guess its ok. So if i insulted anyone from Anamosa I'm sorry. I gotta tell ya i'm laughin so hard it's tough to type.
www.youtube.com
I can see your butt crack
 
Cassie Chaney
Cassie Chaney All the self talk I've given myself and all the time there of, yet still I hate the heart! Just one simple word from your mouth (any word) and it's like an ice-berg over a campfire. What in the world did you do to me? How is it something so simple and yet so meaningless and still it's like the very first time I knew that I loved you and wanted you forever. Life's funny and feelings suck ass!
 
Layne GJunior Cunningham
Layne GJunior Cunningham i absolutely hate it when i forget too turn my swagg off at night , and i wake up the next morning covered in bitches :(
 
Crystal Clarke Keelin
Crystal Clarke Keelin Since I'm home sick, I guess I can clean out all the girl stuff :( I have a TON of girl things for sell! Let me know if you know someone having a girl or has a girl... I have clothes from newborn up to 3t.... (yes, I kept it ALL) LOL!

Likes

Duchess Leah PalmerCrystal Lipsmeyer-Small
 
Don Brown
Don Brown ALL GUYS NEED TO READ THIS. -When she pulls away, pull her back. -When you see her start crying, just hold her and don't say a word. -When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind. -When she's scared, protect her. ... -When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her wear it. -When she says that she loves you, she really does mean it. -When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and pl............ay with her fingers. -When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold. -When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does. -When she re-posts this bulletin, she wants you to read it. ♥ -When she's mad, hug her tight and. don't let go. -When she says she's okay, don't believe it. -Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her. -Treat her like she's all that matters to you. -Watch her favorite movie with her even if you think it's stupid. -Don't talk about other girls around her. -Kiss her in the pouring rain. -When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: "Whose ass am I kicking, baby?" Guys: re-post this if you will do this. Girls: re-post this if you would love a guy who does this <<
 
Narek Chilingarian
Narek Chilingarian Ա՜խ, ես երանի Կայծա՜կ լինէի, Որոտ - ճայթիւնով Մըռայլ ամպերից Ժայթքէի ըմբոստ, Զարկէի ուժգին, Պատռէի խաւար Կամարը երկնի, Ցոյց տայի մարդուն Գաղտնիքը վերին, Որ տեսնէր՝ այնտեղ Ի՜նչ բան կայ ահեղ, Կամ Ո՜վ է նստած, Եւ ո՛ւր է Աստուած... Յովհաննէս Թումանեան

Likes

Anna PapayanLilia Khachatryan
 
Travis Cody
Travis Cody 7 days until i head to Dtown to go see Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria, and black veil brides. Gonna be a good concert cant wait.
 
Teresa Black
Teresa Black I'm half-way through my first novella, and no signs of stopping. I somehow feel more like myself than I have in years. I can REALLY write again.

Likes

Cindy Spaulding
 
Hannah Best
Hannah Best I only had a cup of milk for breakfast this morning............... yeah new diet that and I was in a hurry to leave.........
 
Kareem Johnson
Kareem Johnson Won last game by 77. Last week won by 60. The GHG now ties my all time record in wins in a season. Already one of my best teams ever. I see a perfect season with the championship. But i'm very afraid of the playoff upset because the No. 1 seed is never a lock to win it all.
 
Nicole Lavin
Nicole Lavin i cnt stand feeling like the dissappoinment !!!!!
 
Mark Gao
Mark Gao 30,000 heartbreakers go to LA to find that hot chick in high heel and bikini by the pool 30,000 scumbags move out without a penny , i love the paradise city by G&R and the cool stuff by van halen i seek for only a piece of bread ,and lets this little urchin rock the whole city up,UCLA needs MARK!
 
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan I must admit its nice to be the only one in my family who enjoys fruit cake, more for me.
 
Khurram Latif
This is a Story...Please read this! Hi, Mommy. ...I'm your baby. You don't know me yet, I'm only a few weeks old. You're going to find out about me soon, though, I promise. Let me tell you some things about me. My name is John, and I've got beautiful brown eyes and black hair. Well, I don't have it yet, but I will when I'm born. I'm going to be your only child, and you'll call me your one and only. I'm going to grow up without a daddy mostly, but we have each other. We'll help each other, and love each other. I want to be a doctor when I grow up. You found out about me today, Mommy! You were so excited, you couldn't wait to tell everyone. All you could do all day was smile, and life was perfect. You have a beautiful smile, Mommy. It will be the first face I will see in my life, and it will be the best thing I see in my life. I know it already. Today was the day you told Daddy. You were so excited to tell him about me! ...He wasn't happy, Mommy. He kind of got angry. I don't think that you noticed, but he did. He started to talk about something called wedlock, and money, and bills, and stuff I don't think I understand yet. You were still happy, though, so it was okay. Then he did something scary, Mommy. He hit you. I could feel you fall backward, and your hands flying up to protect me. I was okay... but I was very sad for you. You were crying then, Mommy. That's a sound I don't like. It doesn't make me feel good. It made me cry, too. He said sorry after, and he hugged you again. You forgave him, Mommy, but I'm not sure if I do. It wasn't right. You say he loves you... why would he hurt you? I don't like it, Mommy. Finally, you can see me! Your stomach is a little bit bigger, and you're so proud of me! You went out with your mommy to buy new clothes, and you were so so so happy. You sing to me, too. You have the most beautiful voice in the whole wide world. When you sing is when I'm happiest. And you talk to me, and I feel safe. So safe. You just wait and see, Mommy. When I am born I will be perfect just for you. I will make you proud, and I will love you with all of my heart. I can move my hands and feet now, Mommy. I do it because you put your hands on your belly to feel me, and I giggle. You giggle, too. I love you, Mommy. Daddy came to see you today, Mommy. I got really scared. He was acting funny and he wasn't talking right. He said he didn't want you. I don't know why, but that's what he said. And he hit you again. I got angry, Mommy. When I grow up I promise I won't let you get hurt! I promise to protect you. Daddy is bad. I don't care if you think that he is a good person, I think he's bad. But he hit you, and he said he didn't want us. He doesn't like me. Why doesn't he like me, Mommy? You didn't talk to me tonight, Mommy. Is everything okay? It's been three days since you saw Daddy. You haven't talked to me or touched me or anything since that. Don't you still love me, Mommy? I still love you. I think you feel sad. The only time I feel you is when you sleep. You sleep funny, kind of curled up on your side. And you hug me with your arms, and I feel safe and warm again. Why don't you do that when you're awake, any more? I'm 21 weeks old today, Mommy. Aren't you proud of me? We're going somewhere today, and it's somewhere new. I'm excited. It looks like a hospital, too. I want to be a doctor when I grow up, Mommy. Did I tell you that? I hope you're as excited as I am. I can't wait. ...Mommy, I'm getting scared. Your heart is still beating, but I don't know what you are thinking. The doctor is talking to you. I think something's going to happen soon. I'm really, really, really scared, Mommy. Please tell me you love me. Then I will feel safe again. I love you! Mommy, what are they doing to me!? It hurts! Please make them stop! It feels bad! Please, Mommy, please please help me! Make them stop! Don't worry Mommy, I'm safe. I'm in heaven with the angels now. They told me what you did, and they said it's called an abortion. Why, Mommy? Why did you do it? Don't you love me any more? Why did you get rid of me? I'm really, really, really sorry if I did something wrong, Mommy. I love you, Mommy! I love you with all of my heart. Why don't you love me? What did I do to deserve what they did to me? I want to live, Mommy! Please! It really, really hurts to see you not care about me, and not talk to me. Didn't I love you enough? Please say you'll keep me, Mommy! I want to live smile and watch the clouds and see your face and grow up and be a doctor. I don't want to be here, I want you to love me again! I'm really really really sorry if I did something wrong. I love you! I love you, Mommy. Every abortion is just… One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. If you’re against abortion, reblog. AMEN!!! Jewel signing in
 
Jennifer Simo
Jennifer Simo just a quick up date friends..we are back home..i hope every1 had a wonderful turkey day..ttyl..we have no internet so ill talk later..

Likes

Penny S Wilson
 
Steve Hausler
Steve Hausler I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN YOUR LIFE...but I know that He has not "left himself without witness" in your life (Acts 14:15-17). Paul says that every single one of us knows the truth about God (Romans 1:18-25). In light of this truth, God calls you to respond in love. Turn to God. Embrace Him. Trust Him. Put your faith in Him. Accept the incredible gift of the cross, where Jesus took upon Himself the punishment we deserve and gives to us the life, healing, and redemption that come only through His grace... God extends mercy to ALL now. He wants us to know Him NOW. He urges all of us NOW to be reconciled to Him through His Son Jesus Christ. The door is open now...but it won't stay open forever. ~ Francis Chan (Erasing Hell)
 
Crystal Sharber
Crystal Sharber U JUST CAN'T HAVE ME UNLESS I SAY SO!!!!
 
Robin Bowles
Robin Bowles god morning world. i can breath a bit clearer and i can feel the need for a smoke fade into my past. it has been 3 days and i feel great........ eric has kept me busy so i dont feel the need to have one. today we are going to go for a walk to a local park we went walking yesterday too. going to do it every day... thank you eric for being a part of my life that cheers me on .........<3
 
Lora Jarvis
Lora Jarvis YAY!!! It is Wednesday and that means another episode of Revenge is coming out. Oh I love that show, it has me hoooked!
 
Alice Linahan
Alice Linahan Ted was on the air with nationally syndicated conservative radio host Bill Bennett this morning discussing various hot issues including border security and the Senate race. http://www.tedcruz.org/blog/2011/11/30/cruz-on-bennett-show-i-categorically-oppose-amnesty-support-legal-immigrants-audio/
www.tedcruz.org
Ted was on the air with nationally syndicated conservative radio host Bill Bennett this morning discussing various hot issues including border security and the Senate race. He said:
 
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic #44...my mother freakin dawg..lol..naw u cool people to hang out with, kinda got the same type of attitude i do..ur ass gets to trippin when you drunk and high though lol..
 
Nick Forgac
Nick Forgac now...i feel MUCH better

Likes

Richard Sawyer
 
Taylor Palmer
Taylor Palmer :/ i need a pick me up keep being depressed :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment