Thursday, December 1, 2011

PILLS I destroy homes tear families apart take your children and that's just the start I'm more costly than diamonds more costly than gold the sorrow I bring is a

Pamela Darlene Stacy Howard
Pamela Darlene Stacy Howard PILLS- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold,... the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me y......ou'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.REPOSTED FROM A FRIEND:PLEASE SHARE THIS MAYBE IT WILL SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE......................
 
David Cronje
David Cronje Y do u still have 2 spoonfeed some adults????ARGH!!!!!!!
 
Zara McGuiness
Zara McGuiness What lucrecia said to me...... Lucrecia - no i dnt i havent said bout the box hakin into tayas facebook ummm let em think hmmm well i dnt matter cuz i dnt tell her everythin i can trust her but not as much as u cuz we used to be really close now thts over for some stuiped thing xx Me- does it matter!! u have replaced me with Kayley sooo! kayleys been wanting that for ages! trying to pull us apart and u know what it worked!! hope shes happy!! Lucrecia - no i havent u think i have but in my heart ur no way near replaced x

Likes

Getouthere It'sMolly Sykes
 
Anant Kolhe
Anant Kolhe Amazingly true- Being alone usually looks sad to people... But, Being alone is better than to have somebody, Who makes U Feel Alone...
 
Souvik Bhattacharjee
Souvik Bhattacharjee Where: CST, Mumbai... What: U need to see this.. Why: Coz it happens only in Mumbai
www.youtube.com
 
So Icey Boss Shorty
So Icey Boss Shorty Im a dream chaser keep chasing grind will turn into yo shine be patient, 100 miles of running trying to catch up with my dream so u know im forest gumping
 
Christopher Stevens
Christopher Stevens Everything I gave her she just borrowing and she know it so when I ask for what I own I dont give a f*ck where we at take it off and hand it over you knew the deal in the beginning if it won't mine you won't wearing it... Lls b*tch u gone take my sh*t off if I catch you with it on...
 
Ndyah Hcaor
Ndyah Hcaor how do u be a woman but still cant understand them??? smh ill jus neva get it....but i do undastand ONE thing.........even if thats the ONLY thing i do ;) lmao
 
Steven Bounds
Steven Bounds Thank u fb frind Big daddy
 
Asha-mone' Brooks
Asha-mone' Brooks grateful to be alive, grateful to have jehovah in my heart, greatful to be a mother to my children and grateful to have someone in my life who loves me. thank u to anyone and everyone who has my back even when i mess up. i love u momma!!!

Likes

Shakirah Moton
 
Jessica Rcoks
Jessica Rcoks -Wen i am happy no one is happy for me,i got the people in my life that i want there forever and if u dnt like it u can go ahead and kick rocks cause i wasnt born for people to look me down.im in love wit my babe and thats final.

Likes

Adelines Rosario
 
Aboveallodds Jena Johnson
Aboveallodds Jena Johnson Omg lmao ppl r 2 muc 4 tv... U cant even mk my day but u sure can mk me laugh... Get ur own stop riding mines... Get @ Me
 
Gerrit Snyman
Gerrit Snyman O Heer my grote God staan almal wat U nodig het elke dag by..... Sonder U is ons niks, baan elkeen sy weg
 
Royalhiness Brown
Royalhiness Brown WHO HAS A COPY OF MY 1ST MIXTAPE ???? YOU GET THE NEW 1 FREE IF U CAN SHOW ME THE COVER ND THE MIXTAPE OF THE 1ST 1 IN GOOD CONDITION....THE QUEST COMIN SOON.. FROM THE 718 TO THE 215 AND BACK!!!
 
Ekun Taiwo
Ekun Taiwo i miss u
 
TwoThrowd BlakeLopez
TwoThrowd BlakeLopez FACEBOOK- SOON AS SOMEONE LOGS IN...THEY START FEELIN LIKE...COUNCILORS, GANGSTERS, PREACHERS, AN ALL TYPE OTHER SHIT...#IF U DONT DO IT OFF THE NET....WHY U ACT SO DIFFERENT BEHIND THAT KEYBOARD???

Likes

Angelina Ms'Thikness SanchezErica EsquivelEddie BurghartTeka Henry
 
Famodimu Yemisi Bolanle
Famodimu Yemisi Bolanle God neva 4sake his people God i thank u cos u neva 4sake me God u are 2much.
 
Owolabi Oluwashinaola James
Owolabi Oluwashinaola James With full praise and glory i give thanks to almighty God, He's my suffiency,my hope, my strength. I also thank my parent who stand by me thruout. Hmn, a full tanx,commendment ,appreciation infact i dnt knw wat to say again, Dr A.A.O Ekemezie i thank u a lot sir 4 u do my proud my prayer is dat may heavenly jehovah bless u abundantly 4 being my strength when d hope is gone, Nagode sir. Also to my friends tobi,lekan,tunde,tayo, mst especially Tunde Emmanuel and tobi temitope tanx 4 ur support. Now d will of God has been accomplished i can nw boast to be a bonafide student of futminna. Up futmites! I love u all
 
Ramasodi RamforJesus Monoa
Ramasodi RamforJesus Monoa Yoh, eva since friday I have slept a max of 3hours a night, my body is twitching nd I was dozing off during the service but it was worth it . . .did u know angels are waiting for us to sommand them by speaking God's word and they are activ8d to start working? Yoh. Have a Jesusd night.
 
Jasper Richardson
Jasper Richardson lookin to collab wit sum artist if u dine hmu

Likes

Deion Rutland
 
Vivian Munsaka
Vivian Munsaka King above kings,all the universe ll sing...everlasting God,u are wonderful *2...........And the shout of the earth ll be your praise..God forever and the light unto all ll be your wonderful name..for the glory Lord is yours God forever all glory Lord is your...."singing"gudnyt friends
 
Baljit Kaur
Baljit Kaur Sometimes u just smile, not because you're happy but because u need to find an escape from the pain you're in........

Likes

Baljit Kaur
 
Sylvester Avevor
Sylvester Avevor we invite all to the launching of the ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION AWARENESS CLUB{ESAC} early next semester the date would be made known to all thnak u very much for your corperation
 
Snethemba Hulk Mvimbi
Snethemba Hulk Mvimbi Just because I'm quiet around u,it doesn't mean I'm boring,I'm still trying to figure out a way to tell u how u make me feel when u around me*ja ne uthando*

Likes

Noctuler Muntuza Mbonani
 
Deserai Raleigh
Deserai Raleigh To anyone that cares if u have anthony raleigh on your friends take him off if u want to be on mine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment