Thursday, December 1, 2011

member or friend to do it if you would be there for me then copy this I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always Listening

Charles Jordan
Charles Jordan member or friend to do it )... if you would be there for me then copy this... I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always Listening !! All you have to do is call..... Reposted for all my Friends and Family !!!!!
 
Damian Flores
Damian Flores Dec. 1 theres a Phi Beta Sigma Party BLUE ALLIANCE going down at Justins in AVENTURA, Party Bus Tix & Presale $18 Presale $10 I got guest list( Legacy-Miami ) running everyone free before 12 and discounted after. $20 at the door RSVP now while tickets last and no guarantee for everyone getting in free before 12 on the guestlist
 
Karry Davis-Helland
Karry Davis-Helland Dose anyone want a great little part time job for the winter season???You get to play with horses and its alot of fun....Working the carriage rides in spokane.....let me know....
 
Ify PrettyWings Echezona
Ify PrettyWings Echezona My call to bar certificate is celebrating its one year anniversary @d Nig Bar today...But Tomorrow, i'll be celebrating my one year anniversary as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and as a member of the Nigeria Bar Association....thank u heavenly father, its all in ur name lord!
 
Vicki Sellers
Vicki Sellers thanks to everbody who wished me a happy b-day,I appreciate it...So far its has been good i mean concidering ive been at wk but thats ok cuz i need the mny for x-mas...so im on my lunch until 1 rhen back to wk till oh bout 5or 6 so thank you everyone and ill catch yall later!!!
 
Adrian Henderson
Adrian Henderson Wow hours at work is not going to be the same. Going to spend more time with me love which is a huge plus.
 
Sparkling Dove
Sparkling Dove DO NOT TELL UR FRIEND YOUR SECRET BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND HAVE A FRIEND.BE WISE!!! GALLANT BABY LOVE AND MISS U ALL.GUDNYT!
 
Darshan Ambre
Darshan Ambre Yippee.. won a 1st prize in "fugenio festival" for photography.

Likes

Karan JagdishwalaVivek DesaiPulkit Sankhala
 
Regina Rodrigues
Regina Rodrigues Tudo vale a pena quando a alma não é pequena. Navegar é preciso, viver não é preciso. ...... Fernando Pessoa
 
Bene Exit Sándor
Bene Exit Sándor a rohadt GFWL wááh windows szar never again!
 
Maro Quan
Maro Quan Fuck what da next bitch got to say Ima always know where home at never put a bitch before u
 
Genee Sell-Jacobs
Genee Sell-Jacobs YAY! Kristin Clingman is actively seeking employment..soon to be a productive member of society!
 
Nicole Gray
Nicole Gray cammy reid is such a babe:P:P!!
 
Oge Jossy
Oge Jossy Life is lyk a ði*k,sømtymz it gets härð 4 no reasøñ!
 
Trisha Osborne
Trisha Osborne i am STRONG because i am WEAK i am BEAUTIFUL because i know my FLAWS i am a LOVER because i am a FIGHTER i am FEARLESS because i have been AFRAID I am WISE because i have been FOOLISH and i can LAUGH because iv known SADNESS
 
Aubrey Motang
Aubrey Motang Its nice to see my home boy (x classmate Lizo Mjempu playing in a professional team like Orlando pirates. This proves that my hometown has talent*excited*
 
Nathan Ryan Sierdsma
Nathan Ryan Sierdsma Had an interview with a radio show called the launch pad today about the occupy movement both on a local and general scale. Didnt go perfect but i feel it went well. I was able to combat all of his counter arguements effectively. Plus thats a little more exposure for our meeting saturday.
 
Jesse Theoret
Jesse Theoret NE FAITES PAS CHIER LA JEUNE FILLE QUI A INTIMIDÉ MARJORIE RAYMOND. ELLE A 15 ANS ET DOIT ETRE CONSCIENTISÉE ET NON BASHÉE.

Likes

Alexandre Lapointe
 
Ana M Arroyo-Torres
Ana M Arroyo-Torres Going to sleep everyone have a great day!

Likes

Clarissa ArroyoSteven Abreu
 
Ashley 'Malteser Head' Jones
Ashley 'Malteser Head' Jones sat hazards flashin with a FUCKED car awaiting AA recovery-arrrrrrgh ive had it with this heap of shit!!!
 
Angel Adams
Angel Adams “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Likes

Jamie TiptonJessica Marie Morris
 
Paulo Muthami TheGodfather
m.jamaicaobserver.com
A blogger who posted an erroneous claim that dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel, had pulled off a dramatic escape from the New Horizon Adult Remand Centre, has confessed that it was a prank. The hoax was posted on the website www.hypelife.com and went ...
 
Prashant Budhiyal
Prashant Budhiyal Faith is taking d first step even wen u dont see d whole staircase..hav a nice dreams my friends good night keep everybody safe spread joy love and happiness.becz we don't know when our life will stopppp. Keep faith
 
Daniel Link
Daniel Link As usual I am willing to share yet another stupid thing I just did..I opened the fridge to get a uh apple juice, and noticed the light didn't come on and the fan wasn't runnin..so i go down the basement,check the breakers, hmm none tripped..back upstairs open the door, still no light..slide out fridge plug something else in there and it works..thinkin bad fridge..so I open it up and start unloading it and I hear "pop" and the light comes on..stupid door switch was just stuck..
 
Catriona McGhee
Catriona McGhee Neddyist! Cheekyist! Orangest! Customer EVER!!! Starting Her Pish With Me! 'Eh Thats No Wit a Asked Fur Wis it?' NAW! but You didn't Ask for The Business End of a Claw Hammer To The Head Either did Ye? But Thats What You're gonna Get! Ya Cheeky COW!.....lol I need Valium or Something :) :P woooooosaaaaaa!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment