Thursday, December 1, 2011

i hate gossip but every time i make a step i go bumpin into sum Go DOW go This is what i like to see : Movember fundraiser TONIGHT at

Cees Tfmosthated AlitoGz
Cees Tfmosthated AlitoGz i hate gossip but every time i make a step i go bumpin into sum
 
Chris Garrido
Chris Garrido Go DOW go!!! This is what i like to see :)
 
Dan Coomber
Dan Coomber Movember fundraiser, TONIGHT at the St. James Well. Signed Canucks jerseys and sticks up for auction as well as other wicked stuff. Tickets are $20, available there and gets you a burger and beer. Show up anytime after 5:30!!!! IF YOU DON'T, I ASSUME YOU LIKE CANCER!!!!!
 
Pierre Richardson
www.1lovepoems.com
Touching I Miss You poems, Missing You poems. I miss you poems that convey true emotions.
 
Karen Hoskins
Karen Hoskins Ok...it can't be avoided anymore and it won't put itself together...time to hull out the xmas tree...*sigh and grumbles* I wish it would put itself together, lol
 
Linda Faulkner
www.youtube.com
 
Shawnna Meyers
Shawnna Meyers Bah hahahahaha! Deb: "I don't give you permission to like him!" Me: "And why not?" Deb: (In a deep, quiet voice) "Because he's from the 'other kind'" This sounds like something Rachel LaVergne would say, lol!
 
Ashlee Obugene
Ashlee Obugene I Hate when you get the "You're JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD Mom

Likes

Kelli Meadows
 
Mildred Hurboda
 
Stacie Isenhour
Stacie Isenhour Ugh... My printer apparently is too smart for me. I have already resized my picture to the size I need it but it insists on trying to print it bigger than what I tell it...
 
Alvis Chin Chee Wai
Alvis Chin Chee Wai Ju Cheah what did you said ? post to my facebook or message i was afk for whole night~
 
Peggy Schlecht
Peggy Schlecht poor zebbie didnt have anything to drink all morning because i forgot to check to see if grim had any food left he wouldnt let zebbie in the kitchen
 
Kayla Chase
Kayla Chase -I'm Watching 16 And Pregnant, The One With Catelynn And Tyler It's So Sad!!<3 I Couldn't Hold A Baby In My Tummy For Nine Months And Give Her Up For Adoption!<3
 
Angela Bivenss
Angela Bivenss Needs Motivation and Study Help!! Why Can't I Grasp Any of This??
 
Christopher Stephen
Christopher Stephen MARY FIREMAN I LOVE YOU...
 
Sharlene Mitchell
Sharlene Mitchell Big Day for Pink Papaya!! Susan and Karen (owners) are in NY preparing for their interviews with Vogue, Teen Vogue, and Lucky magazine!!! If you are not on the Pink Papaya band wagon yet, I highly suggest you jump on board ASAP!!! Contact me today for more info!! ~Only 25 more shopping days left!! Get a FREE gift with purchase for every $50 you spend...this months gifts are the pedi balm or foot spray...your choice, and get FREE shipping today!! Email or message me with your order before 8pm tonight!! http://www.pinkpapayaparty.com/sharlene/
www.pinkpapayaparty.com
This site requires session cookies and first party cookies to function properly but your web browser does not appear to accept them. Please enable cookies in your web browser and try again.
 
Mike Porter
Mike Porter HAS ANYONE IN MY GENERATION TAKEN A LOOK @ THE SHOW "HOARDERS" & WONDERED IF YOUR PARENTS WERE THE FIRST HOARDERS ON THE PLANET ? HELL.... I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST SAVIN' STUFF!!!!!!!
 
Amelia A-Wat Watkins
Amelia A-Wat Watkins Drinking hot, organic, green tea..the best..with lemons..just something to warm me up on this chili day..Eryn kinda working my nerves..but she is got a little cold so I will let her slide...lol
 
Dennis L. Wilson
Dennis L. Wilson Good Afternoon Everybody!! Lord, you are the forgiver of my sins, thank you. It's Wednesday!! What a lovely day!! Sometimes, I look back on some of the things, or sins that I've done in my life, and to think, that God forgave me of ALL my transgressions, even the worst ones, and gave me eternal life, His spirit, His love, and yes, His blood, makes me, like one of my friends wrote today, grateful, thankful. In His Word, God said that His love "covers a multitude of sin(s)". That means no matter how much we mess up, God is able to forgive us, not that we should make it a practice to sin. We can come to the Father with confidance and meekness knowing that He cares that much for us to forgive us. Remember, God loves you!! Let His forgiving spirit be with you in times of need. Have a great day everybody!!! Love ya!!!! God bless!!
 
Victoria Criss Barkley
www.youtube.com

Likes

Cammy Shernock
 
Amarisa Leli Lidon WonderLand-Assamite
Amarisa Leli Lidon WonderLand-Assamite // I got 1 friend request, 3 messages, and 32 notifcations.
 
Kristen Johnson
Kristen Johnson sitting in school worried about all kinds of things i just hope they dont take my stuff away from me cause that will really piss me off!
 
Dan Recchione
Dan Recchione this face book thing has a mind of its own, ummm i hope everyones shopping is going well for Christmas even though its not about the gifts, its about whos around you.......peace and love
 
Flo Coy
Flo Coy i love this and the knowledge that this is true!!!!!
 
Jay Dee
Jay Dee I woke up with the love of my life right next to me this morning. But i had to get up to go take her to the bathroom. I love my Dog she means everything to me

Likes

Rico VeraTanjanee Vera Little
 

No comments:

Post a Comment